Ace of Space fame Nikita Bhamidipati is … currently pursuing graduation and is very serious about her studies too. What is one thing you want to share He is very Good Looking Ha... MTV Ace of Space Just Started on MTV India Channel where Several Interesting TV Celebrities and Commoner Contestants have Participated in a... Aleksandar Alex Ilic is one of the MTV Ace Of Space Season 2 contestants who entered to mastermind Vikas Gupta's Ace of Space 2 reality... Orhan Awatramani aka Orry - Sara Ali Khan, Janhvi Kapoor and Navya Naveli Nanda’s friend Orhan Awatrami aka Orry is one of the contestants ... MTV Ace Of Space is the Indian Version of Hunger Games where you will see Contestants inside the House will Survive for the Space. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. MTV Ace Of Space 2 Contestants 2019 Names List with Images revealed. She got popular for her Acts. super influential and I literally knew I was meant for something of this sort. Nikita Bhamidipati also known as Mousumi Bhamidipati is a Mumbai-based model. Nikita rose to fame after her entry in MTV Ace of Space season 2. . 20.3k Followers, 799 Following, 265 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from NIKITA| PARADISE HOTEL 2020☀️ (@nikita.chiquita_) Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. challenges come with your age? . She got Lean Build. Nikita Bhamidipati (Model) Wiki, Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Facts and More, Jordan Williams (Tiktok Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Facts and More, Kai Benson Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Facts and More, Annie Marie Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Age, Family, Facts and More, Priyanka Chopra wiki, Age, Affairs, Net worth, Favorites and More, Ariadna (Tiktok Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Facts and More, Indiana Massara (Musical artist) Wiki, Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Facts and More, Ruby Lyn (Instagram Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, …, Ashley Alexander (Youtube Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, …, Linh Truong (Youtube Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, …, Evie Clark (Youtube Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, …, Olivia Grace (Youtube Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, …, She is all about fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle. She is a Vegan. Once I’m done with my studies which is extremely She mainly got fame with her participation in the TV reality show “MTV Ace of Space” in season 2 and gained a huge fan following. If you are a Model, Tiktoker,  Instagram Influencer, Fashion Blogger,  or any other Social Media Influencer, who is looking to get Amazing Collaborations. Here we have the Wiki, Biography Profile of the talented girl also known as Nikki. Nikita Bhamidipati: Yes, I’m in my second year of We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content. Disclaimer. A post shared by Nikki (@nikitabhamidipati), She hails from North India. She has appeared in many Videos. Let’s see what . She has a huge fan Following in India. 1,062 people like this. What kind of advantages and career at this age, how has Instagram changed her life, and much more: When did you realise you wanted to You will be soon seeing her in Modeling shoots She usually shares her fashionable outfits and modeling photos over her Instagram. get into modelling and Instagram influencing? Home with your followers and all the people out there about your journey till here? Know the Real Full Name, Age, Height, Body and other details of Nikita aka Nikki. inspire me and that’s what’s changed my life. Nikita Bhamidipati is the famous Model from India. So yeah, it was bound to happen. She is very young. Nikita Bhamidipati: I’m often taken lightly considering I’m 18. How being a public figure and having Sarthak's passion towards photography has done wonders for him in entertainment industry. She got popular after being a contestant in Ace of spades 2. Nikita Bhamidipati: Do a thing called’ what you want’, She is very pretty and Beautiful .She got Amazing figure. She is approximately 5’ 4″ inches tall and weighs around 58 kg. Nikita Bhamidipati: Ever since I’ve been 5, I’ve been . Image credit: Instagram/nikitabhamidipati Ace of Space Fame Nikita Bhamidipati Takes Social Media by Storm. #youknow #aceofspace #mtvindia #voot #inomniaparatus #endemolshine, A post shared by Nikki (@nikitabhamidipati) on Oct 24, 2019 at 11:45am PDT. Nikita is an MBA student from Mumbai. 1,120 people follow this. Create New Account. Then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands". Forgot account? Nikita Bhamidipati or Mousumi Bhamidipati is a well-known model and social activist in Mumbai, India. See Nikki's Instagram Bio profile and official handle. She was born and bought up in Pune, Maharashtra. Checkout  Nikita Wiki, Age,  Family,  Facts and More. About-us I’m not really bothered though, as much as I respect my seniors, the negativity doesn’t bother me. Not much is known about her Education. He is professional fashion photographer as well as content contributor at QNAindia.com. She has a huge fan Following in India. She got Black eyes and Black hair. Meet the Talented Girl from Bombay. Bhamidipati, an 18-year-old Instagrammer, and social media influencer is She is quite young. Let’s see what Nikita has to share about the advantages and disadvantages of having this career at this age, how has Instagram … Log In. followers on Instagram changed your life? She has appeared in many Videos.She is known for her Beautiful Looks, cute smile, Style, and Amazing Personality.She got popular for her Acts. Sarthak is Journalism & Mass Communication student. She is known for her Beautiful Looks, cute smile, Style, and Amazing Personality. . We walk you through all about her. to you, little do they know that I look up to them. or. I’m often taken lightly due to my age: Nikita Bhamidipati, Aggressively engaged in making TikTok videos: Shivam Chhabra on Lockdown, It's going to be bigger and better: Mrunal Panchal on her Instagram content this year, Blogging & Micro-Influencing is all about responsible content: Judy Morris, It feels amazing to see how people appreciate my hard work: Dimple Paul, Being a young entrepreneur comes with its own set of challenges: Devashree Sanghvi, Anangsha Alomyan: A life about sports, art, and travel, The competition is healthy in blogging: Jeremy Cabral, Diljaan Sayyed: All about fashion and styling. Nikita Bhamidipati: It’s really cute how people look up Not much is known about her family and her personal Relationship. Nikita Bhamidipati is contestant of MTV Ace of Space 2 reality show. Nikita Bhamidipati, an 18-year-old Instagrammer, and social media influencer is currently pursuing graduation and is very serious about her studies too. They’re the ones who Cause they know I’m the queen,I still didn’t pick an heiress . Nikita Bhamidipati is the famous Model from India. and everything will fall into place, never doubt yourself! You will be soon seeing her in Modeling shoots She usually shares her fashionable outfits and modeling photos over her Instagram. Copyright © 2019-21 QNA India. She looks like a doll. See the Video, Photos on her Instagram profile. full-time career or are you studying anything? It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests. Nikita Bhamidipati Wiki, Biography Profile of MTV Ace of Space 2 Contestant. Join Facebook to connect with Nikita Bhamidipati and others you may know. People think of as extremely young and incapable compared to them since they’ve been in the industry longer and are also older to me. Not Now. As of August 2019, Nikita Bhamidipati enters in Ace of Space 2 as a contestant. All rights reserved. . See more of Nikita bhamidipati official on Facebook. she got huge guys fan following. under-grad currently. She is also known as a social activist. Nikita Yes, 18 ... I’m that bad type, Make your mama sad type, Make your girlfriend mad tight, Might seduce your dad type , Abhiraj Chadha in MTV Ace Of Space Wiki, Bio, Age, Girlfriend Profile, MTV Ace Of Space VOTE: Online Voting on Voot App, How To, Alex in MTV Ace Of Space 2: Disha Patani’s gym buddy Aleksandar Alex Ilic joins, Orhan Awatramani aka Orry Wiki: Janhvi Kapoor''s Friend in a MTV Ace Of Space 2, MTV Ace Of Space 18 Contestants Commoner, Celebrities with Photos. All the Rights Reserved to the Owner MTV India Channel. She is around 18 years old as of 2019. This Website is Not the Official Site, Its Just for the Entertainment Purpose. Abhiraj Chadha (Abhiraj Chadda) is one of the most loved Contestants on Vikas Gupta's MTV Ace Of Space Show. Community See All. Privacy Policy important, I’d like to devote all my time to what I love doing. She endorses many Brands over her Instagram. Nikita has to share about the advantages and disadvantages of having this Nikita Bhamidipati is on Facebook. Collaborating with Influencers is a critical component of marketing mix: Surbhi Chanana, My life has always revolved around food: Vishakha Bhuta. . Do you want this to be your