DO NOT pull it at an angle. I see the listing for the diodes but it doesn't list the two numbers I'm looking for. Advise if you have additional questions and let us know when you are up and running. Installation is the reverse of removal. Not 35v as mentioned online. Thanks again David. Speed, Both design specifications are under valued. Not 35v as mentioned online. Once the two are in sync, the television will "turn on". Almost forgot... Made it easy on reinstall because went counted back down to 1 to ensure we did not miss anything. Similiar tools are also available from Lowe's, Home Depot or Wallmart. Mits is not disclosing the true nature of the problem so published info on the move to 680uf would be significant. This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. The solution i have found is stupid simple; Just pull the power cord and plug it back in! Whether you’re just sharing clips with friends or you’re launching an online on-camera career, vlogging matters. You will also need to unplug some of the connectors on the shorter wires. It is easiest to install the fan with the shield removed from the TV, but by marking its mounting position first, you will avoid placing the fan on a part of the shield that has an obstruction. I'm not sure why the Diodes are not listed in the Parts Section of the WS-65909 Service Manual. That's why if the set is working properly, and you first plug the set in, the light blinks and then stops blinking. Do you think that will take care of my problem?? If you want I can send copies however, but I can only send them by USPS. So now I figured I would try my hand at it. I was hit by this Green Light of Death to my PS3 Slim. They are bad, so now is there a fix for the convergence board? I am almost looking forward to the project. Roy [email protected]. It is defined as VS-74 of October 2007. Please help. Take note of the blinging code sequence. By doing this, I was able to ensure a proper connection of the DM board. Please help. I turned the power on and pulled the power switch all the way over to the 'lightbulb' and held it with my fingernail, and then let it flick back to off with all the power the spring could muster. (I considered the $8.00 shipping a good alternative to waiting until March, when Digi-Key gets them back in stock. I had this fixed and ready to go on Sunday for the two final playoff games. Pretty much went as expected EXCEPT. It does no harm replace defective capacitors with those having a higher voltage rating and in fact this is a recommended procedure among circuit design experts. It's only two years … Remove the four (4) screws that secure the DM Module. I am having the same blinking light problem on my WS-65869. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Thanks again, Circuitboard photos are also shown which provide a visual reference during the repair process. NEBO makes innovative work lights. Volume and input buttons acting up. IF Mits engineering determined that voltage, permissable ripple, temperature, impedance, and other margins were not a factor in the failure then it would make sense that they would likely stick with the 16v as the worldwide repair recommendation.