Collects NIGHTWING: REBIRTH #1 and NIGHTWING #1-4, 7 and 8. Something to do with Night of The Monster Men probably. Empfänger können auf jedem unterstützten Gerät lesen. Variation an der Kasse je nach Lieferadresse. --, Tim Seeley is a freelance comic book artist, writer, and all around maker-upper. Januar 2017), Rezension aus Deutschland vom 10. Not about a team-up with Batman and Batwoman and all these new Gotham people I have no feelings for. The strong story, along with some magnificent art panels, make this one definitely worth picking up - especially if you are a Batman devotee who's looking to see what's happening on the peripheries of the Batman world. Refresh and try again. I'm all for continuity and all, but if you're going to call it "Volume 1, " some sort of summary for new readers would be nice. No recent wiki edits to this page. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Great addition to the Bat family. Dick Grayson is back in Gotham City, fighting to reclaim the life that was taken from him! Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, Published – ggf. Chloe Gong has a lot going on. Not relying on Batman to guide him, and following his own path. Intriguing story and good art. I did enjoy the first part, issues 1-4, where Nightwing is undercover. 1: Better Than Batman (English Edition) eBook: Seeley, Tim, Fernandez, Javier, Fernandez, Javier: Amazon.de: Kindle-Shop April 2017. There's no way he could fight in that thing with the coat that comes down around his thighs and cinched. This video is unavailable. Juni 2019. --, Tim Seeley is a freelance comic book artist, writer, and all around maker-upper. I did fangirl a little bit on the last page. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. – abhängig vom Lieferort. His past works include, Nightwing: Bd. What a garbage writer. 3: Nightwing Must Die (Rebirth), Nightwing Vol. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. With the aftermath of Robin War weighing heavily on him, Nightwing sets out to take down the Parliament Of Owls (an off-shoot of the Court Of Owls with a more international bent), and along the way runs afoul of Raptor, a Talon-esque anti-hero with scary similarities to Dick himself. As a long time fan of the character, their decision to put him in red and black during the new 52 comics completely confused me, given the link to the red suit being used during his renegade persona in a pre 52 storyline. Nightwing is the worst Rebirth title I’ve read so far. 1 (2. Raptor has one of the worst designed costumes I've ever seen. August 2019, Love the nightwing serious love that Damien is in it to love it when they team up nightwing and robin. In addition to releasing her debut YA novel, These Violent Delights, in the midst of a pandemic, she's also... To see what your friends thought of this book. Unfortunately, one of the writers from Grayson (Tim Seeley) came with him. Februar 2017. Raptor is complex and interesting, what with the hints of Dick’s past, an extremely capable warrior attitude, and enough generic traits constructing a character a series could be built around with a few tweaks. Not only is this a hardcover presentation, but it also has two extra chapters excluded from the paperbacks as they were part of the Batman crossover Night of the Monster Men. I can't pass up a Bruce/Dick family moment. I really loved this. The Adventures of Sephas (Simple Bedtime Stories for Kids: Quick Read and Illustrat... Insane Productivity for Lazy People: A Complete System for Becoming Incredibly Prod... Cancer: The Metabolic Disease Unravelled (English Edition). I think that this is a must read for Batman family fans. I received this from Edelweiss and DC Comics in exchange for an honest review. Sind Sie der Meinung, dass dieser Artikel Urheberrechte verletzt? Es wird kein Kindle Gerät benötigt. 2: Back to Bludhaven (English Edition), Nightwing (2016-) Vol. Yanick Paquette. Ich tue mich immer schwer mit Rebirths und Relaunches usw. Enthalten in einer Kindle Unlimited Mitgliedschaft. Tim Seeley. LEGENDS OF THE DC UNIVERSE DOUG MAHNKE HC. Prime-Mitglieder genießen Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen. 1: Better Than Batman” as Want to Read: Error rating book. Making his own decisions unhindered. I am not enjoying this current section with all the Bat family nonsense and monsters and Hugo Strange and who knows what else. I'm glad to see Dick Grayson back as Nightwing. Nightwing Volume 1: Better than Batman is the first collected edition in Nightwin’s Rebirth run from Tim Seeley as writer and Javier Hernandez as the artist. , da ich mit den Comics seit den 90er aufgewachsen bin. It’s there at the beginning when Raptor scores an all too easy establishing victory, and when the agenda is revealed at the end. 4: Blockbuster (Rebirth) (Nightwing: DC Universe Rebirth), Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 30. Dark Humor: And Words of Wisdom from an Unknown Genius (English Edition), "Beckons the reader to come join Dick for this new phase of his life." The art is generic with drab coloring. 1: Better Than Batman - Nightwing - Build A Actionfigur - 18 cm Direkt aus dem "DC Rebirth"-Comic kommt diese hochdetaillierte Actionfigur. Diese Artikel werden von verschiedenen Verkäufern verkauft und versendet. I loved the story arc in this one. Nur noch 8 auf Lager (mehr ist unterwegs). I did enjoy the first part, issues 1-4, where Nightwing is undercover. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften, Übersetzen Sie alle Bewertungen auf Deutsch, Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten). März 2017. one of the most sensational graphic novell of "Rebirth" line! There's no way he could fight in that thing with the coat that com. DC Comics; Illustrated Edition (31. It's all in service to the story, but it's a little bothersome. Now, after going underground and around the world in a battle to reclaim the secret identity that was stolen from him, Dick Grayson is going back to Gotham as his own man, his own hero: Nightwing!But stepping back into his old life isn’t as easy as putting on his familiar black and blue costume. Is this a good place to start reading Nightwing? Writers. 3: Nightwing Must Die (English Edition), Nightwing (2016-) Vol. 1: Rise of the Batmen (English Edition), All-Star Batman (2016-2017) Vol. Pretty much all I know of Dick Grayson's recent history is the descriptions of graphic novels from Goodreads listings. Can't judge a book by its cover . 4: Zero Year- Secret City (Batman Graphic Novel) (English Edition), Batman - Detective Comics (2016-) Vol. Intriguing story and good art. See 2 questions about Nightwing, Vol. I loved the Raptor's character and where the writer went with it. Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 22. The Slings and Arrows Graphic Novel Guide doesn't care where you've been, where you're going or where you're located. He looks like a modern day version of Wild Dog with that stupid velcroed on mask. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 10. I forgot how much I love Grayson. Still one issue remaining, but I'll add this one anyway. His loose gritty style is effective, and he works very nicely with shadows and silhouettes, but he has problems with figures and faces. 3 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 9. And I always like seeing Batgirl and Nightwing work together, so that was an added bonus on this one. written by Tim Seeley (GRAYSON) with art by Yanick Paquette (SWAMP THING, BATMAN/SUPERMAN) and rising star Javier Fernandez (RED HOOD/ARSENAL). Wiederholen Sie die Anforderung später noch einmal. Diese Einkaufsfunktion lädt weitere Artikel, wenn die Eingabetaste gedrückt wird. We will never knowingly harvest your data beyond the cookies needed for smooth running of the site, and wouldn't dream of passing it anywhere.