A lot of folks worry about the casing and the casing taking days for the stomach to digest, but you don't have to worry about it here. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. However, my hot dog warmer makes these taste just as amazing. I must say by far that a good charcoal grill is the best flavor for these dogs. In this instance I'm very happy with the quality and tase of the Nathan's product and the attention to quality of the meat and it's sourcing. My three daughters and I really like Nathan Skinless Beef Franks! 1,504 reviews. Start your review of Skinless Beef Franks Family Pack! As a mom, I feel good about this product because it contains no fillers, artificial colors/flavors, or gluten. Let me say this: if it wasn't for Travel Channel's super old program titled "Top 10 Eating Contests," I wouldn't have known about these. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The KCU Network is the one stop providing reviews from video games to food, looking to share and specialize in the sciences and education, derived from the passion of a sole proprietor, connecting with those who enjoy similar interests while providing original discussions and content creation. Won’t buy again. Nathans Famous 5/1 Skinless Beef Frank, 7 inch -- 50 per case. They’re made with Nathan’s original 100-year-old recipe. Honestly, I wouldn't. Sometimes cooking sausages and hotdogs inside on this griddle results in some unsavory results but these held up really well. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. In that program, they listed the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest at #1. Finally, it's here, ladies and gentlemen: hot dogs for everyone to enjoy! This is what i think of when i crave a hot dog. In fact, when I went to Nathan's recently in Coney Island (yes, the original), I found that I liked my prepackaged Nathan's better than at the stand! These are extremely thin just like others said. They're flavorful and juicy, and serve up well on the grill. I’m glad they come in a pack of 16 because the girls enjoy them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. How would you rate this product? That's very much it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I only use Nathan's when I make dogs. ], Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. I have had them on the grill, in a boiling pot of water and on my hot dog warmer (like the gas stations have where it rotates). We cooked them on the grill and they turned out great! Everyday a New Review! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I don’t know what happened but Nathan’s used to be really good. I think I'm the kind of eater that is less impressed by really good food than I am upset by really bad food.