Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Well Made Frequency Used: Several times per month Length of Ownership: 1 year or less Ability: Experienced. Needed a sheet pan this size with a lid. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. Compact Ovenware; Naturals Aluminum; Natural Prism Bakeware; Baking Sheets. 2. High Sided Sheetcake Pan with Lid | Nordic Ware Our top-rated Naturals®Bakeware collection is made of pure aluminum for superior heat conductivity and produces consistent evenly browned baked goods every time. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well. There was a problem completing your request. I don't have the lid for mine. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Well Made Frequency Used: Several times per month Length of Ownership: More than 5 years Ability: Intermediate, I love all my Nordic Ware pans and bundt pans, been using them for years, Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per month Length of Ownership: 2-5 years Ability: Experienced. ★offer is available to first-time subscribers only and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. ★offer is available to first-time subscribers only and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. With two high sides for bakery-sized sheet cakes, this pan and lid from Nordic Ware makes double recipes of desserts, bars and brownies. Very glad I purchased, will be utilizing these pans for a … Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per month Length of Ownership: 1 year or less Ability: Experienced. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Sign up and enjoy email exclusive holiday promotions all November. And they fit in our double door fridge-long or short side for easier storage, organizing prep, defrosting meat, etc. ... Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Quarter Sheet with Lid. 4.6 out of 5 stars 487. Only thing is that they don't exactly fit. Great to see products still made in U.S. Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $25. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Well Made Frequency Used: 1-2 times total Length of Ownership: 1 year or less Ability: Experienced. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. 4.8 out of 5 stars 749. Originally purchased so they would fit in our dishwasher after a sheet pan meal. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Such a good experience. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Try. Cooking Surface: L: 16.25 in. Originally purchased two and returned to purchase a few more. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Be the first to know about new product launches, seasonal recipe features, and exclusive discounts. Encapsulated galvanized steel rims prevent warping. Pans are great for baking desserts and tall enough to make large quantities of main courses as well like lasagna. So useful!! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. FREE Shipping by Amazon. We used it to cover a sheet of sliced eggplant that we refrigerated for 24 hours along with two sheets of eggplant covered with either plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Creativity meets natural aluminum sustainability. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Dozens of times Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Experienced. I ordered four and I have not been disappointed yet! Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per week Length of Ownership: 2-5 years Ability: Experienced, Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per month Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Experienced. Unable to add item to Wish List. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well. Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per month Length of Ownership: 1 year or less Ability: Beginner. Eligible for Free Shipping ... Nordic Ware Half Sheet with Oven Safe … Prime Cart. My first order came damaged...customer service helped me immediately and sent me a replacement. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,233. Enter your email address to receive the code and use on www.nordicware.com (online only). 4. 5. I've been growing a cookie business and the large orders became hard to manage. These were the perfect solution as I can bake, decorate, AND store my finished cookies in these pans with the addition of the lids. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. We discovered they fit in our compact Breville oven . Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Exceptional Frequency Used: Several times per month Length of Ownership: 1 year or less Ability: Experienced.