Ice Cream, Ice Cream Cakes, Ice Cream Pies, Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups. He got through three of them before he started to feel a little sick. They’re called mini because they aren’t a full-sized cheesecake. Hi these look so good but I wanted to know If i wasn’t to put the strawberries in the middle how long do they go in the oven? I now confess and trust in all your recipes. Add the eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Bake the crusts for 5 minutes then remove from oven. Place a vanilla wafer in each well. 1. Im planning on using this method for your frosted Animal Cookie recipe for a birthday party, but am terrified of the batter sticking to the liners. I’ve used Nilla Wafers … Scoop around 1 1/2 teaspoons of cheesecake filling onto each vanilla wafer then add one cherry or strawberry on top … These recipe for Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are creamy, delicious and full of fresh strawberries! They should be fine, but you could spray the liners with non-stick spray if you want to be sure. This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience. You could definitely try adding a few more minutes to the bake time and not do the slow cooling and see how it goes. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about 2 tablespoons per cup) and press into the bottoms. When cheesecakes are cooled, remove them from the pan. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and flour until combined (Use low speed to keep less air from getting into the batter, which can cause cracks). The baking time would definitely be more, but I’m not sure how much. In a medium size bowl, beat the room temperature cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon zest and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Required fields are marked *. Hope that helps! This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. These Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes recipe is creamy, delicious and full of fresh strawberries! Hope you understandy question.. TIA. Reduce oven to 300°F (148°C). Am I the only one? Your email address will not be published. How To Make Mini Cheesecakes. The filling is a thick, creamy vanilla cheesecake with fresh chopped strawberries in the bottom. OMG!!! 4. For the topping, there’s a swirl of whipped cream and more chopped strawberries. Since the carton has holes on the bottom that are closest to the berries, I literally put them as close to my nose as possible and take a big whiff. It’s pretty straightforward and a perfect base for these little cups of heaven. A regular cupcake pan. You could certainly swap them out for graham crackers, if that’s what you have on hand, but if you’ve never tried it I would suggest you do. Never miss a post - subscribe to receive emails! Cannot wait to try others.. And last week we made your banana cake.. While you can buy a mini cheesecake pan, I don’t bother and just use a mini muffin tin and this recipe makes 18 mini cheesecakes. The sweeter they smell, the better. Preheat oven to 325°F (162°C). The strawberries will get nice and juicy. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Thank you and does the cooling process time  change, Can I substitute the sugar for brown sugar. The hubs couldn’t wait to get his hands on them! I haven’t made a 6 inch before. Strawberry Shortcake Icebox Cake (Wish I never had to) I must add though, that the cheesecakes were delicious. He says it was totally worth it though. The pops of strawberry in every bite are so darn good! I have been known to sit and eat entire containers of them. They are the perfect dessert to celebrate strawberry season! I just love anything with strawberries!! Add the sour cream and vanilla extract. Will the baking time be the same? It’s pretty straightforward and a perfect base for these little cups of heaven. I usually double it for a 9 inch, just for reference. Combine the vanilla wafer cookies crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Bake the cheesecakes for 20-23 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave the door closed for another 5 minutes. I started with a crust made with vanilla wafer cookies. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated. For a 9 inch, I’d do around an hour. If you love all things strawberry cheesecake, then make sure to try this super easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake, this classic Strawberry Cheesecake recipe, and this fun Strawberry Brownie Cheesecake! My question is, I have read through some of your mini cheesecake recipes and all of them ask to bake a certain time and then leave in oven and lastly crack the oven door. You just might get a few small cracks. By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Life Love Sugar. But I want to try something different. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake I can see how turning the oven off each time would be a pain. If I am baking multiples… Will I need to turn off the oven after each batch of cheesecake is baked and cooled in oven? How do you pick your strawberries? Thank you! Thanks! I'm a wife and mom to twin boys and a sweet black lab with a serious sweets addiction! 2. You could definitely add some puree. He takes them to work and everything. Crush the vanilla wafers and place 1/2 tablespoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into the paper lined … Finish off the cheesecakes with the chopped strawberries. Strawberries have always been one of my favorite fruits. Combine the strawberries, sugar and water in a small bowl and stir to coat the strawberries. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Allow to cool while you make the filling. And yes, it does cause others to look at you with a question mark on their faces. Instead of cupcakes can this recipe be used for a 6in round cheesecake? Your email address will not be published. Bring on the sugar! Lining your muffin tins with foil liners makes these easy to get out of the pan and simple to serve. Thinking about popping into the freezer for a little bit to see if I can peel off the wrappers without doing damage to these adorable little cuties. SO good! 5. 8. I can’t wait to make these! It’s one of my very favorite crusts. The strawberries are mixed with a bit of sugar and water and allowed to sit for half an hour or so. If I don’t smell much strawberry-ness, they aren’t worth buying. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/mini-cheesecakes-with-vanilla-wafers , Homemade Strawberry Cake If it smells bitter, I don’t want it in my recipes. Maybe you do this too? It appeared as though it was “wet” under the paper so placed them in the fridge on a cooling rack. Interesting – I’ve never tried that with celery! I made a test batch and find that after sitting in the fridge for at least two hours, the cupcake wrappers don’t come off very easy. 15. I used Ateco tip 844. To pick them out, I smell them. Strawberry Brownie Cheesecake. Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a large mixer bowl, then whip on high speed until stiff peaks form. They don’t rise too much when baking, so be sure to fill the cups pretty much all the way for a full mini cheesecake. Just wondering why you put flour in the filling. 7. I’m not sure if you’d need more filling/crust. This looks amazing. These look amazing and i love strawberries. Lately the strawberries have been so good that the hubs and I just go through them like water. , are these baked in a mini cupcake pan or a regular cupcake pan. One thing I did, when initially putting into fridge to continue cooling, I removed all the little cheesecakes from the muffin tin. 9. Instead of mini cheesecakes, can I make a 6inch cake? The perfect mini dessert to celebrate strawberry season! I am right with you on the “smell test”. This post may contain affiliate links. Set them in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour. Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups then bake … 13. Add about a tablespoon of chopped strawberries to each cheesecake crust so there’s an even layer at the bottom of each. 14. Keywords: mini cheesecakes recipe, strawberry cheesecake recipe, strawberry cheesecake, easy cheesecake recipe, best cheesecake recipe, homemade cheesecake, Tag @lifeloveandsugar on Instagram and hashtag it #lifeloveandsugar. 10. Hi Lindsay, I have tried about four of your recipes already and all of them came out perfect and delicious. This weekend both my kids will celebrate their birthdays and asked for mini cheesecake to take to school. They are the best!! It changes up the texture a bit. The filling is a thick, creamy vanilla cheesecake with fresh chopped strawberries in the bottom. *. 16. Do you think it’s possible to add strawberry purée to the cheesecake batter? Beat on low speed until well combined. They don’t rise too much when baking, so be sure to fill the cups pretty much all the way for a full mini cheesecake. Add sugar, egg, and lemon juice to the cream cheese and beat until smooth. Crack the oven door and allow cheesecakes to cool for 15-20 minutes, then put in the fridge to finish cooling. Add egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk. 3. Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups It’s just a bit sweeter than a graham cracker crust. My family loved these so much that I had to make another batch the next day! I use the “smell test” on celery also. Any suggestions, or will all be well? I tend to prefer it. I have never made cheesecake before. I wouldn’t suggest more than a couple tablespoons though or the batter will get fairly thin. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 11. I’m not sure how thick of a cheesecake it’d made, but you could give it a try. Add cupcake liners to a cupcake pan. Awwwmazing!! It has a little sugar added to it and some butter. As soon as I finished photographing them, he took the plate with four on it and grabbed the fork. I’ll have to next time. Of course I always feel like people must think I’m such a weirdo when I pick them out at the grocery store.