The Nike Revolution 5 cushions your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort. The Nike Revolution 5 off… Lightweight knit material wraps your foot in breathable support, while a minimalist design fits in anywhere your day takes you. Under Armour Women's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, Adidas Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, DaoLxi Womens Running Tennis Walking Shoes Fashion Sneakers Non Slip Resistant Platform Workout Slip on Casual Working Athletic Gym Sport Shoes for Jogging Hiking and Trail, PromArder Women's Walking Shoes Slip On Athletic Running Sneakers Knit Mesh Comfortable Work Shoe, MUSSHOE Womens Sneakers,Lightweight Breathable Mesh Womens Running Shoes, Walking Shoes for Women Slip On Gym Tennis Workout Shoes Women, EvinTer Women's Running Shoes Lightweight Comfortable Mesh Sports Shoes Casual Walking Athletic Sneakers, Nike Women's Flex Experience Run 8 Sneaker. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. I ♥️Nike. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. Free standard delivery with your Nike Membership. The Nike Revolution 5 Icon Clash cushions your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort. I wear them for the gym and I feel like I'm walking on air. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 13, 2020. Would recommend if you're looking for comfortable running/gym trainers at a reasonable price. LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: The soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride. Lightweight knit material wraps your foot in breathable support, while a minimalist design fits in anywhere your day takes you. I have had these before, gym life you get 2 years out of them. Update your location? Lightweight knit material wraps your foot in breathable support, while a minimalist design fits in anywhere your day takes you. I read that the sizing comes up slightly small so I ordered a size bigger than I normally would and they fit perfectly. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond Nike websites. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Nike Women's Revolution 5 Wide Running Shoe, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. To get more information or amend your preferences, press the ‘More Information’ button or visit 'Cookie Settings' at the bottom of the website. DURABLE, FLEXIBLE TRACTION: The rubber outsole of these Nike women's shoes offer durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Never caused blisters either. Check your estimated delivery date at checkout. Colour Shown: Washed Coral/Magic Ember/Summit White, Weight: 8.5oz (241g approx.) In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Lightweight knit material wraps your foot in breathable support, while a minimalist design fits in just about anywhere your day takes you. Rapid delivery too, expected on a 2 week delivery but received 3 days after ordering. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ... Pastels Cozy Wear Sustainable Materials Shop Sports Bras High-Impact Sports Bras Running Sports Bras Plus Size Sports Bras White Sports Bras Black Sports Bras All Sports Bras. For more information see our. BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike women's shoes are built with a lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort. Lightweight knit material wraps your foot in breathable support, while a minimalist design fits in anywhere your day takes you. Please try again. View, Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Product details. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 25, 2020. Rubber outsole offers durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Delivery may take longer than normal. NIKE WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOE: Imported, fabric: lightweight knit, plush padding, soft foam midsole, and rubber outsole. Washed them a fair few times too. The pair I just bought are for outdoor Running as did not want to wreck my expensive new gym trainers but at this price you can afford to change them. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond Nike websites. Our wide selection is eligible for free shipping and free returns. The material of the sole is hard, not squeezable. You can return your order for any reason, free of charge, within 60 days. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Unable to add item to Wish List. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance. They are better than my £150 Asiacs. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our, You can always change your preference by visiting 'Cookie Settings' at the bottom of the page. My feet no longer hurt now after exercise! Nike has done a complete overhaul of its Revolution 4, changing the whole running shoe. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 31, 2020. Nike asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. I needed some new trainers for exercising during lockdown and these were a great choice. The Nike Revolution 5 cushions your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort. I have to return it. I love these trainers, they’re light and supportive. We think you are in {country}. These Nike Revolution 5 shoes cushion your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort. I bought 2 pairs, one for indoors and one for out. Lightweight knit material wraps your foot in breathable support, while a minimalist design fits in anywhere your day takes you. Lightweight knit material wraps your foot in breathable support, while a minimalist design fits in anywhere your day takes you. Comfortable to run in and I am over the moon with them. In some cases these cookies can improve the speed with which we can process your request as they allow us to remember site preferences that you’ve selected. Do you accept these cookies and the processing of personal data involved? I have arch issue. View Privacy & Cookie Policy for full details. Ran a half marathon distance the weekend and they were so comfortable. They are not the most comfortable ones she has had but they are ok for the price and they are light weight. Adidas Duramo 9 andUnder Armour Micro G Pursuit. Spaces in the tread let your foot flex naturally. For more information about this processing of personal data, check our, Nike processes information about your visit using cookies to improve site performance, facilitate social media sharing and offer advertising tailored to your interests. I bought these trainers for my wife so she can use on her daily walk 8-12km and so far she hasn’t complained. Yet, I was totally disappointed! The Nike Revolution 5 is an entry-level, well priced running shoe, made with soft foam to ensure a comfortable run over short distances (i.e. They help to make the bag and checkout process possible as well as assisting in security issues and conforming to regulations. A reinforced heel and no-sew overlays lend support and durability. So, I always look for sneakers with superior cushion & sole. The running shoe appears more premium and performs with more durability than similar shoes in this price range, e.g. Become a Nike Member for the best products, inspiration and stories in sport. Lightweight knit material wraps your foot in breathable support, while a minimalist design fits in just about anywhere your day takes you. There was a problem completing your request. Spaces in the tread let your foot flex naturally. Pour la course à pieds elle sont parfaite vraiment superbe, Very comfortable! The Nike Women’s Revolution 5 Running Shoe cushions your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort. Buy Nike Women's Revolution 5 Running Shoe and other Road Running at Amazon.com. These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. Lightweight knit textile wraps your foot in breathable comfort. You can always change your preference by visiting 'Cookie Settings' at the bottom of the page. Free delivery and returns on select orders. To get more information or amend your preferences, press the ‘More Information’ button or visit 'Cookie Settings' at the bottom of the website. Breathable Support. (Women's size 5.5), Offset: 9.3mm (Forefoot: 13.7mm, Heel: 23mm), Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment. The Nike Revolution 5 cushions your stride with soft foam to keep you running in comfort. By continuing to browse our site, you agree to the use of these cookies. De-selecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.