This inspiring, interactive journal encourages readers to explore what they've been thinking.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. For me it covers almost everything. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. She is a sweet woman who came to America from Slovakia at 16, by herself. You will not regret taking that step!” Read on Facebook, “We are all so thrilled that our children and our children’s children will get to hear about my father’s life.” Read on Facebook, “I highly recommend this for a way to get to know your parents better and create a lasting way to pass that information on.” Read on Facebook, “I just completed my first book with my dad and it turned out ‘awesome’ (his words)!” Read on Facebook, “Making my story in A Life Untold was a great way to record my story for my family. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. The book includes sections on parents, siblings, childhood, high school, career, and adulthood. Use up arrow (for mozilla firefox browser alt+up arrow) and down arrow (for mozilla firefox browser alt+down arrow) to review and enter to select. Everyone has a story. Yes. "This packrat has learned that what the next generation will value most is not what we owned, but the evidence of who we were and the tales of how we loved. A beautiful book and journal that helps anyone look back over their lives......to thoughtfully capture all the important memories and events that are often buried in our busy lives and minds. For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.

I bought this for my brother's birthday. Family Tree Books; Workbook edition (August 12, 2016), Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2018.

As the Baby Boomers have found our elders slipping through our grasp it has become ever more important to retain their memories both for ourselves, our children and our extended families. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. This is a great workbook and is well structured. Grandfather, I Want to Hear Your Story is the perfect place for your Grandfather to The first book is included as part of your gift. Fill out the form below and we'll remind you when your loved one's special day is coming up. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Having purchased several of these books, there are only 2-3 companies who provide quality journals that have value for money.

I bought this as a gift. The My Life Story editors will professionally craft your biography, helping you to create a lasting legacy in your own words. personal way. Click on the the chapters in green (to the left) and construct your book in bite size chunks.

Timely, meaningful and elegantly constructed. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. A more formal approach to documenting your story, Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2018. Also, every other page is left blank.

It’s your story, in your own words. The Getty Research Journal publishes the original research underway at the Getty and seeks to Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 26, 2018. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Members save with free shipping everyday! If you wish to order additional copies, they can be purchased for $99 per book (or $89 per book if you order 10 or more).$79 per book (or $69 per book if you order 10 or more).

Its usefulness should not be underestimated. What you get is definitely more than the price you pay!” Read on Facebook, “I’m excited about it! Brilliant.” Read on Facebook, “I was really excited when I heard about A Life Untold because it is such a clever and unique idea. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Great questions - heavy paper - plenty of room to write. Our questions will spark a wonderful conversation so enjoy the process and remember that you don’t have to get through all the questions in a single sitting. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2012. That being said, if the final book ends up longer than 150 pages, we charge an additional 50 cents per extra page.

In the end, it's the family stories that are worth the storage.". Ms. Hoffman has written an impressive book that has finessed the creation of a simple but elegant framework for just that endeavor.

If we don't take the time to record the things that are important to us they will be forgotten with time. Something went wrong. In these situations we recommend that you use our questions to interview your loved one yourself.

Each page has an inspirational quote that is relevant to the questions being asked. We offer free shipping to the USA, Australia, Canada, NZ and the UK.

Yes. I will fill this out with my kids during the holidays and get their perspectives and with luck and health I will continue the tradition every five or so years.! But for a keepsake type book, a hard cover would be so much nicer. Stanley's work How I Found Livingstone.

The perfect gift your parents, grandparents and siblings. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 21, 2020. As our interview is self-paced, we’ve had people finish their story in a single sitting.

A truly meaningful gift that your family will cherish for generations. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2016. In reviewing some of the chapters with my elderly aunt I found myself listening to her stories about her childhood, reminiscences about my own mother, and appreciating the opportunity it gave us to structure our afternoon together in a positive and truly lovely way, over a cup (or two) of tea.

Find all the books, read about the author, and more. And my friend just love it, she's going to take her time to write and left hers memories to her kids. Enabling JavaScript in your browser will allow you to experience all the features of our site.

Thank you Ms. Hoffman for encouraging more of us to have these opportunities to spend with our loved ones.

Just let us know within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll provide a full refund. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2012. I would love to have had something like this for my grandparents.

My Story, My Life: A Journal of Self Discovery. Do you know your parents story?

list created August 16th, 2014

Come join some of the most prolific fishing editors and writers in the industry for the best angling experience on the water. After the final draft is approved, we'll send it off for printing and deliver it to your home. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No. Others love the process and continually refine and expand their answers over many months. I, TINA MY LIFE STORY With Kurt Loder Hardcover 1986 Vintage Book 212 pages Condition is Very Good Shipped with USPS Media Mail Please consider photos for condition Returns are not accepted Smoke … I ended up returning this book because of that, but the book itself is well done, nice, and easy to follow. We believe every life deserves to be remembered, celebrated and preserved. This is a great way to help him to chronicle all his been through. PROJECTS.

Best of all, loved ones who read the final book will feel like they’re sitting down to have a wonderful conversation with you about your life. Learn how to enable JavaScript on your browser, ©1997-2020 Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc. 122 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011. While it is designed in black and white, it is very well put together. I recently purchased this book and am in the process of filling it out. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Titles that include the words my life or my story. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $9.48 Shipping to Singapore. As a daughter with an aging mother, as a woman growing older, and as a hospice volunteer also working with bereavement support groups, I've worked with this book from several angles, and I appreciate it's simple straight-forward usefulness along with an elegance that brings grace to the task of reviewing a life.

Turn your life story into a beautiful hardback book for you to keep and share. Things we did 40 years ago that still has us laughing today. We don’t have any word limit, page limit or limit on the number of photos that can be added. We make it easy. Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2012.

Soft, simulated leather cover. Lined Journal, Hand Made in Italy.

We take privacy seriously and don’t share personal information or our customer’s books with anyone unless given permission to do so.

Yes. Our interview questions naturally prompt you to remember and record interesting events in your life. "I loved reading about my grandparents. Submit your email address to receive Barnes & Noble offers & updates. I can’t say enough great things about this book. While this book is a great exercise for anyone who wanted to recall important times in his or her own life, it is a delightful way to share experiences with others. Circles around your childhood, things you did as a teenager, your schools you attended, marriage,your children.

Order extra copies at a discounted rate. tell his life story while also creating a cherished legacy.Imagine reading your Grand Dad's words as he shares his journey. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

by. Complete an online interview with 101 thought-provoking questions that anyone can answer about their life. In addition, we’ll provide a digital e-book at no extra charge to make it easy to share the final book with friends and family over email.

My Story, My Life is an interactive life review journal designed by a psychologist to help families share their life stories with one another. Really well done.

Rich, embossed cover reproducing the title page from Henry

A beautiful book....personally and professionally. It’s a bit more formal approach than I was looking for - I wanted a book that would give my kids an idea of what I was like growing up, advice I’d leave behind, etc. This inspiring, interactive journal encourages readers to explore what they've been thinking. Unable to add item to List.

You can view Barnes & Noble’s Privacy Policy.