All rights reserved. I was confused among so many names of baby girls. Also means an ewe. Here you find Top Muslim Girls Names meaning including most trending names like Aaira, Aiza, Anabia, Ayesha and Hoorain. Read more – Cookie Policy. They even have a cute nickname for girls who whine – 찡찡이 (jjing-jjingi, “whiny”). Reproduction without proper consent is not allowed. HANIYA These baby name lists are organised alphabetically. intertwined with the values of a particular culture, Je t’aime, ma belle* – “I love you, my beauty”, Il est mon petit monstre* – “He is my little monster”, Merci, mon loup. For fathers, daughters are so special. The origins of these terms arise from a wide diversity of languages within the South Asian diaspora, including Urdu, Hindi, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Farsi,… Lila, Lyla, Aaliyah, Kayla, Leila, Aisha, Imani, Mariam, and Zara are popular Arabic girl names. After all, what’s more enticing to practise speaking than when you can see someone’s reaction to a lovely new nickname? MaSha Allah there are so beautiful Islamic names. my son's name is Fawad abbasi and Jawad abbasi, Suggest me a new muslim baby girl name plz, ye name kyeasa hae In this post I'd like to share some of the enhancements I've [...], “I wish I could travel all the time – it seems like a dream come true!” I read something along these lines on Quora the other day, and all I could think while reading it is that while travel is one of the most worthwhile things I've done in my life, travelling ALL THE TIME is [...], Today I want to share two great video interviews in Spanish (subtitled) with you about an excellent means of learning a language for young ladies: working as an au pair. The heaven's door that opens in the month of ramadhan, A name of the Sahabi who fought in the battle of Badr. Gulbadan means a body which is beautiful and soft like roses. I decided on Abeeha and it suits on her alot. aisha was the name of the favorite wife of the prophet mohammed. This page helped me choosing one for my little princess! 2. Many Popular Muslim Girls names have old origins. Some of the names are longer and you can create a nickname from it to keep it short. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Talking about the languages, popular girls names comes from different regions and languages including Arabs, Turkey, Iran, and so on. About us | Privacy Policy | Contact us © 2020 www.BabyNamesDirect.com. Girls names are a little tricky. Do you have a special pet name for your significant other?