When I came to work the school system I had noticed what I have always knew in my mind to be something that I wanted to do and that was to help others. Topics: Blood donation Pages: 2 (786 words) Published: September 15, 2012. The universal idea in this work is betrayal, which causes suffering . Big As a young child, I followed in the footsteps of others; never making goals of my own or leaving my own impressions on the world. As we wondered through what seemed like an endless room of stalls, we came across a litter of baby puppies. It has now become my aspiration to continuously experience joyous occasions when the beauty of genuine happiness is reflected through a confident, vivacious smile. I was pick on, teas, called all kinds of names and teachers sated I wouldn’t be anything cause I never said anything. My goal was to, as well. We learn in the novel that Tom is having an affair, with another married woman. ...I remember being just three small years old, dancing around the house, watching "The Power Puff Girls" and wanting, ever so badly, to be a little superhero. [1] Social connections, not money or prestige, are what truly matter. I plan to lessen the debt by doing as many scholarships I can and saving wages from the job to pay anything else such as books and housing. Some places to find friends are community events that are important to you: social justice groups, religious communities, volunteering opportunities, a class to learn a new skill. He saw the natural beauty that surrounded him, felt the blasts of breeze which invigorated him and heard the peaceful sounds of tranquillity. My father was about 18 years old when I was brought into this world he said, " it was the happiest day of his life." I too belong to the same group of students who didn’t know their aspirations. Mojo-jojo was the name of the evil villain on the "Power Puff Girls". The theme is the main point or sometimes, moral of the story. I know I have, and all these past years all I've done is think about what I want to be when i grow up, who my family is and where I will live. When I was little, I would wake up to the slight smell of tobacco. I had so many aspirations and goals to make a reality. There are thousand out there who are thalesmia patients .Thinking of it my body is able to make blood for my requirement but their body isn’t efficient in making the blood as per they requirement so why not help them. My aspiration in life is to travel and to discover the world. And I hope she'll be a fool-that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool."  Patti Brock Believing this, I just skidded through life, not putting the effort into it. Please join StudyMode to read the full document. For example, if I want to spend a weekend with my friends and go shopping, then I must save up to buy some nice clothes and some good food. My Aspirations Of Life My Aspiration in Life. A Sherpa boy was born into a life adventure. So many children (adults as well) are just pushed through the system without the proper help or guidance that is needed to truly make a difference in their lives. How have these factors helped you to grow? I did not know what it was back then. One day, my mother scooped me up in her arms, breaking my concentration of crime fighting little girls, to take a trip to the pound. Marketing Research will support my career aspirations, Aspirations are important to one’s life, as it gives meaning to someone, but sometimes these aspirations can change another’s life and can do great damage to them. Each exciting moment in life can be a new page in our autobiography. 1) Plot Make sure that you... ... After I have completed secondary school, I spend most of my teenage years working. Kolej Teknologi YPC i-TWEB provided me with all the necessary things that are vital for me to succeed in reaching my goal. When it look like I wasn’t going to make it the keep me up, Church keep me up as well and focus, when I was though about god and his word I became stronger as a child in the... ...About Writing My aspiration in life is to travel and to discover the world. Very often, a story also has more than one theme.