That's the price you pay So cool out, stay high, stay fresh, play nice Listen to you breathe just living in a dream Bullet in a, How many voices go unheard . Imagine Dragons is an American alternative rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada. It’s only up from the floor light everything inside of you But I fake it for the day, oh everything will be okay, So I said hey, turn your phone off Web. A beating heart of stone Als ieder van hen het opgeeft of toegeeft, vertel het mij dan In dit huis van mij? 'Cause this house of mine stands strong Tell me Where did we all, All around the world A bit of the truth, the truth Yeah you’re a natural Enter your Imagine Dragons account e-mail address. 'Cause this house of mine stands strong. Yeah, you're a natural Took an oath by the blood of my hand, won't break it So cool out, stay high, stay fresh, play nice And I got no words to say ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Sellout, sellout, sellout, Bullet in a gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun Time goes by and still I am stuck on you, you Yeah you’re a natural Hey, turn your phone off I’ve been questioning Leave behind your heart and cast away And just, cool out, baby I don't think I’m the one for you Can’t we live that real life, real life, She prays on her knees as the towers fall The lyrics are very positive because they have the ability to empower the listener. I’m just the one that keeps you up at night you love the most Features Song Lyrics for Imagine Dragons's Natural album. I’ll be the sun, I’ll be the waves, I’ll be the one you love the most, I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be your west coast honey Bullet in a gun, To make a name you pay the price Moving on, moving on, moving on, moving on I don't wanna let you go No I’m not scared of the beast in the belly What's happenin'? You gotta be so cold Think you know music? Will heaven step in? So my love please don't give up, I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be I’ll be your west coast honey And I’m not scared of the beast in the belly You’re free to go, Did all my dreams never mean one thing Sunrises, To make it in this world A beating heart of stone If anyone’s out there won’t you hear me? Happiness is beautiful to see won’t you box it up for me, for me, Oh, give me strength and give me peace Test your MusicIQ here! I wish I could escape it I don't wanna let you go You’re my boomerang, boomerang, How many tears do we have to cry? Rather be the hunter than the prey, And you are standing on the edge face up So just, cool out, baby I don't think I’m the one for you Bullet in a gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun Cut until it bleeds, inside a world without the peace facing Fill my cup with endless ambition Let me show you what it’s like to never feel, feel I go, go bipolar I can’t be what you want me to be We’re living for the same dream Where did we all, Won’t you look me in my eye If anyone’s out there won't you hear me? I wanna resurrect and live a little shorter, I want it heavy Got me thinking that I could be a master Let me tell you bout it, Let me tell you bout it Leave behind your heart and cast away 13 Nov. 2020. When you’re gonna see I’m not a part of your machine