Please try again. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I hope everyone loved them at book club! I think sugar substitutes are often stronger than regular sugar so I would check. Changed the apple part a bit. If you make one of the fall recipes I’ve posted, please take a picture and tag me in it, Hillary. I used one apple to make 6 mini tarts (there was plenty of other dessert, but I wanted something other than cookies and brownies for the 4 adults). I agree Ali.

My children would be ecstatic to find these in their lunchboxes instead of a plain oatmeal cookie. Strawberry Napoleons have flaky puff pastry layered with fresh strawberries and an easy to make Bavarian cream. Do you have a guess how much in terms of cups that would equal for 3 medium apples? Arrange pastry in tin. Added some lemon juice to my taste, then finished the pies in the oven. These mini apple tarts have a flaky pastry crust which is topped with a thick ring of fresh apple, then a mixture brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/mini-apple-rustic-tarts And at 1 PPV per tart how can you go wrong?

Please Sign In  or  This website uses cookies to improve your experience. fill uncooked tart shells high and place on cookie sheet. The edges are easily folded over and brushed with just enough butter to make sprinkling of  sugar stay in place.
It’s one of my favorite scents. height: 300px !important; Chop into small pieces using Food Chopper. When I make something in an individual portion size I  don’t ever have to worry about the, “they got more than me, their piece is bigger!”  whines because everybody has their own and it’s the same size and that’s just great. Please try again later.

These look awesome, I can’t wait to try them! Remove from pan. This is absolutely the best homemade apple pie you'll ever make! Just try these mini apple tarts once and I think you’ll agree that bigger isn’t always better. (Which does happen. Hi Liz, I just responded above, but I think it would be tough to get the same texture several days later. Pampered Chef Newsroom. Required fields are marked *, In submitting this comment I agree to share my name, email address, website and IP address with Emily Bites. I’m guessing that their packaging probably has a conversion chart? Bake in the oven for 8 minutes until brown and crispy. Please scroll down to simply print out the recipe! On lightly floured surface, roll one pie crust into 12 x 10-inch rectangle using Baker's Roller®. And would be different than all the fudges and cookies you usually see around that time of year. Yummy good and for 2 points!! _trackAnalytics({'site_events': {'internal_campaign_interaction': 'true'}, 'event_name': 'internal campaign interaction', 'internal_campaign': [{'id' : 'homepage 20203', 'name' : 'homepage 20203', 'location' : 'top header', 'creative' : 'kit','eventLabel' : 'details'}],}); Spoon the apple mixture evenly into the baked wonton cups and return them to the oven for another 3-5 minutes. These mini apple tarts have a flaky pastry crust which is topped with a thick ring of fresh apple, then  a mixture brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter.

When they’re baked up these tarts look so cute and inviting. Thanks! Thanks Kathie! They are one of those desserts that look fancy, but are so easy to make. Thank you, Your email address will not be published. See what's happening with the Brush the outside edges of the pastry dough with the melted butter and sprinkle over it the white sugar. I'm the face behind this imperfect, but tasty corner of the internet where I share recipes true to my rural Midwestern roots. The edges are easily folded over and brushed with just enough butter to make sprinkling of sugar stay in place. Mix in egg until well blended.

You are killing me with pictures of these tarts and all your fall recipes! I agree smaller portions are better with kids. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. @media (max-width: 1200px) { You may be able to make the wonton cups and filling and store them separately to combine before serving – may improve results. I am too impatient to make one now, but I think I will give it a go. Do I need a mini muffin tin or will a regular muffin tin work? Great any time! These are regular sized muffins! }); Flip each wrapper over and mist these sides with cooking spray as well. Stir in flour, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth. Flaky puff pastry, a rich cheesecake filling, topped with spiced pears and a Rumchata glaze make my Pear Rumchata Cheese Tarts hard to resist. My hubby is already wanting me to make more! I added a little fat free whipped cream and will be making this again over the holidays. Remove the dough to a floured work surface and cut into 16 equal pieces. These step by step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe. I’m sorry, I didn’t see this in time and I’m sure you’re probably done cubing by now :/. Let cool in pan 5 minutes.

Hope you enjoy . Combine flour, sugar and salt together in a bowl; rub in grated butter until crumbly. I made the apple tarts for a NYE party, and they were a big hit.