It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Head here to browse all of our favorite snack recipes. Want to try My Keto Snack Box for yourself? Keto or not, it’s worth getting your fingers on.". I am on the Keto diet and I LOVE the variety of snacks and yummy treats! The taste and texture of both bars and cookies were disappointing. Score 11% off your first My Keto Snack Box with coupon code MKSB11 at checkout—it will override the current 7% off that is advertised on the site! Cashews contain high levels of iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, phosphorus, and manganese and add a rich, delicious flavor to everything they're used in. Use code KETOLIFE10 at checkout to get a special discount, My Keto Snack Box - Curated Monthly Keto Snack Box. I immediately subscribed after it ended and have one delivered to my home and one to my wife's office. I like and use the unflavored Collagen everyday. The variety and quality of the products are amazing. Perfect Keto Nut Butter Balsamic Dressing, Formulated not to kick you out of ketosis, Tastes like dessert without added sugars or sugar alcohols, No artificial sweeteners, dairy, soy, or corn fiber, The best-tasting BHB exogenous ketones on the market, Sweetened with monk fruit for balanced sweetness, Completely clean -- no artificial sweeteners or junk, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. These cookies do not store any personal information. My Keto Snack Box, Washington D. C. 20K likes. Purchase My Keto Snack Box. All snacks in Keto Krate have 5g of net carbs per serving or less. Macadamia nuts are one of the most keto-friendly nuts, consisting of 75% fat and is rich in many vitamins and minerals. Read our full disclosure policy here. Cancel anytime, Get snacks delivered every month. Get Those Brownie Points. The macadamia nuts are then combined with cashews, coconut butter, and MCT oil. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Signup for Keto Krate and receive Keto friendly low carb snacks, shipped directly to your door every month. Check out all the Keto Snacks in the June Keto Box. Each snack will vary on the sodium content. It's very exciting, fun and helpful every month :). MCTs support mental clarity and sharpness. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. The chocolate chip cookies are everything. This allows you to try and buy your new favorite snacks instead of guessing if you'll like it. I love My Keto Snack Box! © 2020 All rights reserved – Good Keto Finds – a Holley Creative brand. Boost ketone levels with our flagship product. Bonus: you don’t have to wait for these snacks to cool! 2 pouches of creamy, dreamy Keto Nut Butter. You’ll be able to try new foods, like various keto nut butters, low-carb protein bars, crunchy snacks, gluten-free cookies, sugar-free honey, and much more! Collagen protein can support hair, skin, nails, joints, ligaments, and other connective tissues and is highly bioavailable, meaning your body can absorb it and use it quickly and efficiently. ", "A jar of Perfect Keto Nut Butter for a low-carb addition to your favorite dishes...this stuff is DELICIOUS! Make keto easier with ketones, electrolytes, easy snacks and shakes, and a little caffeine. Got my first Keto Krate box. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. The individual product pages for Keto Cookies, Keto Bars, and Keto Nut Butters can tell you more about what goes into each of these delectable snacks. "Made for people that are serious about their ketogenic diet, Perfect Keto Nut Butter is primarily made out macadamia nuts, a high fat lower carbohydrate nut. Experience the best and new Ketogenic friendly snacks! A bunch of the items I hadn't been aware of. ", "This creamy low-carb treat—a blend of raw macadamia nuts, raw cashews, raw coconut butter, MCT oil from coconuts, a dash of real vanilla bean powder, and a pinch of sea salt—is a clutch grab for anybody dabbling in the keto lifestyle. Or more delicious. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). When you sign up with My Keto Snack Box, every month you will receive a box of carefully curated snacks. Trew Knowledge. MCT's are a unique type of fatty acid found in coconut oil that are a much faster source of energy than most longer chain fatty acids. Get a surprise every month with My Keto Snack Box, you'll receive new curated snacks with exclusive promo codes and savings Free shipping is included for all orders. (First box ships out immediately), Subscriptions automatically renew. Our service allows our customers to try out different food options that they normally wouldn't consider eating! The most important supplement to support a keto diet. What is the shelf-life of these products? You’ll be able to try new foods, like various keto nut butters, low-carb protein bars, crunchy snacks, gluten-free cookies, sugar-free honey, and much more! Good Keto Finds is a subsidiary of Holley Creative. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Keto Bars, Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies, and Chocolate Hazelnut Keto Nut Butter all scratch that choco-chip itch without sabotaging your bathing suit aspirations. Why waste money purchasing in bulk & pay shipping on snacks you never tried before?! Articles on keto, nutrition, exogenous ketones, exercise, and more. Would you also like to leave us a comment? Post was not sent - check your email addresses! The list goes on... For sweet cravings in the morning and afternoon, I’ll use the Snickerdoodle flavor to make healthy cookies that have a good mix of sweet and spice and enough nutrition to fuel my day. I received 8 high quality items. Meet your macros while you get that brownie fix. No card and it was a gift for my mom. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. We connect high-quality keto-friendly brands and products with millions of keto/low carb enthusiasts. The Cake Batter Keto Snack Box is a birthday party in a box: Birthday Cake Keto Bars, Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies, and Macadamia Vanilla Keto Nut Butter. Delicious keto recipes for breakfast to dessert, and everything in between. Overall enjoyed these and happy with shipping. I have been re-buying my favorites snacks from my monthly boxes. I finally got my @ketokrate!!!! Monthly Keto Snack Subscription Box delivered to your front door. 8 to 12+ Keto friendly snacks for $38 with free shipping. This makes a great gift option for Father's Day! Cookies are AH-maxing!! By registering, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and to receive emails that you can unsubscribe from at any time. Snack Well & Live Well on KETO! Ease the temptation of sugar filled snacks by having keto friendly snacks shipped to you every month. And we'll send you a get started guide and subscriber discounts. starts accepting new sign-ups! Often much less. Such a great Keto supplement. Snack Well & Live Well on KETO! No additional cost for you. Ditch the crash that comes with added sugar and stay focused. 8-12 Keto snacks delivered to your door every month. Coconut Oil contains MCTs and a higher amount of the fat known as lauric acid, which has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, properties. The Cake Batter Keto Snack Box is a birthday party in a box: Birthday Cake Keto Bars, Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies, and Macadamia Vanilla Keto Nut Butter. After a workout, I’ll squeeze the Chocolate Hazelnut nut butter on a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar to get in some fast recovery with good fats and protein to refuel for the rest of the day. I like the taste and texture of the Chocolate Chip cookies. It just didn't seem right to allow wheat into Keto Krate. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Required fields are marked *, © 2011 - 2020 All rights reserved. Snacks to satisfy your macros and your sweet tooth. The Brownie Keto Snack Box comes with Almond Butter Brownie Keto Bars, Double Chocolate Keto Cookies, and Chocolate Hazelnut Keto Nut Butter. Make sticking to your diet and achieving your goals a littler easier and fun with the surprise of new keto friendly snacks each month! Yes, sign me up for awesome promotions from Cratejoy! Head here to browse all of our favorite snack recipes, See Why We Love This Good Cook Meat Chopper (& It’s Only $4.97 on Amazon! Lots of yummy goodies! The content in this website is not medical advice and it’s intended for informational and educational purposes only. Not a big fan of the keto bars. Once you join, you'll be able to save your favorite recipes in your Cookbook and rate posts! LET US CHOOSE FOR YOU Finding Keto & Low Carb snacks can be difficult and time consuming. Collin and Stetson recently unboxed their very first snack box on Facebook Live and were pleasantly surprised with what they received (watch it here to see what goodies they scored in their box)!