Muffin can refer to the vagina but it can also mean belly fat in the expression "Muffin Top", Muffin: all this vaginic consideration Andrew is correct. My conversation with the Google employee who told me about the penalty starts dropping on Aug 30 2003. 54%  (See the most vulgar words. Muffin,when used as a slang is sometimes very impolite .It can mean an attractive person,usually female,similar to sugar.It can mean a female reproductive organ. ready and ripe "You Stupid muffin" Could refer to vulva. For whom can I say this words? Hi! There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Muffin in Urdu is پھلکا, and in roman we write it Phulka. Definitions include: a particularly fat pelvic area on a male. Have questions about your studies? Refrain from using that language and stick to the original word muffin meaning a yummy baked item. (Don't you dare say pussy!) This has two meanings to me: First, the muffin can't actually die because it's a cartoon, and if it did get its wish, there's nothing stopping it from coming back in the next asdf. Kochanie – meaning beloved. Vote how vulgar Definitions include: male genitals tucked behind the legs in an attempt to mimic the appearance of a vagina. Reportedly, Americans love blueberry muffins very much and it is the most favourite muffin flavour that they consume. Definitions include: a very attractive person; "a perfect ten". Definitions include: exclamation upon seeing an attractive person. To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following. Definition of muffin in the Definitions.net dictionary. A muffin-top (or "muffin top") is a slang term typically used to describe a man or woman's skin or body fat that is visible above the waistline of pants or skirts because of tight clothing. They are two of the most commonly confused words in the English language. Definitions include: a large stomach caused by drinking lots of beer. Definitions include: to perform cunnilingus. Definitions include: external female genitalia. a full stomach: Lamb Chops – could be used for a guy who is small and cute. Professora de Inglês com mais de 20 anos de experiência, Certified English Teacher by TESL Canada (Teaching English and Portuguese as a Second Language), Fluently speaking,writing and reading tutor Well skilled in grammar, Certified English and Math ( Algebra, Geometry, SAT Math ) Professor University of OXFORD, 1 Short Case Study: The directors of Manchester Football Club Limited are a. Singular Nonbinary ‘They’: Is it ‘they are’ or ‘they is’? Muffin as a slang word, it has more than one meaning such as: Linguist professional with a Business Degree using English every day for work and privately. Muffin, the first of the name in our household (see Muffin II for his successor), was with us for only a few years. This comprehensive set includes a 10 x 15-inch baking sheet for cookies, biscuits, and scones, a medium loaf pan, two 8-inch round cake pans, a 9 x 13-inch pan for sheet cakes, and a 12-cup, Cooking: Paul Stephen offers tips on how to use a silicone, Beginning October 28, the McCafé bakery lineup is expanding with three new options: an apple fritter, a blueberry, McKenney suggests peeling and chopping the apples into small enough pieces that will allow every, Post the Definition of muffin to Facebook, Share the Definition of muffin on Twitter. But their spellings are so similar, as are their sounds, that even "high-level English speakers" have problems using them. National Blueberry Muffin Day is celebrated every year on July 11. Hey David. I like to paint muffins. Better to keep yourself talking about muffins, the actual baked goods. Definitions include: acronym for "fatty upper pussy area". Delivered to your inbox! Thanks! Definitions include: a particularly fat pelvic area on a woman; ". ; somebody becoming your companion, little bit … Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? I'm a muffin king . Definitions include: an attractive person. The verb form "put" never changes no matter what the tense; past, present, or future. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. It is one such celebration that gives people another reason to get up in the morning and celebrate. Definitions include: to really annoy or upset. on Dec 06 2004. to be eaten How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Do you know what languages these words come from? I was seven when we adopted him as a kitten, and he died after sustaining injuries in a road accident (my grandmother suspected the culprit was a motorcyclist) when he was only three. Definitions include: fat that protrudes over the top of bottom-wear. Self respect e.g. Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz. Definitions include: secret or incriminating. Regards, Welcome Preply’s Q&A forum. What made you want to look up muffin? many aches Definitions include: childish name for the female genitalia. Please help me to understand: I was laying in bed or lying in bed? :). All men ejaculate on the same muffin, the last man to ejaculate on the muffin must eat it. Definitions include: a person who doesn't meet the speaker's notion of. Other terms relating to 'attractive person (either gender)': Other terms relating to 'fat (part of anatomy)': Other terms relating to 'vulva ('vagina'), female genitalia': Average of 123 votes: Definitions include: a very cute person, of any age. Definitions include: an especially attractive individual. Hi there! It's the outer pabel, the hairy panel Preply has 15,000+ tutors with expertise in over 50 subjects. Look at that muffin over there. : a substantial other; the squishy element of your vagina, is employed for reproduction. Definitions include: the external female genitalia. We're researching for an article for parents whose children are l... "Hi there! or rest your head upon a muffish pillow It can also be used to to denote an attractive person (m/f), Also there is an expression "Muffin Top" which basically describes (not very nicely) visible belly fat sticking out above a pair of pants with the upper part of the body being covert with a tight top, so the whole construct resembles...yes you guessed it, a muffin:-). to be in a tangled bush See also, "Muffin Top": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muffin_top Muffin definition is - a quick bread made of batter containing egg and baked in a pan having cuplike molds. This is probally the only definition for a edible muffin. It can also mean fat. Thanks for sharing wonderful information Gunmetal! Logged-in users can add themselves to the map. Best Regards. Love Bug – there really is a bug called the love bug. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=muffin. Definitions include: female genitalia ("vagina"). I will also include “will”, “can” and “shall” where necessary. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? on Aug 09 2002. Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook. August 17. A charming, e.g.attractive young man Find an online tutor for 1-on-1 lessons and master the knowledge you need! The tired puffin , after a digital symphony Lamb – soft cute and cuddly. probably from Low German muffen, plural of muffe cake. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'muffin.' Definitions include: a very attractive person. That's a very good question! I was a muffin for Halloween, and some crazy old guy tried to eat me. Rosy here from the official Preply team. Experienced English teacher and Juris Doctor from the USA, مدرس اللغة الإنجليزية والعربية من ذوي الخبرة من مصر [قسم الصوتيات واللغويات, Experienced English tutor with Engineering Background. Detailed information can be found in the. Learn a new word every day. What does love muffin mean? What are the rules for using would, could, should. Does the expression "muffin" have any slang meaning? Loose is an adjective meaning not firm, not tight, not contained. A really good bakery item-thing. What rule is it? Accessed 12 Nov. 2020. Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). See the full definition for muffin in the English Language Learners Dictionary, Nglish: Translation of muffin for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of muffin for Arabic Speakers. Submitted by Gary L. from Moorpark, CA, USA Prices from just $5 per hour. Here is some information to help you understand the uses of “would”, “could” and “should”. Could refer to a vulva and an attractive girl. Muffin is mainly used to refer to the vagina when it comes to the slang. Definitions include: A game in which one or more men jack off around a muffin. If I pay tomorow for the package can I get an invoice for that payment?   (To vote, click the pepper. Could refer to vulva. I will give you two separate answers in the same order of your questions. Insult:e.g . See also. Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Like so many other words, it can be used to refer to a woman's genitals. Hope this helps! Definitions include: the expulsion of air from a vagina; "vaginal fart"; ". I used repetition and hope you will find explanations to suit your level within these explanations. Self respect e.g. Definitions include: an extremely attractive person. Last edited on Jun 09 2010. These words are not homophones-they sound different. Last edited on Jun 09 2010. but no pain, Hi Sherie! Hi everyone When someone says they "feel horney", what does it mean? Submitted by Ghost_W_Ktchp from Chico, CA, USA Muffin as a slang word, it has more than one meaning such as: A charming, e.g.attractive young man Insult:e.g . To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following. Submitted by Morgan D. from Seattle, WA, USA Definitions include: to be in need of sex with a male. lots of caloriess. Not yellow Meaning of muffin. and no one has the slightest clue Please suggest. “Muffin.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/muffin. That’s easy! the word is – not how mean it is.). Hi Shambel You have pretty much asked two questions. 1371 Beacon Street, Suite 301, Brookline, MA, 02446, Preply uses cookies according to the settings of your browser. L. Love Muffin –if he loves muffins, this might be a good one for him. Muffin Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Muffin in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu. I absolutely agree with Max on that ! Definitions include: A casual observance of someone you find very attractive. Definitions include: signs of obvious wear due to an overweight person's fat rubbing on something. Last edited on Jun 09 2010. ", Ask our expert tutors a question (it's free!). "You Stupid muffin" Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation. Send us feedback. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Here's a possibility: a charming, attractive young man. Definitions include: a person who one wants to. Definitions include: acronym of "definite. See more words with the same meaning: attractive person (either gender) . Vitor Rabbit. Google has been lying about the penalty against this site for years. What's the best way to help a child learn english? Frankly neither of these words are very polite, and are something you should best avoid in polite conversation.