If you have a function or other party at your home, then you can use this megaphone app.

With this app, you will never need to hire a microphone again at your parties. This is what I did. I would like the developer put more stuff into the app and that’s about it over all I love the app❤️❤️. IMic – Use your phone as a microphone iPhone. If you want your phone to work as a live-in microphone, then these apps are the best choice for you. This is another app which is very famous to convert your phone into an awesome microphone. All you need is to plug in a stereo or amplified speakers into the headphone jack, launch Megaphone, and start singing.

You can create schedules and save specific person name in contact to record his call every time. If you are chatting with your friends online, video calling, singing or making any video from your phone in which you also record voice, then microphone is required for all these tasks.

Here is a list of the best live microphone apps for iPhone and Android. English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish. It can also transmit the audio received from an iDevice mic to a remote computer using a wireless connection. Air Microphone. Best Microphone Apps For Android & iPhone, Mikrofon und Lautsprecher ( Karaoke MIC ), Live Microphone – Mic Announcement & Speaker, Top 10 Best Survival Games For Android And iOS, The Top 10 Online Games Of 2020 To Help All Workaholics Unwind, See Through Clothes App For Android & iPhone 2020, 7 Easy Hacks To Make The Most Attractive Video Invitation For Your Next Party, Top 11 Best Emoticons Apps For Android – Free Emoji Apps. You can make your own karaoke with a mini microphone or when you want to make a loud noise, you can use megaphone. It works in pro way which means your output voice will be cleared and you can set the volume density for your audio. Air Microphone app is an amazing app which you can use to connect your iPhone or Android phone with... 2. This app turns your iOS and android phone into a PC mic. If you need a mic for lip sync apps then this is the best for you. I'm a writer and editor at UnlockBoot. Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. EZ Mic. Use your iPhone as a live microphone! Tap Microphone. 3. You can also connect these apps with your PC, which will make your sound quality even better.

WO Mic. You need to enter the menu, and with AirPlay support you can find any device in no time. This little app will be treasured if teachers knew how to use it.

it has a professional music equalizer. Another must-have app for your iPhone is Megaphone. If you want to make a wireless mic then you can use your phone like a wireless microphone by connecting Bluetooth or WiFi. But if you are in a noisy office and you want the others to hear you, then you should try the loudspeaker option. You can use various features of this app such as Amplifier, Equalizer adjustments, Sampling rate selection, Stereo etc.

No one can deny the importance of microphone as it has become the essential part of our life. I don’t quite understand how it all works together but I am able to put the phone in my pocket , clip on the lapel microphone, and walk stitched classroom. It is another app which comes under the category of microphone apps for iPhone and Android. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Air Microphone

Get WO Mic for iOS Get WO Mic for Android.

Everyone can hear me. Air Microphone app is an amazing app which you can use to connect your iPhone or Android phone with TV, and it will convert your phone into the fine quality microphone. So must download this mic app for android.
The AirMic application is one of the best live microphone apps because it can connect up to 4 iDevices. If you need a microphone for any announcement or anything else, you can use the live microphone app.

With this you can record your audio with amazing sound quality and voice effects. It also has an equalizer adjustment and the best think about this app is that it has an acoustic router.

Microphone – Hearing Aid You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition. I wanted a simple app, to be able To turn my iPhone into a loud speaker without a stereo system. How to Use the Text Replacement Feature on Mac, How to Fake Location on iPhone Without Jailbreak, Install GBA Emulator iPhone With iOS 11 / 12 Without Jailbreak, Best Free IPA Download Sites To Install iOS Apps for iPhone, Bypass iOS 7.1.2 Activation Lock & Jailbreak iPhone 4, Bypass iCloud Activation Lock iOS 8.1.3 / 11 / iOS 12.2, Official iCloud Removal Service to Bypass iCloud Activation, iPhone is Disabled Error Fix Without iTunes Restore, New Tool to Hack iCloud Passw0rd & Disable Apple ID, Remove iCloud Activation Lock From iPhone with iFile.

9.Pro Microphone Android/iPhone In this you get pre loaded audio effects, you do not need to download any other app for this. Now: Tap … You can surely use this app for parties or any other interesting event for fun and communication. With the help of all these microphone apps, you can easily turn your phone into a microphone. Now you will get your free mic.

So thank you thank you for this app. Wo mic is another best microphone app that works with bluetooth, USB and WiFi. It is a very simple app that sends the sound to the speaker via the mic. You can use it by connecting it with your computer. Wireless microphone is another great app for those who want a wireless microphone app.

You can use it easily and with the help of swipe up and swipe down you can reduce and increase the volume.

I enjoy enlightening people on Apple products and making their lives easier with the iOS software. In this app, you get to see two modes: Server Mic and Client Mic. This app has been downloaded over ten million times on the Play Store and its size is only 2.7 MB. Pro Microphone is the first app on this list which has more than 1 million downloads on Play Store. All these apps increase the voice quality of your phone without any external microphone.

Its size is also very lite.

Requires iOS 10.0 or later. This is another best voice amplifier app for android devices.

You can quickly send your recorded files on your Skype. This app converts your voice to high volume like a loud speaker mic does.

It is also very easy to use it.

Tap Microphone. Your email address will not be published. And it is not difficult to use. So, never get bored and use this app to make your device as a powerful microphone and connect it with to a stereo system. First, plug your iOS device into a stereo system and then, fire up the VonBruno Microphone app.

In this app you will not see any other features. This WO Mic app allows all possible types of connection and has the highly pragmatic interface which does not require any configuration. Through this you can convert your iPhone to microphone very easily which gives you quite good output. It requires 3.5mm male to male headphone jack to connect with your computer.

I bought a nice lapel microphone and plugged it into my iPhone 6. You can quickly switch between different input/output modes to use it on Bluetooth external devices or AUX. Megaphone is very simple voice amplifier app for android and iPhone. You can enjoy different features of this Microphone by VonBrunoapp and listens high-quality clear sound.

This Microphone application can turn any phone into a microphone which can be connected to any stereo system, headphones or keyboard via the cord.
If we have good microphone app installed on our Android or iOS, we can use it to record useful online recordings, can communicate with anyone using our high-quality voice and also can utilize microphone on many other places offline.

After this app you will not need to find the PC mic. Microphone by VonBruno is a right choice when you are looking for live microphone sessions. You can use this app like a professional microphone.

A white switch indicates that the app does not have access to the microphone, while a green switch means the microphone is enabled.

It helps you choose any song from your phone library and removes the original voice and also adds melodies and funny vocal effects to your voice. With which you can improve the quality of your audio and edit it. But if you want to get the best experience then you should try the Bluetooth headset. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. 8. This is the best microphone app for iPhone. If you are giving a presentation in a meeting, then you can use this app at that time also. You can also use it by connecting it with your PC.

You can use this app to input your voice or any sound, and it will enable your recorded sound to hear loud sound with the help of connected speakers. Hi, I'm Christina. You can … Then you will be satisfied with your voice, then you can share it with your friends on social media. © 2011 – 2020 UnlockBoot is an independent service provider and not affiliated by Apple, Inc. We do not sell or host jailbreak services or tools. It is good live microphone app so you can use your iPhone as a microphone for your Apple TV! The client mic connects to the server mic and plays the audio.

Other than that, I enjoy reading fiction, cooking European cuisines, and taking my dog out for a walk. Don’t forget to like, share and leave your comments in the section below. Here you'll see a list of apps that have microphone access enabled; toggle off any apps that you don't want to allow mic access to. Server mic mode waits for a client connection.

Although, there is problem with the speaker that makes it echo if the Phone (With this app turned on) and the speaker and within 20 feet then it echoes really badly and makes a loud ringing sound.