$23.99 ... Nordic Ware Half Sheet Lid, 13x18 4.7 out of 5 stars 639. Only one boxed cake mix is needed for the Baker's Half Sheet. Nordic Ware Customer Experience, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Nordic Ware Half Sheet with Oven Safe Nonstick Grid, 2 Piece Set, Natural 4.8 out of 5 stars 718. New customer. This is the perfect piece to accomplish both of those things. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety at the pan. Ultra Cuisine 100% Stainless Steel Wire Cooling Rack for Baking fits Half Sheet Pans … Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Love the storage lid! ... 4.7 out of 5 stars 26. Its a very sturdy tray. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Very professional knowledgeable service. Go to. They are the perfect size, easy to clean, and they come with a cover do you can use the sheet as a serving platter for cookies or pastries outdoors for guests. Has not warped or discolored. Not happy with a purchase? Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. The “Star” Rating keeps changing itself. Buy Nordic Ware Naturals® Baker's Half Sheet with Lid, Aluminum, BPA-free Plastic Cover, Lifetime Warranty, 16.25" X 11.25" X 1" at Walmart.com I love that I don't have to deal with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to cover my cakes anymore - I just put the lid on and then I'm done. The Lids make these already great baking sheets even better, for short term storage, even shirt term freezing of sugar cookies waiting for icing; ir iced cookies waiting for gifting. Learn more about our Returns Policy. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. Instructions: Use and Care Instructions: Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Returns Policy. Half Sheet Set: Includes 2 Rimmed Half Sheets and 2 Half Sheet Lids Quarter Sheet Set: Includes 2 Rimmed Quarter Sheets and 2 Quarter Sheet Lids Item Number: ATKNWSETS. My only dislike is the bottom part easily scratches. Buy the silicone baking sheets and you will be rewarded with great cookies and rolls. The baker's half sheet is an excellent product but the lid is cheap. This Nordic Ware Bakers Half Sheet with Storage Lid is PERFECT! The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Womail Half Ball Sphere Silicone Cake Mold Muffin Chocolate Cookie Baking Mould Pan. Wish the cook book had more recipes.Thanks for the recipes that are on your web site! I'm an avid baker and often bring cakes to family functions and other various events. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. I love these baking pans. Nice lid. JOHO Baking Sheet Pans Cookie Sheet,Nonstick Bakeware Cookie Pan Set,Cookie Baking Pan for oven,2-Piece,Gold 4.3 out of 5 stars 363. and we have not verified it. Fitted the whole salmon from Costco and more. We aim to show you accurate product information. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. We've made returning items as easy as possible. Already purchased your product? Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet … $16.99. America's Test Kitchen recommends these! Perfect! The lid won't stay snapped in place. Electrode, Comp-fc521ffa-a60d-483e-a375-c27c5b03846e, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4de19747-007-175c16351561b0, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 11:35:13 GMT, Electrode, Comp-3f826733-212e-4da3-a2ce-32257d50acb3, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-5b6f3963-007-175c16d726d28d, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 11:46:17 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. Great oroduct; used it right away and lived up to its ratings. $14.36. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. $14.61. $30.00. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I already have a couple and they're great! I love these. $24.99. No problem. Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Square Cake Pan with Lid, Exterior 9.88 x 9.88 Inches 4.7 out of 5 stars 780. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Nordic Ware Half Sheet with Oven Safe Nonstick Grid, 2 Piece Set, Natural 4.8 out of 5 ... Nordic Ware Half Sheet Lid, 13x18 4.7 out of 5 ... 4.8 out of 5 stars 4,200. Be sure to only fill 2/3 with batter to allow room for the cake to rise. Make storage and transportation a snap with a lid that lets you take your baked goods anywhere. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Buy both Nordic Ware Sheet Pan … What others said when purchasing this item. suppliers and others provide what you see here, When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. Use and Care Instructions: Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Save even more! When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well. Bakers Sheet w/ Lid - Makes Transporting Easy! Followed the recipe in the cook book that came with it. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. Love the Baker's Half Sheet pans .Ended up getting 8 pans with … The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 5 STARS. USA Pan Bakeware Quarter Sheet Pan… And, most purchases can be returned for free. Nordic Ware Naturals® Baker's Half Sheet with Lid, Aluminum, BPA-free Plastic Cover, Lifetime Warranty, 16.25" X 11.25" X 1", Storage Lid To Keep Food Fresh. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. makes transporting easy. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Manufacturers, These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance. I've been looking for a baking pan that would serve multiple purposes of keeping the baked goods fresh and being able to travel with the baked goods. Electrode, Comp-2eef2c58-acae-4a28-b242-88c56b7b0f58, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-428f1e48-008-175c166b634368, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 11:38:55 GMT. I already have recommended product and Hayneedle to two others. Send me an email when my question is answered, Hello. Go to. I have four of them and use them a lot!!! It is the perfect bake and take for sheet cakes, brownies, etc. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety at the pan. Exactly what I was looking for. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent.