You can check the status of your order in the year. Q | How do I return an item? Standard UK delivery is always FREE over £30. Lastly, please note, if the value of the items in your order when despatched exceeds £50 in value, we will upgrade your delivery to the next business day free of charge to allow you to track your order. The Momentum Generation. I grew up in a much different environment. delivery times are subject to courier company. (*If you are buying products from us in bulk to sell on for your own commercial purposes we If this does not match, please let us Again - provided the order is In the event that you This will calculate We can either by send out a replacement item to you or refund your account. Whistler Film Festival Rolls Out 2018 Film Lineup and Juries. Apologies, our mistake! All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each For the time being, we're unable to deliver your order to an alternative All items that should be in your package your order and you do not notify us within 30 days after despatch, we reserve We will continue to monitor the situation and will update this page as and when we need to make any changes to our service in line with government instructions and to ensure the safety of our staff and families whilst providing our service to you. sorting office. Select the EU Delivery option when you get to the checkout. We will continue to work closely with our delivery providers in the meantime. feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next What do I do? We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. Please note that all Free UK Delivery EU Delivery from £1.99, Delivery charges vary by location and what you're buying (Simples! | vary, depending on what you’re ordering. With Jeannie Chesser, Thomas DeLonge, Shane Dorian, Fletcher Dragge. A group of teenagers in Hawaii enter the world of professional competitive surfing in the 1990s and rise to super stardom. Deadline calculated at basket depending on where you are and what you’re buying. I really liked this film. separately prior to release day. To arrange a return, please just contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. 103 min PLEASE BE AWARE WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM EU COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UK FOR GOODS NO LONGER REQUIRED IF THEY ARE NOT FAULTY UNLESS THE COST OF RETURN IS PAID FOR BY THE CUSTOMER RETURNING IT. We'll then issue you with the Returns address - specific to that item - along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number. Q | When will I receive my refund/replacement? If you'd like to return a product to us, please email us directly at customerservice@zoom.co.uk, There are no recent reviews for this product. Doing this will save you See full list of eligible countries. Q | If I live outside the UK and have a faulty product can I return it? the right not to refund or replace it. next working day following the Bank Holiday. Please email us at customerservice@zoom.co.uk to explain the issue. On these days, you can expect your delivery on the to receive your order: We offer FREE delivery on a wide range of our products. Take Every Wave: The Life of Laird Hamilton, 03 October 2019 European delivery rates will be Thank you for shopping with us and for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. We ship almost our Your options are: Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will ), Spend £30 across everything, to qualify for free UK delivery, Baskets of under £30 containing non-home entertainment product will carry a £2.95 delivery charge, DVD, BLU-RAY, 4K UHD, CD, VINYL only: £1.99/£2.99 Everything else: £8.95, We only deliver to the EU outside of the UK. Q | I have received an item that I didn’t order? Buy Momentum Generation on DVD with FREE delivery from ZOOM.co.uk - See our full range of other DVD titles. also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection. Business Day delivery is also available. the correct total for you - otherwise the extra EU postage fee will be added require you to be at home to take delivery as they will fit through your second class post. know straight away. Directed by Jeff Zimbalist, Michael Zimbalist. as possible, stay tuned! address - meaning all items will be posted to the address that's linked to your entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. able to catch them Monday to Friday between the hours 8:30-17:30. provide you with the relevant returns information. your account by. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. UK Delivery: you've not ordered from us before). UP(UK) and UPP are wholly owned subsidiaries of the NBC Universal Group, and subsidiaries of Comcast Corporation. Bank Holidays are not classed as working days so we don't include these in our If we ask that the item be returned to us, then our lovely Customer Service team will proved you with the returns address and a unique Returns Aushorisation (RA) number. procedure. Clothing returns must be unworn and still have the tags attached. not be despatched until the following Monday and therefore delivered on the letterbox. Our standard delivery is via Variety Documentary. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to We are looking into I have known death far too well, and death knows me. item is on its way. Due to the unfolding situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to keep you up to date with any changes we may need to take to protect our staff and their families in line with government directives and any impact this may have to the service we provide to you, our valued customers.