With effortless improvement in memory and concentration, peaceful and confident state of mind, who fears exams? If you’re already saying yes, yes - then make meditation your best friend and experience better self-confidence. Our levels of concentration will be alerted when a disconnection between our current activities and our brain exists. Why is water necessary for the growth of any living organism? Our levels of concentration will be alerted when a disconnection between our current activities and our brain exists. Paul Harrison, Editor, THE DAILY MEDITATION. As a result, you are able to focus on your studies better. Sounds impossible! Usually, confused individuals are stresses and disoriented. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'consciousreminder_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_15',116,'0','0'])); According to research, daily meditation may lower our heart rate and improve our blood circulation. Meditation might fine-tune the way in which the intellect is working. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Concentration allows us to create complete memories. Yes, the magic of meditation makes it possible, brings a U–turn in the life of an average student. Have you ever wondered why some students stay relaxed and focused and while others get anxious during studies and exam time? One of the tools is meditation. I observed that one of my juniors, who was an average student and who had recently done a meditation course, was easily able to solve an engineering design problem. Put your attention on different parts of your body and start identifying the feelings that pop up. Simply because concentration is the fuel that allows us to capture and store information. We are blessed to be in times when a lot of research, tools and processes are available to help students. Do not allow your mind to wonder. Your email address will not be published. Meditation reduces exam fear and anxiety. In fact, the declines in memory loss and brain function are frequent side effects which come with the process of aging. This is the most basic cognitive skills that are totally interrelated with our personal and professional growth, and one of the many abilities of our minds that need to be constantly trained. This is not an opinion, but a scientific fact proven by plenty of studies (here, here and here). If you find it hard to concentrate on studies, a few minutes of daily meditation can help. I’m satisfied with my performance. Moreover, it will sharpen our concentration and reduce anxiety and stress.