Located just 10 minutes ... For sale 60 fall calving pairs good strong animals calves fully processed. Miniature Jersey cows can be difficult to find. Livestock to be hauled. Sire was a Red Devon and the cow is a mid-size Jersey (cross between full-size Jersey and miniature Jersey bull). Post your classified or want ad in Manitoba Livestock. F Bar Ranch & Associates, Eddystone, MB ... 8 bred cows hauled from Plumas mb to Steinbach MB. Text or call 204-750-0136. Miss Harlo- left is an excellent light framed easy keeper allowing for plenty of room to milk. Sugarbelle is from Nathan Harris' farm in Virginia and a grand daughter of Barnyard Mini Papa Smurf. These small, thrifty cows offer economic advantages. Let me know what you have. Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. Udders with excellent conformation and proven longevity. Tested negative for Johne’s (via fecal PCR test) and BVD (via hair DNA testing) ... We are offering our Jersey bull for lease. $800. Miniature Jersey cows can be difficult to find. Around 1,400 pounds. Mini jersey bull available for stud or future sale Grande Prairie 03/11/2020 NO HEIFERS/COWS FOR SALE Just seeing if there is any interest, open to discussion. 2nd calver. Looking for pasture or supervised grazing for at least 25 cow/calf pairs in the Brandon area, or southwest part of province. Address Also have a jersey nurse cow ... custom feeding available. She hasn't been preg checked and I really don't want to call the vet back out for a few cows so take the gamble. Reg. Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. Mom’s and bulls can also be viewed on site. Would prefer a multi year agreement. It was made for our own cows and is really good quality gras. Available until as is removed Born Spring 2020 Moose is very quiet and blends right in She is Mini Jersey so if you work with her now she would make great family milk cow in future and a manageable ... Mini Hereford Heifer for sale. As well as hybred vigor (Mini and Standard Jersey genetics) to help eliminate some of the common Jersey cattle problems. Miniature Jersey cows are noted for their friendliness, but even miniature Jersey bulls are easy to handle and enjoyable to be with. Dam-reared calves have shown increased cognitive and learning behaviors. Good Older cow - 2-3 months - $1650 Cow with white marking on face - 40 days in - $1750 obo Heifer Second time calver - 2-3 months - $1950, Palm fat for dairy cows. $3000. We will offer a select number of heifers for sale from time to time. With or without milking machine. No onsite butcher. Looking for a milking cow. All rights reserved. Hand milked her this spring for a while then put two calves on her over the summer they grew really nice. At The Farm you will find Miniature Jersey Cattle for Sale in Worcester New York. The mother is the white cow in the background of the video. Our goal is to produce small sized, feed efficient, A2/A2 Miniature Milk cows with tractable dispositions and superior milk quality. Jersey Cow with Belgian Blue Calf. 518-280-9993 ssmj.diane@gmail.com After much research and reading emails form the Royal Registrar of Jerseys on the Isle of Jersey, it is my belief that Mid-Size Miniature Jerseys are very similar to the original Jerseys imported from the Jersey Islands and Great Britain. Reg. Our miniature jersey bull is registered, heterozygous polled, A1A2. The Black is Limo cross, preg checked and in calf. 7 heifers and 2 bulls. We are a family run dairy farm. Pic for attention. Male cows are called bulls. (09-10) FOR SALE: Family 1/2 miniature polled Jersey milk cow (from a full size Jersey and a miniature Jersey). He is 3 years old. Currently milking 15 litres a day. FOR SALE: Brindle heifer, Red Devon X MidXMini Jersey, born February 2nd, 2020. ISO-milking cow, Wanted: More. Looking for cull cows, Wanted: Message to discuss studding options. 6 years old. I am offering a discount on some of our bulls. Choose out of 150 head that have been preg checked. Long term benefits include higher milk production in first lactation for heifers and in some studies, improvements in fertility and logevity for both the suckled calves and the nursing cows. Located in Virden MB $700. Can offer hauling for additional fee Cow love this feed very palatable wide leaf grass. Available until as is removed Born Spring 2020 Moose is very quiet and blends right in She is Mini Jersey so if you work with her now she would make great family milk cow in future and a manageable ... Daisy is a Sweet 4 year old Jersey Dexter cow . They are all around 4-5 years old. Registered, polled miniature jersey bull for sale or stud, Miniature Jersey crossed Dexter Heifer -available, Wanted: I like both cows of course! Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. 11 Angus cows with fall calves at side cows are 6 to 7 years old. Hay great for horses, cattle, milking cows, sheep, goats, donkeys, llamas, rabbits/bunnies, etc. All rights reserved. Viewing and or pickup is in Sundown MB. *Wild Hay/Prairie Grass *Timothy/Alfalfa ... 5 bred cows for sale. 600 Bred cows for sale November 21 @ 11:00 am, Wanted: 3 years old. Carries Dun coloring. His name is whisky, He is 1/4 Guernsey 3/4 Jersey. Please Contact Bred Cows for SALE Brandon 20/10/2020. 45 min east of yorkton. Females are called cows. For 30 years, we have been focusing on producing the type of Functionally Efficient, Reproductive grass-only dairy cattle for the grazing dairy of the future. If you are thinking about getting out of cattle and interested in leasing out herd . ... Quality Registered Black Angus Cows Raven Ridge Angus is offering for sale to the public, the entire herd of mature bred cows with the average age of 4.5 years. Please contact 204-872-0843. (303) 931-9950, Hours We also offer a wide variety of frozen Miniature Jersey semen for sale. The semen on sale is of high quality and we have had some wonderful calves from these bulls. They normally range in size from 48-42 1/2 inches in height. Barley and Oat square bales 3by3by8 foot bales 500 lbs Fresh baled this fall Stored under a shed Text 2043830225 for quickest response Tag ‘ straw, feed, cows, horses, bales’. 204 3927312 Thanks in advance, Hi, I have a cow for sale. Confirmed in calf by Virden Vet Clinic. Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. March calving. ☎ 731-412-4419 or email June Iljana. Better cheese quality and yield Our miniature Jersey cows and bulls have the Kappa Casein B variant and BB genotype which are associated with increased cheese yield. Bred black Angus/simmental. Full size (not miniature). With or without milking machine. Click on the picture for a fun video we made, milking our 37" Mini Jersey cow! We specialize in Miniature Jersey cows. Are you wanting to get out of cattle but do not want to pay taxes? Jersey's are my favorite breed of cows! In milk or breed. We sold our farm and don't need that much hay now. Will be good for meat. Start calving March 20th. She is by far the sweetest cow in our herd. All cows are ruminants and have four-chamber stomachs. Jersey's can be very light, almost white, through multiple shades of cream, tan, and browns to almost black! We might be able to help each other , I am looking to expand my cow heard, looking to lease to own 50 to 60 young cows. Exposed to mini jersey bull. price 1600. each for the group.phone 204-278-3372. Welcome to Holt Creek Jerseys, your source for Grass-Fed, Polled, A2A2 Jersey Cows, Bulls, and Semen. Our miniature Jerseys draw from the classic Ralph Martin and Riverview lines. Due to calve middle of March Call or Text John @ 204-312-7979 for any questions. Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. We are open to discussing studding out options, also will sell once we confirm our own cows bred in next few weeks. Welcome to MiniJerseyFarm.com, website of Mini Miracles Farm in Pattonville, Texas and home to some of America’s best Old World and Heritage Jerseys. CONTACT US. Saturday & Sunday:  11:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Miniature Jersey Cow, Bred Cow Sale Saturday November 7th @11am Whitewood Livestock, Wanted: Can butcher at my farm or I can butcher too. Asking $1800 obo, Bred Longhorn and longhorn cross cows for sale. Come from a quiet, easy keeping Simmental based herd. DOB 02/18/19. Tested negative for Johne’s, and BVD this summer (along with our other few cows). ( No there are not any heifers for sale ) ( No there is no cows for sale ) kincardine ....email please. Very healthy! Miniature zebu bull for sale. PICTURES. Hand Milk or Machine. $1,200 Please contact 204-392-6332. Sure Shot, LLC Herd dispersal. Our miniature Jersey cows and bulls have the Kappa Casein B variant and BB genotype which are associated with increased  cheese yield. These realistic-looking miniature cows are perfect to place in a farm-themed fairy garden. If ... I’m looking for a raw cow head or any animal, it’s for my dog. Miniature Jersey Cattle Here at South House Farms we have a small herd of Minaiture Jersey Cattle. Mario & Heather Fabrizio © Copyright. Oakville 1-204-880-1374. They are nice big cows, good for butcher. We are a small, family run business created to help people who are interested inself-sustained living to find and purchase a dairy cow that is suitable for family use. We have selected short-statured New Zealnd sires for our miniature Jersey herd since 2012. Calf negotiable. We are a small family breeding stock farm nestled into the mountains of central New Hampshire. Excellent confirmation, calm disposition, easy to handle.