The fact that the LAN works and the lights don't show any action hints at something more drastic to me. Thank you as well for confirming that the device is up and running! Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. The "enable wireless router radio" box is not checked. Thank you very much. After reset, you will need to reconfigure the router to get back the internet access. However, when I check it and click "Apply", after the "please wait a moment" notice goes away, it is STILL unchecked.According to Router Login, I am running firmware V1.0.0.30. If I log in to routerlogin.net, even if the blue light is on, it says the wireless is turned off. To troubleshoot wireless extenders: Ensure the wireless extender is properly configured, see Setting up NETGEAR Wi-Fi range extenders. I looked up some troubleshooting tips that suggested a system reset that did not work. Connect a PC directly to the WNR2000v4 using wired connection.

... WNR2000v4 Wireless Stopped Working I suggest that you try to follow the reset below: 1. It will do no harm. Download the WNR2000v4 Fix Tool. Subscribe for Updates.

You're welcome. I have a surge protector however when the power restored the power light was amber. HelloI have just moved and am trying to set up my old router in a new apartment. Power on the unit while STILL pushing the reset button and count for another 30 seconds before letting it go. If that doesn't work, then whatever caused the outage may have killed the router. If I log in to routerlogin.net, even if the blue light is on, it says the wireless is turned off. (I tried to update it earlier when I was unable to get the power lamp to be anything but amber, and presumably it updated because the power light finally turned green and I was able to connect, but I can't be entirely sure since it also said it failed to upgrade the first time.) Recently I experienced a power outage.

Wireless was fine this morning, then suddenly not working. Oops. The WNR2000v4 has an option called "Wireless AP". Subscribe for Updates. I tried (and I think succeeded) in updating it manually by plugging my computer directly into the modem and downloading it from the netgear site and then using the tftp2 program. They know about these problems and do nothing about it because they already got your money.

Perhaps the power outage scrambled the router's memory. Still no luck. I have the same problem.

If you are still experiencing problems, see Troubleshooting access points.

Brand new. You can use the hardware button located in front or use the WPS using the wizard on the NETGEAR genie. It has been working perfectly until today when i cleaned up a cable mess that i had in it was the cable that connects from the modem to the router . There is a button on the back of the device to turn on wireless. https://kb.netgear.com/27207/Unable-to-see-WNR2000v4-wireless-network-nor-update-router-s-firmware. BR500 VPN Currently Experiencing Intermittent Connectivity Issues. Nothing seems to make it work. I suggest that you try to follow the reset below: 1.

When I tried to use the third router I bought, and it still did not work,I was a little upset.

Oddly enough, Router Login says "a new firmware upgrade is available" but if I try to update it, it then says that the file is the wrong version and to please get the correct version.I have tried the factory reset button as well as turning everything off and on, and pressing the wireless button off and on several times. BR500 VPN Currently Experiencing Intermittent Connectivity Issues. I turned off the router and then disconnected the cable ... while all this is happening the cable is still plugged in to the modem. As a solution I used a netgear router that i had.