Available on my youtube channel (Click on my profile picture). Description : This loop is from my last FREE loopkit. Japanese, Japan, koto, kotamo, strings, Description : Always experimenting, looking for the next style, next instrument, next flow, next sound, next drum pattern and the next arrangment - we go beyond the stars if neccessary. Anyways, Select Options. The melody was taken as a basis: Japanese Hard Trap by 3Keez (bro, thanks for the loop). / 122.66MB, https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/cdn.soundpacks.com/audio/memories-lo-fi-loop-kit.mp3, Memories Lo-Fi Loop Kit (Free Download) - SoundPacks.com. japanese koto / shamisen, pitched down Feel free to contact me if you want loop for you (CLICK ony my photo). click on my profile picture the midi file or if you want to have custom loops, Be the first to hear about new posts and offers, Looper Time : 2020-11-13 05:09:19 | Version l-3110, Up To 82% Off FL Studio - Black Friday Deals 2020 - View the blog, Japanese X Naruto X Asia Type Loop - Naruto, Japanese Trap Type Melody - CherryBlossom, 3 Things You Would Change Or Add On Looperman - Wish List, Hit Tunes Made With Looperman Loops And Acapellas, Warning - Remove Tracks In Breach Of Copyright, Up To 82% Off FL Studio - Black Friday Deals 2020, Limited Time Offer - Exclusive Loopcloud Coupons, From Demo To Master - FREE Mixing And Production Course By Waves, Win Native Instruments Synths + 50% Off NI Plugins And Software, Win FL Studio Producer Edition + 40% Off Plugins - Fruity Black Friday, Lil Tecca Type Loop Back It Up By GodGang, Iann Dior x Lil Peep Guitar Loop - Move On, Southside X Ronny j X 808 Mafia Type - prodslyce, Looking For Singers To Work In Lofi Or Chill Style, How Do I Export Loops Out Logic Pro For Uploading To Looperman, Offering Two Hundr To The Top Rap And Recording To My Track Lordd, UK Based Collaboration Big Room Trance Melodic Euphoric Uplifting. Please send your work with the loop ,I am pleased when i see the work of others. -I'd love to hear what you make with this loop :), Description : -Made in Fl Studio 20 with Spitfire LABS (Mandolin Picked 1) These inspiring, all original loops could be a solid foundation to your next beat, just add your own drums and start cooking! Description : Some fire hopeful melodic plucksss from anime omnisphere soundbank! This is actually in the A# Japanese Insen scale so beware of that for you 808s/ countermelodies. Will fit to most genres. This list only shows free anime loops that have the word anime in the title or description. Anime.js (/ˈæn.ə.meɪ/) is a lightweight JavaScript animation library with a simple, yet powerful API.It works with CSS properties, SVG, DOM attributes and JavaScript Objects. Description : leave link in comments if used!