Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. I have an amazing skill where almost anything I attempt turns out terribly! KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red, Honey-Can-Do 2592 Paper Loaf Pan, 25-Pack, 8-Inches x 2.5-Inches x 2-Inches, YXTHON Portable Plastic Rectangular Loaf Bread Box with Transparent Lid, Bread Keeper for Carrying and Storing Loaf Cakes Bread Box, Bread Keeper, Container Server. They’re doubly special— the cake is usually a little fancier and put together, and it’s always made with so much love. Happy baking and stay safe! Cool the cake … I made this today and it turned out really well. Pour into the tin and bake for 55-65 minutes spring and cooked through. What a refreshing combination of flavours! In an electric mixer bowl fitted with a whipping tool, beat together eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until you get a very fluffy and airy mixture. I haven't made this loaf cake particularly sweet, as the coconut does add to the overall sweetness, and the lime adds to a sharp taste, in contrast to the sweetness from the coconut milk and general sugar n the cake batter. Decorate with toasted coconut chips and serve. The flavor is simply wonderful, packed with coconut and zesty tangy lime when you take a bite, you get a lovely soft cake texture and an unmistakable hit of tangy lime, it's a perfect cake to go with a cup of tea, or to have alongside breakfast or brunch. If needed, add some more lime juice or powdered sugar. I baked this coconut … We love fruity flavor combinations in the spring and summer months, and this scratch Coconut Lime Cake is a new favorite! This Kitchenaid mixer is what I use for all my cakes and much more such as kneading dough for bread! Sharing this one. We have a red one! See here for how to line. Get all your ingredients ready, i.e coconut, sieve the flour, and add the salt and baking powder to the flour etc. An easy receipe with delicious results. If the mixture starts to curdle or split, add a spoonful of your sieved flour, keep on adding the eggs, and a bit of flour if necessary until all the eggs are added. When the cake is done, take it out of the oven and leave in the cake tin for 2 minutes then turn out on to a cooling rack. Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website. No Churn Mango, Coconut And Lime Ice Cream. This sounds like a delectable cake; lime and coconut are such a lovely combination, they go so well together. 2. 7. Let us know in the comments below. Recipe contains: *Recipe based on 70% fat buttery baking spread. Here's a few more pound cake recipes for you to enjoy! Sprinkle a little coconut on the top if you wish, and store in an airtight container. This delicious Lime and coconut cake is so easy to make and will feed a crowd, the perfect combo of tart limes and sweet icing. There's a cake to suit everyone! Slowly add the beaten eggs to the mixer, on a low-speed setting, a bit at a time. Lime Glaze: In a small bowl stir together powdered sugar and lime juice. Lime and coconut are such a refreshing and delicious combination, I just had to make a cake that combines them. Bake the cake for about 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the center of the cakes comes out with moist crumbs. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages. 6. I just found the printable version :0. For the icing – simply mix enough lime juice into the icing sugar until you have a thick pouring consistency – drizzle over the cake using a spoon or piping bag and finish with strands of lime zest. I am a dreadful baker! Perfect for picnics or lunchboxes......there is not an occasion that this cake doesn’t serve. There’s no point wasting your time (or calories!) I mean, how can they not be? (If the top becomes too brown cover the cake with a piece of parchment). It is always so light and moist. I hardly see these kind of coconut chips in Stockholm. (If the top becomes too brown cover the cake with a piece of parchment). Coconut and Lime Pound Cake, a deliciously soft coconut cake with a splash of tangy lime. I love the flavours and it just looks beautiful.