This article applies to firmware version 1.0.1.7 and below. If successful, you should be prompted to provide a username and password. Positionieren Sie den EX2700 im selben Raum wie Ihren WLAN-Router. Enter the default credentials (Username: admin - Password: password) and follow the setup instructions. If you are using newer firmware, see How do I install my NETGEAR EX2700 extender? The installer noted that these were 'new' modems. Schließen Sie den WLAN-Repeater an eine Steckdose an, und warten Sie, bis die Power- LED grün leuchtet. Note: WPS does not support WEP network security. Connect with WPS Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) lets you join a secure WiFi network without typing the network name and password. Re: wifi extender ex2700 set up without wps. 1. Hi kimura1113, Join network named "NETGEAR_EXT" from a laptop or mobile device, and then browse to www.mywifiext.net. (Firmware version 1.0.1.8 and above). Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine funktionierende Internetverbindung von Ihrem Hauptrouter haben. If you are using WEP security, follow the instructions in Connect with Web Browser Setup on page 7. This article will show the step-by-step procedure on how to install the EX2700 – N300 Wireless Range Extender using the NETGEAR genie user interface. Wenn die Power-LED nicht leuchtet, drücken Sie den Schalter Ein/Aus am Repeater. Hello I have a Netgear EX2700 WiFi Range Extender and just set up service with Frontiers FIOS which uses the NVG468MQ Modem. Press the WPS button on the side panel of the extender.