SKU: MN0170982 Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major (transposable). [Intro] Am F C G [Verse 1] Am F I am good but I am grounded C G Davey says that I look taller Am F I can't get my head around it C G I Let’s go! It's not the first time that we met N.C. D B But the last time that we kissed E That's got you rushing through my he Last updated on 10.04.2016 The song was later featured on the album Anthology. [Verse] C F C F I've got sunshine on a cloudy day C F C F And when it's cold outside, I've got the month of May Written and produced by The Miracles members Smokey Robinson and Ronald White, the song became the Temptations’ first U.S. number-one single, and is today their signature song. MY GIRL Chords by Temptations. SKU: MN0063701 Guitar. Piano video lesson title: The Temptations-My Girl Piano Lesson Tutorial. Piano chords; Ukulele chords; Ukulele chords (left handed) MADNESS MY GIRL CAPO 4TH Intro Am F Dm Em G (x2) Verse 1: Am My girl's mad at F me. Print and download My Girl sheet music by The Temptations arranged for Piano. [C F Dm G Am Em A D] Chords for My Girl with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Piano video lesson title: The Temptations-My Girl Piano Lesson Tutorial, About the artists: The Temptations may refer to at least two groups. [Intro] A G# C#m F# A C E [Verse 1] N.C. Print and download My Girl sheet music by The Temptations arranged for Piano. Formed in Detroit, Michigan in 1960 as The Elgins. Instrumental Solo in C Major. Chorus 1: Guitar chords; Standard Ukulele (GCEA) Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords Choose and determine which version of My Girl chords and tabs by The Temptations you can play. Robinson’s inspiration for writing this song was his wife, Miracles member Claudette Rogers Robinson. About the song: “My Girl” is a 1964 song recorded by The Temptations for the Gordy (Motown) label which became a number one hit in 1965. Am She thought I'd had en Dm ough of her. SKU: MN0170982 The Temptations are an American Motown singing group whose repertoire has included doo-wop, soul, psychedelia, funk, disco, rnb, and adult contemporary. Am I didn't wanna s Dm ee the film tonight. 1. Am I found it hard to s F ay. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Having sold an estimated 22 million albums by 1982, My girl, my girl, my girlTalkin’ ’bout my girlMy girl. I’ve got so much honey, the bees envy meI’ve got a sweeter song than the birds in the treesWell, I guess you’d sayWhat can make me feel this way? Song lyrics: I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day, The Temptations-Run Charlie Run Piano Lesson Tutorial, The Temptations-Don’t Let The Joneses Get You Down Piano Lesson Tutorial, The Temptations-I Ain’t Got Nothin’ Piano Lesson Tutorial, Learning Piano Effectively: Tips on How to Do It, Mount Eerie-Log In The Waves Piano Lesson Tutorial, James Brown-Funky Men Piano Lesson Tutorial, James Brown-Let’s Get Personal Piano Lesson Tutorial, Strung Out-Ghost Town Piano Lesson Tutorial, Aretha Franklin-Lover, Come Back to Me Piano Lesson Tutorial, Strung Out-Mission To Mars Piano Lesson Tutorial, NEEDTOBREATHE-Testify Piano Lesson Tutorial, Deborah Joy Winans-The Master's Calling Piano Lesson Tutorial, Migos Featuring Lil Uzi Vert-Bad And Boujee Piano Lesson Tutorial. Here at this page you’ll find piano tutorials, My Girl piano notes, My Girl chords and My Girl sheets. All you need is to start watching these tutorials from the start, and you’ll become a professional in no time. Print and download My Girl sheet music by The Temptations. The group, known for its finely tuned choreography, distinct harmonies, and stylish suits, has been said to be as influential to soul as The Beatles are to rock. Instrumental Solo in C Major.