What is the proper way to store Nestlé La Lechera canned and bottled products? Forget spending hours in the kitchen. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2010. Once they're empty, I use them to hold my home-made dark chocolate syrup. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. WELL, the dispenser top on the container made this product just tooooooooo accessible. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Nothing brings a family together like a homemade treat, and nothing makes homemade treats tastier than La Lechera. Makes. Good product, what more can I say. Store in a cool, dark, and dry location. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2009. NO! Safety Information. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Now in a convenient 11.8 oz squeeze bottle, it's perfect for adding a spoonful o f sweetness to all your favorite foods! La Lechera Squeeze, 15.8-Ounce Container Product details. Forgot your password? Add creamy, delicious NESTLE LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk to your favorite desserts and treats! I should NEVER have purchased this product! Nestlé® La Lechera® Dulce de leche squeeze bottle It's never been easier to add creamy, delicious NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Dulce de Leche to make any food a delicious treat! Show your family you care by cooking with La Lechera. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. There was a problem completing your request. Please try again later. Please try again. Normally you buy it in a can and then if you don't use it all then you need to figure out how you want to store it. The item is way too expensive and the packaging is junk. Please try again. Pinnacle Mercantile Easy Squeeze Plastic Condiment Bottles with Black Flip Top Cap ... Foster Clarks Original Custard Powder - Vanilla Flavour 350g. With NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk you pamper your family with delicious desserts that are easy and fast to make. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Shipping Weight: 4 pounds; Domestic Shipping: ... And it is easier to use as well, with the squeeze bottle. La Lechera keeps it simple with classic, authentic flavor. Read more. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Evaporated milk does not typically have added sugar, making it better for savory dishes. Products of this store wi You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.