The front control Genesis with north-south burners do usually require the screws being removed for burner removal, in fact Weber send four screws in their 3 burner replacement package. Regardless, item worked as expected. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I bought my Genesis grill five years ago and its received steady use since it in all seasons. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 3 Burner Tube Set for Genesis 310 & 320 2008 Thru 2010 Series Fits Weber Genisis S310 S320 grills with Side Controls Front and Rear Burner Measures 34-1/4" in length Center Burner Measures 34-1/4" Crossover Tube # 81335 Measures 3/8OD x 11-3/4". I would like to find an option for screws and fasteners that outlast the burners they hold down. Having trouble getting your grill to light up? Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2018, Easy to replace if your old screws aren't too rusted, Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2016. Broilmann Stainless Steel Cooking Grid Grate Replacement Parts for Charbroil 463420... 15.77-inch Burner Replacement for BroilKing 18631, Durable Stainless Steel Burner R... Onlyfire Stainless Steel Burner Tube Set for Weber Genesis Silver B and C, Spirit 7... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. A common cause of this issue is a defective ignition switch. If it was me I would leave them in and clean out around them really good so the burners slide in under the head. These replacement parts bring the grill back to reliable even heat distribution. I now have a "like new" rebuilt Weber Genesis grill. Dimensions: Outer burners are 71.44 CM long, center burner 69.5 CM, cross over is 32.4 CM; Material: Stainless Steel; Includes 1 stainless-steel burner tubes, 1 crossover tube,set of burner screws and fast install instrustion. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I was wondering if anyone had any luck finding high quality stainless screws for their Genesis 300-330 (2011-2017) grills? QuliMetal 62752 Grill Burner for Weber Genesis 300 Series (2011-2016), Genesis E310 E320 E330 S310 S320 S330 Gas Grills with Front Control Panel, 304 Stainless Steel, 19.5 Inch 4.6 out of 5 stars 84 Our experts will get back to you as soon as they can. I need the replacement screws that hold the burners in , Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. One clip was bent in the removal and I spent 1 1/2 hours repairing it so it could be reinstalled. I twisted the old tubes off and then used a vice grips to remove the rusted screws. Getting the old burners out was a major problem because the two main threaded bolts that hold these burners in were welded tight from all the heat, rain, etc. Please try again. They are not supposed to be removed and many times, you will wind up twisting them off if you do. Like another reviewer mentioned, replacing this burner tube set would have been a really easy job...20-30 minutes I'd say, had the bolts holding the old one in place not been so rusted. If you break them off you will have to drill them out and they quite often break off. Contact Us or order online. I was indeed. One thing is the burner screws according to one website description are 1/2" long with 8mm slotted hex heads. But they still worked great. Please try your search again later. Weber # 85662 6 Burner Set for Summit Grills. I BBQ just about every day and finally burned a hole in my burner tubes. I don't know why it costed $7 to ship that small envelope. Instructions were not clear on method to use, simply said remove. You are using an out of date browser. Alex. The part come promptly, and was the last detail to complete the job. Briant: If you are talking about the screws that hold the left end of the burners down, DO NOT remove them. Each part came will detailed instructions on how to replace, and extra screws/bolts. Screwdriver, Pliers, Socket set, Hammer, file. I twisted the old tubes off and then used a vice grips to remove the rusted screws. These are authentic manufacturer-sourced replacement parts that are supplied for use with Weber grills.