Built-in ADSL2+ Modem. Search is not currently available, please check back later. When you enable the remote access feature, you can access your network through NETGEAR genie even when away from home. 0000002522 00000 n IPv6 Support, Inbuilt Firewall, Quality of Service (QoS), Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Push and Connect Button, What others said when purchasing this item, My son told me this is the one that I needed so I can play video games online with my children, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. This router will work with Comcast cable. Get the new, faster speeds cable providers are offering without taking on their cable modem rental fees. Using the Setup Wizard. Actual data throughput and wireless coverage will vary. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. While it may not be the best, it is not bad for what I paid. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Netgear N300 Wireless ADSL2 + Modem Router. If it fails outside of the one year warranty by Netgear, just buy a new one. Shop NETGEAR N300 Router with DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Black at Best Buy. 0000003663 00000 n Wireless-N—Email, chat, surf, music, video. Additionally, I pay for high-speed internet through Xfinity. This immersive online simulator tool enables you to experience the device virtually. Price Match Guarantee. )�����΋����u���iw��tui jn�� M,,� ���Ϯ�klH0 ڤ)�w���jWLN[Ɠ���P�:dA��N�|����������f(��L�bld:u������~�Ibm�i`G ����L����}� Signal strength is very strong, the size is perfect, connecting various devices wirelessly is super easy to set up and the data speed does not seem to be affected. Easy install—Easy setup for iPad®, tablets, smartphones & computers, WiFi & power on/off—Convenient power savings. 0000002043 00000 n It was on sale. 802.11n. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Connect to DSL, cable or fibre Internet with the built-in ADSL2+ modem and enjoy reliable connections and improved range with powerful external antennas. Any place you need speed, with NETGEAR you got it. 0000002831 00000 n Guida all'installazione di N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200v3 Contenuto della confezione La confezione deve contenere i seguenti elementi. In caso di elementi errati, mancanti o danneggiati, contattare il rivenditore NETGEAR. 0000005047 00000 n Netgear N300 Wireless ADSL2 + Modem Router. Electrode, Comp-f4f59fee-9ecf-4875-87ee-b530e664d730, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-442ff290-007-175c34cb2a400c, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:29:45 GMT, Electrode, Comp-f3835705-a1c2-459c-a08a-e69bce4aa883, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-4528718d-006-175c35ac6817e1, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:45:07 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. 0000000016 00000 n Check that the Router is properly connected and the software CD is installed on your PC. When i step out of my unit to the packing lot up to hundred feet it still works. 0000021511 00000 n I bought this cable modem router based on the previous good reviews and the compatibility to be used with Xfinity from Comcast. This immersive online simulator tool enables you to experience the device virtually. This 2-in-1 WiFi router and DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds - up to 340 Mbps - faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers. I never realized that the router made a difference in the speeds you'd see at home (not tech saavy), so I just bought this router because it was cheaper. I have my iMac and Roku 2 player connected.... Not good! 0000005535 00000 n Don't make the mistake I did! Cookies improve the way our website works, by using this website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Would not recommend this to anyone. N300 WiFi—Faster downloads & Internet gaming. Never slow nor lags. The setup and connection with Comcast was super fast and easy, the features for built in to program the router to your settings is a breeze to navigate, user friendly and not complicated. With the new look-and-feel and ease-of-use of NETGEAR genie, managing your router is fun. We aim to show you accurate product information. And anyplace you need speed, with NETGEAR you got it. 0000002009 00000 n I would highly recommend! Netgear is a well known name in the computer business. Yes. The signal strength is extremely poor, so poor that 25 feet away from the router, in my bedroom (I live in an apartment), I can't get webpages or apps to load. Can I see how many devices are attached to my router. 0000002419 00000 n 0 Works with cable Internet providers like Comcast XFINITY®, Time Warner Cable®, Cox, Cablevision & more (not compatible with Cable bundled voice services). Fast download speeds up to 300Mbps. Already purchased your product? Thankfully, I have unlimited data, so I just shut it off, but its super frustrating for my boyfriend, who doesn't have unlimited data. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. With NETGEAR genie you can share and stream music or videos, diagnose and repair network issues, set up parental controls and more. Show Me How 1 / 8. Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility. Also nice that it's all together, just one box. %%EOF Send me an email when my question is answered. It didn't matter to me that it was a bit older, because I don't care about having the newest thing. Secure WiFi connections—Highest level wireless security with WPA/WPA2. Easily monitor, connect, and control your home network from a tablet or smartphone. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Free 2-day shipping. WRONG DEVICE. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, interference, and building construction may lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage. 532 0 obj <> endobj Voir les détails, Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE. I'm glad I chose to purchase! Il modem ADSL2+ integrato consente di connettersi a Internet tramite fibra ottica, via cavo o DSL, mentre le potenti antenne esterne assicurano connessioni affidabili e una maggiore copertura. NETGEAR genie now supports a single sign-on (SSO) feature that allows you to use one set of login credentials for all of your NETGEAR accounts. NETGEAR makes it easy to do more with your digital devices. Hi, I have the N300 and when I check my internet speed, I am finding it is only at 25 mbps download speed. The simple browser-based installation with no CD makes router installation easy using an iPad, tablet, smartphone, or computer. The N300 WiFi Modem Router has external antennas that provide improved coverage and throughput. NETGEAR genie allows you to easily monitor, connect & control your home network. endstream endobj 533 0 obj<> endobj 534 0 obj[535 0 R 536 0 R] endobj 535 0 obj<. The only reason I am keeping it is cause I only paid 10 bucks more for this one than a regular cable modem at another store. NETGEAR N600 (8x4) WiFi DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router (C3700) Certified for Xfinity from Comc… As a result of having to deal with slow speeds, my Roku television has really been struggling to stay connected to the router, especially in recent months. This is a decent wifi cable modem/ router. Modem router N300 0000002934 00000 n It's very slim too! I got this because my modem and router were outdated and kept dropping the Internet and had bad signal. 0000005290 00000 n International customers can shop on www.bestbuy.com and have orders shipped to any U.S. address or U.S. store. x�b```f``1``g``�� Ā B@1#�Ԅ�LL���00?Hfp�wWfl*���u@ሤ˻��b�-|�.��S(�� �(AQa1em9 IU%yM u5Y-E���������������������H(�c��UQN-+7+m�h�0�L� Sometimes it just flat-out says it can't connect to Netflix at all. 0000001853 00000 n I can go throughout the whole apt with all bars of signal. Keep your Internet browsing experience safe and secure with WiFi connections that offer the highest level of WPA/WPA2 security.