Blue also is a great accentuator of the texture of tiles, cabinets, or countertops, and can be adapted to a variety of different lighting conditions. It mixes the house’s Edwardian Period heritage with bold colour, beautiful artwork and traditional elements. Large primary bathroom featuring hardwood floors and blue walls matching the blue floating vanity with a vessel sink. May 29, 2020 - For me Navy Blue conjures up feelings of dependability, power and authority and is a color that brings a classic look to a room. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! For all us interior’s geeks it’s a chance to spark up some inspiration for our own homes, from colour, to styling, to practical solutions. I eat, breathe and sleep interiors and I’ve just launched my virtual interior styling & e-design support service. Primary bedroom featuring a large rug covering the hardwood flooring. Affiliate Color Palette Decorate Your Rental Decorating Design Boards Home Decorating Guide Interior Design Inspiration Shopping Navy Blue Decor Ideas + Inspiration. When the eyes of the world are on one company and one…. Explore recent settlers' photos on Flickr. Of course you would! A glamorous dining table and chairs set on top of a gorgeous rug covering the hardwood flooring. Onechitecture I also love the restfulness that comes from adhering to the same colour palette throughout the house, although I am too much of a magpie about colours to be able to restrict myself. A living room featuring hardwood flooring topped by a white rug, along with a blue couch and a wooden center table. YES! Spacious primary bathroom featuring a floating vanity with a vessel sink, a drop-in tub, and a walk-in shower, surrounded by handsome blue walls and floors. Space features a fireplace and a modish chandelier. Do navy blue interiors work for you or do you feel it restricts your choices and you want to break out? The area has hardwood flooring and a white ceiling with a gorgeous chandelier. The other day, I received an interesting set of photos/floor plan and thought you guys might enjoy looking at it with me.Like the other two plans we discussed the other day, it's a small, awkward space, but never-the-less is full of interior decorating lessons. Think about the traffic and how space is going to be used when decorating with white. The blue walls look so relaxing. What is the name of the color of this blue door in the cover picture? There’s just something very uplifting and alluring about the colour blue. Blue is growing in popularity (see trend chart at bottom of this article). to help give you the best experience we can. Primary bedroom featuring white carpet floors and blue-green walls. A simple glass top dining table and chairs set on the hardwood flooring. See more ideas about Blue walls, Navy blue walls, Interior. I love the vibrant yellow banisters but I’m not sure if I’m brave enough to do it myself. Oct 17, 2018 - Explore Deb Gearhart's board "Navy blue houses" on Pinterest. In my home, I have gone for the darker, richer, inkier blues because they create the most beautiful and cocooning atmosphere, which is always the look I want to create in a room! This is just what works for me though! Having everyone in such good spirits and enjoying the cranberry mimosas and bow-making made me so happy. Simply enter your name and email address to receive exclusive offers and our expert tips for styling your home. Primary bathroom featuring stylish tiles floors. Hot off the press images and a super exclusive first look at '2015 Colour Expressions Forecast' by Haymes with five key trends for the year ahead. For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been drawn to blue, I love the classic combination that you see in blue and white export china. The gray couches look handsome together with the rustic center table. it’s time for the part you have…, I’ve become completely enchanted by this photograph by lifestyle photographer Martyn Thompson—the crimson wall, the billowy silk curtain, the flower pattern on the black chair cushion—there’s a moody, mysteriousness about the scene, as well as a painterly quality that Thompson is famous for. See more ideas about Interior, Home, Interior design. Large primary bedroom featuring a white bed, a gray couch, and a fireplace, surrounded by blue walls and has hardwood floors. I find colour incredibly effective in creating different moods in the home. Do the prep work! I find if I have too many colours or things in a room – it starts to look a bit untidy and jarring. This gallery features blue living room ideas from a variety of design styles. Now that my sappy part is out of the way (almost – seriously thank you to all who came!) Blue living room featuring a white sofa set on top of the hardwood flooring. A modish kitchen featuring blue kitchen counter and center island with a shade of silver. The room is surrounded by blue walls. recent settlers has uploaded 1007 photos to Flickr. Blue is a great color to build into your kitchen design. Small primary bathroom featuring a tub and shower combo along with a single sink. It’s about listening and trusting yourself that you and only you, know what’s right for your home. There’s a classy glass top table and a fireplace. You need to overdose on the lighting and aim to have at least 8 different light sources, this is what is going to transform the space and create the soft and seductive mood. Martyn Thompson was born in London and raised in Australia, where he ». The only structural change we made was knocking down a wall to create a big open plan kitchen living space and building in a downstairs cloakroom! Blue is used in paint color, decor, accents and furniture to create a serene and calming atmosphere in the home. While I don’t care for entire rooms in blue, I do like blue accents, especially dark, rich blues. This article may include references and links to products and services from one or more of our advertisers. As you can see below, blue is an upward trending color for interior design for all major rooms of the home except for home offices. Contemporary, traditional, and country styles will also use blue without a lot of difficulties. Prop Styling: Emma Reddington, Nordens största inredningsblogg Trendenser, Deep blue and neutral bedroom with cool artwork. The puritan notions of bathrooms as impure, filthy places are gone. I promise you, it will be worth it! So when painting them, choose a durable finish that has a semigloss or gloss sheen. Colour is the biggest issue for most of us – what colours make us feel happy and cosseted? Natuzzi Sofas, Vi-Spring Beds and Mattresses, Carpets and Flooring. Well, Angie, an interiors stylist from the north west of England loves navy blue interiors! There are indoor plants as well, adding color to the space. This can be quickly remedied by adding just a…, What a magical weekend!! Get inspired by blue dining room design ideas and pursue your vision! The room has a tall ceiling and glass windows overlooking the peaceful surroundings. Therefore, learning how to produce textured paint all on your own can help you overcome all these setbacks of buying commercial texture paint. I believe that if it’s something that YOU love, it will never go out of style! The room is lighted by a glamorous chandelier. My 2016 Design Forecast heavily feature the color Navy. It will be one of the most used colors in the next winter. Blue will work with a number of popular styles out there. Blue is the perfect color for reception areas since it’s formal, conservative, and balancing. A classy dining room setup featuring a modish round table set on top of a rug covering the hardwood flooring. Blue has a lot of versatility as color and can act as a substitute for a white or a black if you pick a very light or very dark hue respectively. The bed frame looks very classy and it matches the other furniture inside the room. The color needs to be inspirational. The orange window curtains look just perfect together with the room’s style. It was so fun watching everyone’s faces as they saw they new looks we have this year – I felt like it was actually my Christmas morning seeing all the reactions! I’ve been planning and planning and then other things stepped in and took priority (like jobs that put food on the table. Small living space featuring a blue couch matching the blue walls and blue window curtain. Ideas para decorar tu casa. We have sifted through all of the dark blue paint colors to bring you the all-star and most dependable navy and indigo colors that always look amazing. Your email address will not be published. There’s a doorway leading to the home’s balcony area. Here are some other lovely Navy blue home decor that I thought you might love! The area has a light blue theme as well. Catherine FitzGerald and her husband Dominic West have rescued her family home, Glin Castle in Ireland, from being sold, and made it into a viable commercial concern. Navy blue cabinets may also benefit from being surrounded by an assortment of materials. Nowadays, the bathrooms are bigger and better than ever. As soon as you walk into our home, you’re greeted by the vibrant splash of the gorgeous yellow on the banister! The backsplash looks stylish together with the gray tiles flooring. Get ideas for your own space as you prepare to entertain guests this season. And flowers from the grocery store adding […]. VAT No. I’ve painted directly onto surfaces which were not prepped properly and the paint just chips and scratches off! Doors take a lot of usage and abuse. Large great room featuring a living space, a dining table set and a kitchen, all set on the hardwood flooring. Below is a basic “shades of blue” color chart. Learn how your comment data is processed. An elegant dining room setup with blue seats matching the blue walls. Barrow Clark - Furniture with Style, Value and Service in North Devon. Put all lights on dimmers where possible. For Apple, iOS 7 may be a victim both of great expectations and a little mismanagement. Since there is never enough time to catch up on all the new fall design titles, I thought this week, when we are all at home or relaxing on vacation, would be a good time to make some more suggestions for … Continue reading →, Blog decoración. The key to fabulous interior style is to do what you love and the way you want to do it! A small dining area featuring green walls with a shade of blue. So I thought that maybe […]. The room also offers a corner tub near the windows and a double sink. Large kitchen featuring marble countertops on both kitchen counters and center island. We love house tours – who doesn’t want to see into other peoples homes? Think about the traffic and how space is going to be used when decorating with white. This living room boasts blue walls with an artistic abstract wall decor. Please note that all content, including text and images are copyright of Audenza, unless otherwise stated. There are far more shades of blue, but it gives you an idea of the main options from light to dark. Spacious primary bedroom featuring thick carpet flooring extending to the suite’s bathroom. A look at our exclusive Pottery Barn Sherwin-Williams paint collection. House Tour: An Elegant and Timeless Period Home for all Navy Blue Interiors Lovers. One way to incorporate this trend and guarantee its staying power is to go with a classic navy. Spacious kitchen featuring a blue theme, along with a modish island and breakfast bar. Look! It also offers a freestanding tub, a shower room, and a floating vanity sink. This primary bedroom features blue walls and reddish hardwood floors topped by a classy rug. Aug 17, 2017 - Explore The Marion House Book // Emma 's board "navy blue interiors", followed by 134994 people on Pinterest.