This blend from the MY ORGANIC TEA range is recommended for healthy radiant skin, hair and nails. Restores memory and hair growth. Made by our friends @smtoffical. This tea should be added to everyone ’ s daily routine, it ’ s like a gentle shower for y our insides. Contains Caffeine. Welcome to OrganiTea Australia | 1300 310 490. Drink it for problematic skin issues or just to create that extra luminous glow to your skin. With added horsetail for silica and calendula for beauty, our Complexion Tea will leave you f Made by our friends @smtoffical. Complexion Tea is a delicious blend of invigorating herbs to give your skin a warm, healthy glow. And most importantly, tea starts with water—the most essential part of keeping skin healthy. This blend may assist minor skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema and assists with anti-aging.

Welcome to OrganiTea Australia | 1300 310 490. With added horsetail for silica and calendula for beauty, our Complexion Tea will leave you feeling clean, hydrated and refreshed ready to step out with confidence. Your skin will love this herbal infusion, which helps rejuvenate you from the inside out. This blend may assist minor skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema and assists with anti-aging.

All OrganiTeas are hand blended on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia. Can be used internally and externally. My Complexion Tea promotes clear glowing skin, shiny hair and healthy nails, and it tastes great. Contains Antioxidants.

Restorative properties for general well being. Sleep is imperative for maintaining a glowing complexion, which may make chamomile the most popular tea for skin. Best results are achieved if you consume this blend on a regular consistent basis. Burdock Root:  Rapid blood cleanser, protects the body from free radicals.Licorice: Restorative properties for general well being. Note: Every cup of tea will provide you with 10% of your RDI of iron, add a slice …
Rapid blood cleanser, protects the body from free radicals. Can be used internally and externally. Calendula: A tonic for a variety of skin conditions. White Sage: Retards the aging process, aids in a healthy long life.Evening Primrose: Contains high a dose of GLA and linoleic acid. INGREDIENTS: White Sag My Complexion Tea promotes clear glowing skin, shiny hair and healthy nails, and it tastes great. Your skin will love this herbal infusion, which helps rejuvenate you from the inside out. About Complexion Tea is a delicious blend of invigorating herbs to give your skin a warm, healthy glow. Refreshing sweet taste. Can slow hair loss. Lemongrass, Horsetail Extract (18%), Green Oolong Tea, Sencha Green Tea, Burdock Root, Nettle Leaf (12%), Ginger Root, Calendula Flower (5%). Can slow hair loss. If you have questions about our products, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Can expand skin tissue.

This blend from the MY ORGANIC TEA range is recommended for healthy radiant skin, hair and nails. E: info@organiteaaustralia.com.auP: 1300 310 490, Copyright © 2020 OrganiTea Australia • Website Design by Insider Media Group, My Anxiety Tea NIGHT 60 Grams (30 Serves), My Australian Bush Billy Tea 100 Grams (40 Serves), My Sex tea for women Tea 60 Grams (30 Serves), My SLIMTOX Tea 100 Grams (Men) (30 Serves), My Weight Control Tea 60 Grams (30 Serves), My Women's Blend Tea 60 Grams (30 Serves), My Organic Tea | OrganiTea Organic Australian Blended Teas.