With this baking pan, you can turn a simple dough recipe into a gourmet loaf without having to learn bread scoring techniques. Continue to brush glaze over top and side of cake until glaze is gone. With a 6-cup capacity, this durable loaf pan offers non-stick cooking at its finest so you can pull off intricately topped delicacies to share with your friends and family, also great for gift giving and bake sales. Pour batter into pan, filling 3/4 full. Cooking advice that works. This loaf pan made a beautiful gluten free pumpkin bread.. If this is the first time shopping with us, click Continue below. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. In stock. Loaf cakes are normally squat and plain—the type of dessert that fits squarely into the “humble and homely” category. CDN$ 11.09 shipping. Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 10. CJ "coyote_sc" Nordic Ware. Remove from heat. Have not used yet. My loaves have always easily slipped from the pan with nary a crumb left behind. Kudos to Nordic Ware for exceptional customer service and products. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per month Length of Ownership: 1 year or less Ability: Intermediate. Nordic Ware 45900 Large 1.5 Pound Loaf Pan. Preheat oven to 325°F. Not sold in stores . Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. 79. Free shipping applies to US Continental orders only. As a thank you for signing up, we’ll email you a one-time code for *$20 off your next order of $85 or more on www.nordicware.com, plus free shipping! Add to registry Double Boiler Insert - Universal - Non-stick. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. All aspects of my recent purchase was perfect. Blend in sugar completely. Prepare glaze while cake cools in pan as cake must be very warm when glazed. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. It washes very well. CDN$ 50.79 CDN$ 50. Continue to whisk and cook until sugar melts, about 3 minutes. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces. Have used Nordic Products for years and am delighted with new products. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per week Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Professional, I received it yesterday. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. It’s elegant on any table. For elegant quick breads and cakes. Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 10. Un fantastico stampo, come tutti quelli di Nordic Ware! Just thinking about my last loaf is making me want to make another date nut bread spiked with pecan liquor. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Using an electric mixer with a paddle attachment, beat butter until fluffy. Cool loaf in pan for 7 minutes before inverting on a cooling rack. Amazing Artisan Quality Bread Made Easy With This Fluted Loaf Pan. Enter your email address to receive the code and use on www.nordicware.com (online only). 16 CDN$ 48.04 CDN$48.04. It leaves a sophisticated impression and the design isn’t ruined by cutting. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Beautiful presentation for my family meal. Sign up and enjoy email exclusive holiday promotions all November. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This page works best with JavaScript. Using an electric mixer with a paddle attachment, beat butter until fluffy. This loaf pan is easy to use and a nice way to make a loaf look a little fancier than a regular loaf. Nordic Ware's customer service is beyond compare. IMPACT_RAD "coyote_sc" Nordic Ware. 00 $25.00 $25.00. 19 Reviews. Buy the selected items together. I have been p... Sandra, Make sure it is well greased and it will slide out easily. CDN$ 45.16 CDN$ 45. Restaurant recommendations you trust. But a loaf that’s baked in the Nordic Ware fluted loaf pan emerges like a butterfly from a cocoon: intricately designed and absolutely stunning, an entirely different creature. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. In a small bowl, blend dry ingredients with a whisk. Remove from heat. Add eggs one at a time until creamy. Get it by Tuesday, Oct 20. While stirring, add water and continue to cook for about 2-3 minutes. Interesting way to create a loaf that can be cut in the traditional method or along the design lines! Very sturdy. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: 1-2 times total Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Experienced. only downside, price is too high from Amazon. Nordic Ware Non-Stick Stackable Loaf Pan Nordic Ware Wayfair North America $ 21.99. Cake come out easily. Add granulated sugar and stir constantly until mixture comes to a boil. I also like the weight/thickness so that my bakes don’t singe. Definitely recommend. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. 00. More Buying Choices $23.66 (11 used & new offers) Nordic Ware Heritage Cast Loaf Pan, 6 Cup Capacity, Silver. I can't thank you enough for the replacement part f... Wow, thanks for the fast service! Add to registry Nordic Ware 44670 Prism Big Sheet, Metallic. Nordic Ware Classic Fluted Cast Loaf Pan, 6 Cup Capacity, Gold Amazon $ 23.50. In Stock. Its superior, nonstick performance is also ideal for baking delicious pound cakes, fruitcakes, and shortcakes. Bonus: made in the USA! A beautiful pan for beautiful products. I grease it with baking pam ( with flour) or bakers joy , then brush the insides to make sure all surfaces are covered. ★offer is available to first-time subscribers only and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. I use other pans for themes (holidays or to identify the flavor, I.e., lemon or apple) but this is my go-to pan and my friends know me for this loaf. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. A dazzling starburst loaf with flutes to match our Original Bundt® pan. Nordic Ware Classic Fluted Loaf Pan Product Details. Very impressed with your rapid order fulfillment and email f... WOW! Nice material, but it is small size, not regular bread size. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. I have over 20 Nordic Ware bake pans because I love the quality as well as the designs. This item: Nordic Ware Classic Fluted Cast Loaf Pan, 6 Cup Capacity, Gold $23.50. After removing cake from pan, place on plastic wrap sheet long enough to cover cake completely. $24.90 $ 24. Click here for instructions on enabling javascript in your browser. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Nordic Ware Classic Fluted Cast Loaf Pan, 6 Cup Capacity, Gold, See all details for Nordic Ware Classic Fluted Cast Loaf Pan, 6 Cup Capacity, Gold. Add eggs one at a time until creamy. Add to list . Poke top and sides of cake with a small skewer or toothpick. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Dozens of times Length of Ownership: 1 year or less Ability: Intermediate. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Get it as soon as Sat, May 2. Saving for Christmas gift to my son. I have many Nordic ware, baking with Nordic ware is fantastic. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Item was received today i... Use keywords to find the product you are looking for. This is Highly Recommend, a column dedicated to our very opinionated editors’ favorite things to eat, drink, and buy. Nordic Ware Prism 13" X 17.75" High-Sided Sheet Cake Pan, Metallic. For Soaking Glaze: Stir in espresso powder and hazelnut liqueur. Bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. This highly durable baking pan will last for decades to come. Sign up and enjoy email exclusive holiday promotions all November. Tap pan on towel covered counter to remove air bubbles. I was wrong bread came out without any difficulty. But a loaf that’s baked in the Nordic Ware fluted loaf pan emerges like a butterfly from a cocoon: intricately designed and absolutely stunning, an entirely different creature. 1. Nordic Ware Holiday Mini Loaf Pan HSN $ 36.25. The ridges make it very easy to slice. Show details. Bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Had I thought it through I would have realized that once baked the loaf would have risen to a mound in the pan, which I then had to trim down to be able to turn it right side up to see the design and then to glaze. Add dry ingredients alternately with hazelnut liqueur, mixing until smooth. $15.00 $ 15. Free shipping applies to US Continental orders only. Preheat oven to 325°F. If you, like me, are risk-averse, you might be wondering how on earth you’re going to get the cake out of the pan in one piece while preserving the elaborate pattern. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. After you buy, know what to make. Highly recommend it. Blend in sugar completely. Recommend To A Friend: No Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: 1-2 times total Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Experienced. Enter your email address to receive the code and use on www.nordicware.com (online only). Baking spray containing flour may also be used. CJ "coyote_sc" Nordic Ware. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Have not used yet Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Experienced. Mixes and recipes may vary. My other pans are all seasonal (fall leaves, lemons etc) but this is great for year round. After removing cake from pan, place on plastic wrap sheet long enough to cover cake completely. I have made both savoury and sweet loves. I have several bundts but thought it would be nice to have a Nordicware loaf pan as well. Immediately brush on hot glaze with pastry brush. This lives up to the way it looked on site, really a lovely gold colour, hard not to use it just as a decoration - it is a wonderful cake pan too though! Once I received this product, I feel very disappointed. And while my loaf cake’s beauty was mostly the pan’s doing, I give you permission to take credit for your future cakes. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Add granulated sugar and stir constantly until mixture comes to a boil. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,203. Add eggs one at a time until creamy. Qualità eccezionale e forma stupenda per realizzare bellissime(e buonissime) bundt cakes! A dazzling starburst loaf with flutes to match our Original Bundt® pan. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.