That’s the bad news. Naa Ashorkor Recovers From Coronavirus, Fans Are Shocked After Seeing No Makeup Face Of Naa Ashorkor For The First Time, The Virus Is Real, Stay Safe – Naa Ashorkor Warns As She Reveals She’s Tested Positive for COVID-19, I Caught My Ex-Boyfriend Cheating With My Cousin And Friend – Juliet Ibrahim Shares Broken Heart Story, NPP’s Reckless Hajia Fati Accuses Mahama of Killing J.J Rawlings After Killing Atta Mills – Video, Nigel Gaisie Exposed For Editing Earlier Facebook Prophecy To Capture J.J’s Death, ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by CookieConsent.com. If other workers are being laid off due to financial difficulties as alleged, then it’s hard to make a separate case for Naa Ashorkor’s axing being unrelated to financial difficulties. That’s the bad news. She was the host of ‘Showbiz A-Z’ and ‘Strong and Sassy’ on Joy FM, a subsidiary of the Multimedia Group Limited. document.write(''); Many Ghanaian media organisations, because they own plural outfits, run a convergence model; one that requires employees, though primarily engaged on one platform, to also lend assistance on another. Taken to social media, Naa Ashorkor has disclosed that it not easy for her to lose her job and regular income at this critical time but she believes it’s definitely another opportunity for God to bless her with something else. Don’t lose hope. post by: Atta-Mafu Joshua for thedistin.com. That’s the bad news.Now for the good news, such situations only give my God the opportunity to show up.It’s not an easy time to be out of a regular and steady income. Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans. document.write(''); It's not an easy time to be out of a regular and steady income. This blog was developed to inform our followers on all the trending news in Entertainment and Lifestyle as well as serving you exclusive interviews, campus steeze and other interesting content you would want see. document.write(user + '@' + site + ''); ”I have […] Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans. Follow us too! Must Read: Caroline Sampson Quits YFM After 10 … - She was a Service Provider employed for both Radio and Television. Naa Ashorkor however during her tenure at Joy Fm refused to appear on other Multimedia channels, this report claims citing sources from Joy Fm. Hope is an amazing thing that gives us the ability to stand and trust God in such difficult circumstances. In an Instagram post, Naa Ashorkor disclosed her contract was terminated from the station as at Tuesday, May 5, 2020. – She gets an extra month’s salary to see her through the period. I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. She is not the only Multimedia employee that should be exiting the outfit around this period. Now for the good news, such situations only give my God the opportunity to show up. Copyright © 1994 - 2020 GhanaWeb. Real Reason why Naa Ashorkor was SACKED by Multimedia. Now your favorite entertainment news portal Basexta.com has sighted a report on enewsgh which confirming the real reason why he she was sacked. According to enewsgh, Naa Ashorkor is alleged to have consistently found ways to swerve her television obligations, an action that has occasioned the termination of her contract. Radio personality, Naa Ashorkor has disclosed that she has been sacked by her employers, The Multimedia Group Limited (MGL) She made this known in a post she shared on her Instagram page but www.mynewsgh.com understand her sack is part of a decision by Management of the Multimedia Group Limited to cut down its staff strength in order to still be in business considering … A post shared by Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku (@naa_ashorkor_) on May 5, 2020 at 11:12pm PDT, Read Also: This Is What A South African Newspaper Is Saying About Stonebwoy And His Anloga JunctionAlbum. Read Also: Fan Of Quamina MP Shows Her Tonga To Him And T.werks For Him On IG Live | Video.