At Newtone Strings, we put an optimum amount of time and effort into each string to help benefit our customers, catering for a wide selection of instruments and specific styles of playing. They feel and sound great with added peace of mind. 1,951 1. My guitar seems to prefer that I vary between different string brands. Slothead Tom. Your IP: 192.241.166.230 I was enamored by these new strings and was doing everything I could to find sets of these strings. At 86 years he’s getting on a bit but still has plenty of life in him. • Newtone Heritage Strings . You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. SKU: NHS6 Category: Acoustic Guitar Strings Tags: 6 string, Acoustic, guitar. I was worried about too much tension with standard gauge 12 strings and these are designed to lighten the load so to speak. Gauge: Clear: Heritage Series Acoustic 6 string quantity. Dr. Thomastik Plectrum are even better than the Newtones with respect to string noise, because they are flat wound, except for the sixth string which is round wound. The Newtone Double Wounds are one of my two favourite strings, mainly because of less string noise than strings with thicker windings. 1,951 1. Recently I made a fuss about the new Martin flexible core low-tension strings soon to hit the market as FX130 after we (the MOC) did a market test last spring. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Slothead Tom. Heritage Series Acoustic 6 string £ 7.91. Add to basket. Home / Acoustic Guitar Strings / Heritage Series Acoustic 6 string. Description Additional information Description. Post Dec 09, 2008 #1 2008-12-09T10:25. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Registered Member. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. • Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f188614c97af0fa Just fitted Franklin my Gibson L00 with a new set of Newtone Heritage acoustic guitar strings. All aspects of each string can be customised. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. If you have any questions or enquiries regarding our products, then do not hesitate to get in contact with us by phone or email. If out of stock, back orders are completed in around 14 days.