In a medium bowl, microwave the chocolate for 90 seconds, stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Feel free to top with anything you like. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. SCOOP. I cannot reiterate that enough. Scroll past recipe for step by step photos and instructions. Classic cheesecake recipes are notoriously long, complicated and tricky. Let me see the cheesecake bites you made by tagging @ifyougiveablondeakitchen on social media! Repeat until all cavities are full. Here you’ll find easy-to-make recipes using ingredients from cuisines all around the world. All the flavor and satisfaction of cheesecake in one bite without having to turn on your oven on a hot summer day. https://ladyandtheblog.com/no-bake-oreo-cheesecake-bites-recipe « No Bake Chocolate Mousse Pie with Oreo Crust, Instant Pot Vietnamese Pork (Caramel Pork) ». Serve it plain, or dress it up with fruit (red and blue for the 4th! Chill for 2-4 hours then serve. Mix the cream cheese, 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers and sugar together in a bowl and refrigerate, covered, for one hour up to 12 hours. They are typically baked for hours in a water bath and then left to cool to reduce the risk of cracking. I just have to try making such a cake! Finely mince pieces of fruit (about 1/4 cup) and add them to the batter; Add 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios, toffee bits, chopped Reese’s cups, peppermint sticks or any chopped candy to the batter; Dip the bites in either dark, milk or white chocolate; Add 1/4 cup of cereal like Fruity Pebbles, Fruit Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, etc. Line a 9×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Another favorite are no bake strawberry cheesecake bites acovered in chocolate and flavored with strawberries. Learn how your comment data is processed. Use a 2 tablespoon portion scoop to scoop batter on top of each muffin cup. Chill for 2-4 hours then serve. Spoon into a large bowl and fold with whipped topping. We all love a classic mug of hot cocoa. Press about 1 heaping teaspoon of the crumb mixture into the bottom of each liner. Add in the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. Add 12 cookies to a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Place cheesecakes in the freezer and freeze for 10 to 15 minutes, until just set. TIP:  to avoid plastic wrap smashing against cream when refrigerating, place toothpicks in filling first to hold it up. Once everything is mixed together, cover and chill for 2 hours. Beat until well-mixed and fluffy. Keeping the Kids Busy | Keeping the Family Fed, No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cheesecake, No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cheesecake Recipe, 5-Minute No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Dip Recipe, No Bake Halloween Treats: Chocolate Peanut Butter Bat Bites, Creamy Chicken With White Wine Mushroom Sauce, NYC to Niagara Falls: A Family Adventure Guide, Weekend Guide: 7 Activities To Do On The North Fork of Long Island, Family Road Trip Packing List – What To Pack For A Road Trip, Virtual Field Trips: 20 Online Virtual Tours You Can Take With The Kids Including Parks, Museums, And More. I always include the lemon, even if I’m going to top this with chocolate or something. This No Bake Cheesecake Oreo Bites Recipe is an absolute party showstopper for adults and children alike. Add 1 Oreo cookie to each tin. Use a spatula to spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the chilled graham cracker crust. Using a rubber spatula, add a big spoonful of the whipped cream into your cream cheese mixture and stir to combine. Be careful to only mix long enough for all the ingredients to be combined. In the dead heat of summer, no-bake desserts are key! They will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a week or in the freezer for a month. Cut out the complex steps without sacrificing the flavor. Cut out the complex steps without sacrificing the flavor. 7 exclusive Press into a standard pie plate and up sides. And maybe, just maybe, if you’re feeling adventurous, drizzle some chocolate on the cheesecake balls. This post may contain affiliate links. However, note they will be easier to eat is they are slightly thawed. Ditch the water bath and complicated preparation of traditional cheesecake. ★☆ Freeze for 15 minutes, then serve. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm and ready to serve. Mix the cream cheese, 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers and sugar together in a bowl and refrigerate, covered, for one hour up to 12 hours. – Use room temperature cream cheese when making the mixture. Use the top of a wooden spoon or bottom of a shot glass to firmly pack the crumbs into the cups. 1/4 cup brown sugar – The longer the rolled cheesecake balls stay in the freezer, the easier they will be to dip in chocolate or roll in graham crackers. 1 1/4 cups whipping cream (heavy or regular) Melt the chocolate. Everything is pretty standard and I bet you have most of these items on hand. Add powdered sugar a little at a time and continue beating until smooth. These all get whipped up together with a little sugar and a touch of lemon juice. In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Dip the cheesecake balls in the other 1/2 cup of crushed graham crackers. Add another spoonful but this time don’t stir, but rather gently fold in. In a large bowl, with a mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, remaining 1 Tbsp cocoa powder and vanilla for 3 to 4 minutes, until fluffy and combined. Try it out and let me know how you like it! Can you freeze Cheesecake Bites? Use a sharp knife to cut 1-inch-wide strips vertically then horizontally, creating mini cheesecake bites. These No Bake Cheesecake Bites are made with creamy cream cheese, sugar and crushed graham crackers….they are super simple and super delicious. It will just take a little longer. You won’t want to miss this KitchenAid deal! Pour heavy cream into a small bowl and use a handheld electric mixer, starting on low, working up to high to beat cream until stiff peaks form. Melt the chocolate. Chill in fridge for at least 4-6 hours or overnight. They are typically baked for hours in a water bath and then left to cool to reduce the risk of cracking. Here you’ll find easy-to-make recipes using ingredients from cuisines all around the world. Perfect for those day you don’t want to turn on the oven! I won’t tell. 1 tablespoon lemon juice This helps the balls to firm up and makes it easier to roll them in whichever coating you choose. Roll the cheesecake bites in the 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker. I would love to see your dish. By the way, if you don’t have a food processor, don’t fret. How to store cheesecake bites: I love storing these little guys in the fridge or freezer. *If you don't have a pastry or plastic bag, you can use a spoon to fill the cups. Always store the cheesecake balls in the refrigerator. My passion is creating internationally inspired recipes and making them approachable for YOU. You’ll want to beat on the firmer side without over-beating, think stiff peaks. Prepare a silicone mini muffin pan OR line a metal mini muffin pan with mini cupcake paper liners. If you don’t have heavy cream in your fridge, but do have Cool Whip, you can cut sugar in the cheesecake layer by half and replace the whipping cream with 2x the amount of Cool Whip. We're so glad you're here!Learn more about us here. If you want to be super quick and easy, feel free to use a ready-made graham crust that you can buy in the baking aisle of the grocery store. But you can certainly choose to leave it out if you prefer. How to Make a No-Bake Cheesecake. You have to work quickly with this recipe.