I also haven’t received any reply or notification if i passed or should retake even after many hours. Leapforce/Google re-named PQ to E-T-A in part 3 to make it clear that the most important aspects in PQ are expertise, trustworthiness, and authority. asking me choose project to qualify for. 3. Please try again later. I passed the first 2 parts, yet failed the 3rd. Exam Preparation Tool To Help Candidates To Crack Appen (Yukon) and Lionbridge (Internet Assessor & Internet Safety Evaluator) Exams, Exam Preparation Tool To Help Candidates To Crack Appen Arrow and Lionbridge (Ads Assessor) Exams, Exam Preparation Tool To Help Candidates To Crack Appen Shasta and Lionbridge Maps Analyst Exams, Exam Preparation Tool To Help Candidates To Crack Appen Echo Project Exam, Get Expert Personalized Assistance with Any Project Qualification, https://connect.appen.com/qrp/public/jobs/list. It might be very risky to have this type of IP address because it means that many people have the same shared IP address. I’ve already forgotten my username and password. I sent them an email telling them that I might have worked faster on e some tasks while I had to put on more time on others. Thank you! It is highly advised that you hold off on rating live tasks if you do not want to be restricted for quality in the next month. I have a question and I didn’t know which page to ask. I feel too lucky to read your blog before taking the exam! I did pass the examen at the second try, the first time i did fail at the third part, but a week after they give me a second chance, so it was much easier to get it right. Note: At the stage of examination, Lionbridge provides candidates with very helpful exam preparation support. They are now offering me a re-take. To solve this issue try to open links using incognito mode on your browser or/and give rating using other sources of information (website reputation, etc). I have the same issue, passed test 1 and never heard a thing about test 2 or test 3. Would that No you cannot. Low Tasks Availability in Ads Assessor/Arrow Project – What Are the Reasons? In some cases a few raters are allowed to take the exam up to 4 times, maybe you might be one of them ;)! When we begin rating, would be like the exam? I do not have a desktop. In part 3 there were comment LINKS in each tasks’ multiple result blocks—when I *clicked* on them, they would expand into a box below the rating scales where I wrote comments. Keep it up. Once you have passed the exam and have full access to raterhub system, I recommend you to download raterhub app , this app will open links on your phone automatically, you will not need to type in http://www.raterhub.com/url every time you need to visit the link…. For example: You work 5 tasks, each with an AET of 5 minutes. This site is very helpful! To speed up the process and to get feedback on your mistakes as quickly as possible, I recommend writing to your vendor and ask why exactly your account has been placed under review. This is my only shot through Appen to work at hone they only offered $10 an hour but I am fine with that as I have medications I need to buy. what I read here about this information is very interesting. We regret to inform you that we can no longer proceed with your application on this occasion. I am very glad that my blog was useful! Hello, There is nothing there. is this true or false cus i didnt get what non local intent means exactly thank you. It’s my second day for the exam and still i cannot access the page. You should write to agent-support and ask about results and the issue directly. If you have any doubts at all, you should not be rating a page ‘Fully Meets’.