(An addict is the only one that can make the choice when enough is enough) artist: "New Order", New Order Fans Also Like: David Bowie song meanings Death Cab For Cutie song meanings Yellowcard song meanings Ben Folds Five song meanings Lady Antebellum song meanings Submit Your Interpretation Meanwhile he is dealing with being caught talking to the girl. The remixed "Blue Monday 1988" followed, and in 1989 -- inspired by the ecstasy-fueled house music that their work had clearly predated and influenced -- New Order issued Technique; their most club-focused outing to date, it launched the hits "Fine Time" and "Round and Round.". And it's what nobody knows After recording the 1990 English World Cup Soccer anthem "World in Motion," New Order went on an extended hiatus to pursue solo projects; Hook formed the band Revenge, longtime companions Morris and Gilbert recorded as the Other Two, and, most notably, Sumner teamed with ex-Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr and Pet Shop Boys frontman Neil Tennant in Electronic, which scored a Top 40 hit with the single "Getting Away with It." "True Faith" is a song by New Order, co-written and co-produced by the band and Stephen Hague. guy A is in love with girl Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. Not only does this song create a sorrowful tone because it deals with the idea that people make mistakes that eventually turn out to hurt their loved ones. Every time I see you falling I wonder where it would have gone if he was still alive today? before he leaves he finds out that girl loves him, elated, he text her the words that she cant say. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Published January 29, 2020. But if he doesn't hurt someone else he can never know what we were meant to be... Love is immense and it impacts your entire body, mind, and soul. New Wave from Britain was more often than not political. I don't know what to say, you don't care anyway, I'm a man in a rage (just tell me what I've got to do), with a girl I betrayed. New Order Fans Also Like: David Bowie song meanings Ben Folds Five song meanings t.A.T.u. New Order Fans Also Like: David Bowie song meanings Death Cab For Cutie song meanings Ben Folds Five song meanings t.A.T.u. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. numb, edited by ZillaLee, Forrykook, LittleBigMan, "Temptation" as written by Peter Hook Gillian Lesley Gilbert, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. After a yearlong hiatus, New Order resurfaced in 1983 with their breakthrough hit "Blue Monday"; packaged in a provocative sleeve designed to recall a computer disk, with virtually no information about the band itself -- a hallmark of their mysterious, distant image -- it perfectly married Sumner's plaintive yet cold vocals and abstract lyrics with cutting-edge drum-machine rhythms ideal for club consumption. Don’t have an account? The song "Crystal" is from their 7th album called Get Ready. This song was a big dance number in the 80's and if I recall it's about the unspoken AIDS epidemic that was big in the gay community at the time.