(Same Odin that fought Seth except Odin is not weakened). Press J to jump to the feed. Scotchbear. How would Itachi even know how strong Beerus is?

Dark Schneider conceivably takes MUI Goku and his own team out simultaneously. The monster roared and charged at Goku, they both stood on a forrest covered mountain range.

All get stomped, as none of them would be able to land a hit or dodge something they cant even understand the concept of limit. By feats also,i feel beerus could solo. I am not sure but I think it made a worm hole and sent Goku into a different dimension...". Goku Vs Rune King Thor | Part 2 - Duration: 12:45. You should deem yourself lucky, for not many mortals were blessed with this chance. This is king Kai calling!".

deactivated-5c55ef7e1a021. @elderelijah190: MUI Goku was shown to be able to casually nullify energy. @scotchbear: to be fair, toppo had no intention of erasing vegeta entirely. I'll freely admit I don't know too much about Odin so I may be wrong here.

@scotchbear: except we saw him taking them all on but we haven't seen goku depict that. And I will try to answer this question as rationally as I could. It took the Hulk a few moments to realize with was taking place. @elderelijah190: Toppo was throwing hakais around with no regard. He's not getting through Seiya, and certainly not DS. Time, matter, mind, magical energy and cosmic manipulation. Close fight, stomp, etc. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. @elderelijah190: now I have clarified that. The Hulk roared in pain from his cracked cheek bone as he started to fall. Xavier felt a shiver down his spine for a moment, he couldn't sense Goku's mind for a moment. Or Goku's Attack is strong enough to take down Galactus. The dust and dirt faded quickly and Goku was gone out of sight like the Hulk's blow sent him into the ground. Like how Goku was nearly killed by a fodder in the Newest DBZ movie. And he was told not to kill Vegeta, but to destroy the ground and his attacks. The second he realizes it'll be too late. If Odin has to take it, he gets creamed. Goku is well above Universal in his base form.

The large brute dug his fingers deep into the ground lifting a large bolder over his head about to toss it at Ross who was inside his chopper. Goku took a martial art's stance and met the Hulk blow for blow, He dodged them easily and landed as many blows as the Hulk threw. ", "I don't know kid, Namek didn't explode! they all belong to their respective owners. He's tough but he's being blitzed by a guy with universal++ strikes, and I'm afraid he's not fast enough to respond.

If genjutsu works on Bills then Tsukuyomi can defeat him in my opinion.

Follow 2309. Kosu Sama 559 views. Forum Posts. @scotchbear: op never stated we're using only anime gods here. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. Or itachi uses the yarn ball as a dostraction and burns it with amaterasu.. Bills showed a weakness to heat when he ate something spicy and got all pissy. Who would win: MUI Goku vs. Naruto, Luffy, Deku, Natsu, Yusuke, Maka, Allen... Anime and Manga - Other Titles This is ... Odin cloth. This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. The Kai of the west looked around and then tried the connect to his mind. "Hulk smashed funny hair man?". Forum Posts.

Lets assume that Goku and Thanos fight in a neutral universe where all their powers are intact! No outside tools or weapons are allowed. But I thought Odin was galaxy+ or maybe low universe level. Beerus ends up BFR'ing himself. Might as well do it in base. Lord Itachi is at full power. I do NOT own any rights to these characters.
Scotchbear. Goku took a martial art's stance and met the Hulk blow for blow, He dodged them easily and landed as many blows as the Hulk threw. He looked down at the ground seeing it zip by quickly then he looked up and noticed Goku holding him. ", "Canada....a few hundred miles north west of here.". Goku got uppercut in the jaw cutting his grip loose. Does he still get the Supersmash bros Knockout sound effects? "I have to fight this beast without the other's at risk.....Proffesor? Frieza Resurrection. The Saiyan warrior's eyes allowed him to see the Hulk move at a slower rate, he examined the Hulk moving in a much much slower stride and he took advantage of this. Goku's words enraged the Hulk causing him to charge in blind fury. Hulk had a deep low growl stuck in his throat when he placed his eyes on Ross. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The power creep in dbs is insane.Edit: Yeah keep downvoting. Goku then got careless, caught in his joy for the battle, The Hulk grabbed his hands and lifted him up. Thanos is getting way too over hyped. Dragonball doesn’t ever really factor in these things that much. Not to mention he's tanked a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet and drained Rot's powers to defeat him. Beerus seems to be happy now, maybe that implies that he finally has a rival? He was surprised frieza survived the hakai. Who would win: MUI Goku vs. Naruto, Luffy, Deku, Natsu, Yusuke, Maka, Allen... Anime and Manga - Other Titles This is ... Odin cloth. 0. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Can Odin survive? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Follow 26. If Seiya doesn't murder him in five seconds, Kenshiro will. And is shown whooping on Jiren. Amaterasu will probably be blown off by a simple power up since "all mighty push" blew it off with utter ease. Bulma, a Family friend of Goku's, stood next to a set of orbs that had a number of stars ranging from one to seven and they glowed. Because Odin has a multiversal feat and Thor has the same Beerus/Goku feat and Thanos has casually tanked their best. MUI Goku vs all 12 GoD This topic is locked from further discussion. In character. The sound of Goku's fist hitting the massive mount of dirt shook the ground lightly, like a light vibration. Goku vs. Marvel's Odin Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. 1 year ago. Goku punches Thanos like he did Jiren when he tried to attacking his friends but this time Thanos is reduce to nothing. Goku closed his eyes. He'll make clone feints and genjutsu and if it doesn't work then he'll seal him with Totsoka. "Gohan! @john_doe_0897: You seriously think itachi can win? Otherwise almost every character would be severally crippled. And hakai has been resisted by far weaker people than MUI Goku. Ignore this, I just read that they are all in the most powerful form. Itachi has a yarn ball. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! Goku was in a forward punch karate motion. Can you explain it? Such as jiren was fighting back against goku trying to win at the time. Anime Beerus has not fought all GoDs at once. This topic is locked from further discussion. The blow sent a bunch of dust and dirt into the air around the Hulk. @john_doe_0897: First, that was because of plot. Itachi realizes he cant hurt bills as he is playing with the yarn ball, and runs away.