Chicken wings that had been deep-fried and tossed in a sweet miso maple sauce.

See all Butaton Japanese Ramen reviews, “All wonderful staff was so friendly from Amy and Belem the nicest hostess' to our server and Collin!”
1461 reviews of Kosuke "The short and I don't have time version: Out of 10pts, Food - 9pts Service - 10pts Decor / Ambiance- 6pts Average - 4stars (83%) The detailed / cigar conversation version: SERVICE: Most Boba tea shops are Chinese owned. “. KALBI broths: tonkOtsu.

Wanted some Ramen and decided to give this place a shot. Miso is a bean paste based soup.

See all Ajisen Ramen reviews, “Best place in town for yakitori! and their vegetables are way better then other chicken bowls around town. Kotsu flame and fire are so delicious, the broth is thick enough that it grabs perfectly onto the noodles.” We love going to the other restaurant up the street they own. Spicy Miso Tonkostu Ramen. Original chicken broth. Photo Gallery; Video Gallery; Instagram Stream; Careers. See all The Good Fish reviews, “We had omelettes with rice, the Ziller cafe, orange latte, espressoda and everything was delicious!” See all Ramen Kenjo reviews, “I've been to my fair share of ramen places in OC and Kopan Ramen is definitely up there with the best one.” Our Miso soup is faithful to the original miso flavor you may encounter in Hokkaido. See all Hanzo Ramen reviews, 440 S Anaheim Blvd, Ste 202-203, Anaheim, CA, 20. See all What's Up Men reviews, “Our order was ready in less than 20 minutes from ordering and they also have a drive thru which is cool for a sushi joint.”

Tonkatsu and Yellowtail Sashimi and my coworker ordered the, But anyways, I really like their salmon cuz the meats a bigger than most other, Their sushi burritos never fail to satisfy my taste buds and I'm also a big fan of their.
See all Izakaya Takasei reviews, “Massively appreciate the amount of vegan options and the vegan ice cream at the end (if you ordered vegan ramen).” for checking in on Yelp since that's their current special deal right now.” :)” See all Aburi Sushi & Ramen reviews, “Really glad there's a new ramen place closer to me!” per the servers recommendation, but didn't realize it was crab on top and inside. See all Killer Noodle San Gabriel reviews, “I ordered the Tebasaki Wings, Pork Belly Fried Rice, the Umaya Ramen and the Tsukemen!” See all Kotsu Ramen & Gyoza reviews, “Judy is our server and she is so friendly and nice, sharing her opinion and everything! See all J SAN RAMEN reviews, “I tried there cheese katsu and It was very satisfying also my husband ordered regular one and it was good too!” Delicious Tonkotsu soup (pork flavor), WITHOUT the use of any pork!