Spread it out with the back of a spoon to cover. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Well, I am here to tell you (and show you) that those flavors of summer can last through winter when combined with some good ole comfort food! These little meatloaves are little flavor bombs. Mozzarella Stuffed BBQ Meatloaf makes four individual perfect-serving meatloaves stuffed with string cheese and topped with bbq sauce! Bake in the preheated oven until juices run clear and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), 60 to 80 minutes. Read more... Made this. Right? 1 lb. Now comes the fun and messy part. 7 crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup) Take one section and add one piece of the cut string cheese into the center of the meat. Home » Easy Recipes » Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf. Unless otherwise noted, all images and content here onThe Country Cook are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Cut the mixture into two parts. May contain affiliate links. Mix beef, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and bacon in medium bowl. Place half the ground beef mixture into the prepared loaf pan and press an indentation into the meat mixture, leaving a 1-inch rim of meat all around the indentation. © Copyright 2010-2020 - The Country Cook - Brandie Skibinski. Your email address will not be published. Mozzarella Stuffed BBQ Meatloaf makes four individual perfect-serving meatloaves stuffed with string cheese and topped with bbq sauce! 8 %, Quick & Easy BBQ Meatloaf (5 Ingredients). I am not a big meatloaf person but this was good. It was very easy to make and my family loved it. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce over meatloaf and sprinkle with onions; bake 5 minutes more. Top with cheese, overlapping as needed. , Thanks so much. Take the remaining meat mixture and cover the cheese, pinching together the edges of the meat to keep the cheese inside. Everyone gets their own little meatloaf that is perfectly cooked. Sure there are spices/sauces in there but there is something about an onion. This is such a good idea!! Thanks, Michele! *You may substitute extra lean ground turkey or beef for the ground chicken; and regular bread crumbs for the gluten free variety. Divide the meat mixture up into four even sections. 6 Tasty Ways to Stuff(ing) Yourself This Thanksgiving, Bacon, Apple and Pecan Cornbread Stuffing, Thanksgiving Tips and Hacks to Make Hosting a Breeze. Bake for about 35-40 minutes (until ground beef reaches an internal temperature of 160f degrees. 423 calories; protein 33.8g 68% DV; carbohydrates 18.6g 6% DV; fat 23g 35% DV; cholesterol 132.1mg 44% DV; sodium 992.5mg 40% DV. Fill the indentation with processed cheese and top with remaining meat mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I am using one of my favorite bottled barbecue sauces, KC Masterpiece® Kansas City Classic Barbecue Sauce, to season these mini meatloaves and also to glaze them. Hope you like the meatloaf! Brush 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce over the meatloaf. So glad you liked the meatloaf! Add a tablespoon of Dijon mustard for extra flavor. Definitely a keeper! It sure could! https://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-BBQ-Bacon-Meatloaf-5224 I haven’t tested it yet so you may have to play with the timing but you could definitely do it! Instant Pot Meatloaf with Cheddar BBQ Sauce. Thanks so much, Beth. I’ve never made individual meatloaves before but I think I prefer to make it this way now. Bake 35 minutes or until cooked through (160°F); drain excess drippings. When it gets cold I love making loaves and soups and chilies and lots of hardy heavy yummy rich foods. Also I much preferred provolone stuffed meatloaf the processed cheese pleases the little ones but the adults A: prefer the provolone and B: it is much more pleasing to the eye. By creating a profile and answering a few questions, we can transform your experience on Ready Set Eat into one that’s tailored to your cooking style and tastes. I can’t wait to try it!! How to Make Meatloaf with BBQ Sauce Add your ground beef, egg, seasoning mix, breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to a large mixing bowl. I served them with mashed potatoes and cooked carrots. Hands down delicious and perfect for busy fall evenings! You might remember that I like to use this sauce for my Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs! Required fields are marked *. , What a great recipe, it looks delicious. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Take the larger section and form it into a loaf, flatten the top and create a ridge around edge. MOMMA’S BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I didn't even need to make any changes to the recipe. Will go back to our old standard meatloaf next time. cheesy BBQ meatloaf, easy meatloaf recipe. Mix ground beef, 1/2 cup barbeque sauce, milk, egg, bacon bits, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and … Congrats! Thank you for hosting, Miz Helen, and thanks for visiting too! You bake this 2 pound meatloaf for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Nice for a change from the regular old meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I generally make one part a little bit bigger then the second. Wrap the meat around all sides of the cheese until it is completely covered. See disclosure for more information. I started making this easy cheesy meatloaf because my kids weren’t fans of the usual tomato sauce–topped beef loaves, like My Favorite Meatloaf recipe. As an Amazon Associate we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend.Come Back Soon!Miz Helen. You saved Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf to your. Tried this last night. I thought it was good my kids ate it but my husband said it was alright he thought the BBQ sauce made it sweet. Pour remaining KC Masterpiece Classic Barbecue Sauce on top of each meatloaf. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I hope you all like it as much as we do! Hi Grace! Cook for 50 minutes at 350 degrees. To be safe, use a meat thermometer to make sure the internal temperature is at least 160 degrees. : – ), Your email address will not be published.