Do you have a great deal to share We never use that feature, but I don't know if the Comcast signal coming in would create problems. I've had mine on a 1Gb service and worked well. It is out of stock as it is sold out in most places. I forgot how much my RCN needs for gigabit speeds. Set up deal Any suggestions would be appreciated since I spent alot of money on my current equipment. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Subscribe for Updates. Your modem connection page. How do I set up Ethernet port aggregation on my NETGEAR Nighthawk CM1100 Multi-gig Speed Cable Modem? These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. To set up Ethernet port aggregation on your NETGEAR Nighthawk CM1100 Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem: Launch a web browser from a device that is connected to your cable modem. Archived. And that's putting it mildly. The CM1100 "shakes hands" with the faster Docsis 3.1 protocol. The BASIC Home page displays. We are going to replace the Comcast Xfinity modem/router with this modem and the Netgear RBK50/RBS50. Most folks looking for top of the line cable modems are looking at this model or the Arris SB8200. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. I've read a couple people say that it does not, Great deal considering amazon is trying to sell the CM1000 (1 gigabit) for 125 today, Cm1000 on Amazon if you use the amex promo is $88.99. IF they can reprovision it and you still have horrible service then you can either return it and replace or go through netgear support. Logitech Dual-Motor Feedback Driving Force G29 Gaming Racing Wheel with Responsive Pedals for PlayStation 4 and... Tineco A11 Hero 179.99 or Tineco A11 Master+ 279.99 from Amazon, YMMV? We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Doesn't mean they'll fix the problem. It cannot handle faster speeds. (price and availability may vary per Costco location) Easily and quickly stream movies/music or download files with the Netgear Nighthawk CM1100 Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem : Netgear Nighthawk Multi-Gig Speed … I still don’t understand how it’s better over the 1000. I happen to look at some suggestions over renting modem and seen this on sale at Costco. Is there a way to know the problem is with the modem or with Cox? I've ran into, more than once, a crappy comcast technician. 192.168.100.1, Model: CM1100|Nighthawk Multi-Gig Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS 3.1. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. LAN2 (covered) can only be used in conjunction with LAN1 as part of a Link Aggregation Group (LAG). Copyright 1999 – 2020. community based on votes and comments. BR500 VPN Currently Experiencing Intermittent Connectivity Issues. I'd bet a reprovisioning would fix the issues as it frequently happens where the wrong file is sent from comcast. I've frequently had plain speed test site max out around 450-500 in my area. and backward compatible with DOCSIS 3.0; 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with link aggregation support; Support all cable internet speed tiers up to 2Gps (separate router required for WiFi) This product is not compatible with cable bundled voice services Thanks. NETGEAR Nighthawk CM1100 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem. I've had mine on a 1Gb service and worked well. My laptop is directly connected to the modem and I am not able to get an internet connection, so I can't browse online at all. The Verizon Visa® Card Is a Must Have for... New Items Added: All the Best Razer Deals For... Get $400 Off This 'Awesome' Hyper E-Ride... Netgear Nighthawk CM1100 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem, Netgear Nighthawk CM1100 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem Works with Xfinity, Cox, and SpectrumMeets DOCSIS 3.1 specs. More Deals & Coupons Like "Netgear CM1100 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem 9.99 at Costco.com (3/30 - 4/27)" Today, 4:36 am Motorola MB7621-10 24x8 Cable Modem @Newegg $73