$12.95. Niobium Nose Ring- Small, Flat Niobium Nose Stud, Gunmetal Grey Nose Screw, L Bend, Straight, or Fishtail - Hypoallergenic Nose Jewelry. The most common niobium nose ring material is metal. niobium jewelry. TREBLE clef earrings. Full seamless ring. Looks like you already have an account! wire No.00E500. From shop ShopJunylie. brow.

choose size. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about niobium nose ring? The beaded nose rings in this collection come in all kinds of color combinations, I'm sure you'll find one that you fall in love with! Sent as plain niobium … … Ads are shown to you based on a number of factors like relevancy and the amount sellers pay per click. Perfect for those with skin sensitivities. nose. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected).

No.00E312, 18g Cartilage Ring . DS 8pcs 20G Stainless Steel Tiny Niobium Heart Captive Ring Daith Ear Cartilage Earring Rook Tragus Helix Piercing Nose Ring Nose Hoop 2.3 out of 5 stars 2 $1.08 $ 1. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. nickel free Gold. hypoallergenic.

10mm hoop. 1mm x 8mm or 0.8mm x 8mm available. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive.

You guessed it: black. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Hypoallergenic niobium 8mm and 10mm continuous ring earrings/nose rings in 0.8mm, 1mm and 1.2mm gauge.

A hypoallergenic 100% nickel-free niobium nose ring. nose ring, niobium tragus ring, hoop ring, tiny small black, helix earring, real piercing 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm thin sizes 22g 20g 18g. Niobium (Nb) is a physiologically inert, lustrous, grey and ductile element. 4 weeks & acknowledge your shop policies. open hoop. You've got free U.S. shipping! metal allergies . Piercing . The glass beads I picked out for these hoops are 2mm, which is the perfect size to give a pop of color without looking gaudy or bulky on the nose. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. 4.5 out of 5 stars. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use.

Coil Earrings . The beaded nose rings in this collection come in all kinds of, Custom Build Your Own Beaded Nose Hoop - Choose the Colors, Arizona - Turquoise & Silver Nose Ring Hoop, Sour Grapes - Green & Purple Nose Ring Hoop, Blueberry - Cobalt & Purple Nose Ring Hoop, Dragonfly - Metallic Green & Teal Nose Ring Hoop, Mermaid Tears - Teal, Green & Red Nose Ring Hoop, Wizard's Hat - Teal, Purple & Green Nose Ring Hoop, Dragon's Scale - Green & Gold Nose Ring Hoop, Hummingbird - Metallic Blue & Purple Nose Ring Hoop, Lettuce - Green Jewel Tone Nose Ring Hoop, Monochrome - Black & White Nose Ring Hoop, Mountain Spring - Green & Blue Nose Ring Hoop, Western - Brown, Cream & Turquoise Nose Ring Hoop, Salsa - Yellow, Orange & Red Nose Ring Hoop, Witch's Brew - Green, Orange & Purple Nose Ring Hoop. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. No.00E284, Rainbow Niobium Hoop Earrings, hypoallergenic Nickel Free Jewelry for sensitive ears - men women children. Pink Spiral. Learn more. The most popular color?

Having a hard time finding nose hoops that don't irritate your skin or turn black from tarnish? Well you're in luck, because here they come. Taxes, shipping and discounts codes calculated at checkout. I'm the sole maker behind Metal Lotus®, which means I handle everything - from the product creation and photo taking, to answering the customer service inquiries and packaging the orders. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy.