Could this be made one day — for serving the next day ? Unfortunately, this is not something that I can answer. Print Recipe Add ground beef and onion and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring … Tag @damn_delicious on Instagram and hashtag it #damndelicious. I made this tonight and it was really good! Just a few more steps! 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano http://janinafran.blogspot.ca. Definitely comforting!. Have you ever eaten this without the beef? Stir until cream cheese is melted and spaghetti is thoroughly coated. Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes. 1 pound spaghetti Required fields are marked *, Your Rating * Thanks Again. Congrats! It’s very tasty. Love your food and photos! So, in place of the tomatoes (which my son would NOT have gone for) and the seasonings I added a jar of his favorite spaghetti sauce. Love this idea. Mmmmmm…..yum. Super easy recipe. 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese It also blends really nicely in the warm noodles. Great job. Can you use any kind of pasta or just spaghetti ? I have made a few of your dishes and they are always a hit! When do you use the whipping cream in the cream cheese spaghetti? This is best your food making. I’m in Australia and have not heard of Monterey Jack. A 10! I haven’t read every single comment, but I make this in big batches and freeze it in 8×8 foil pans from the dollar store. Thank you for sharing this! Back to Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole. Thanks so much for this! This was a great recipe. I will be trying this out for a dinner this week. i like it. You are the best! Average You’re recipes are always 5 stars!!! Have made this multiple times since finding it. I modified this recipe to lower the  calories and fat. 1/2 cup sour cream 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese if (Math.random() > 0.5) { I halved this recipe, and still ended up with 9 servings. 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley Wonderful recipe. I also had to double the cream cheese/sour cream part. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves. Even my husband who says he doesn’t like pasta, goes back for seconds. I ate it, but I couldn’t decide if I actually liked it. This is great!! thin spaghetti, cream cheese, marinara sauce, small curd cottage cheese and 1 more Spicy Vegetarian Baked Spaghetti Build Your Bite pepper, dried oregano, dried basil, white mushrooms, crushed red pepper flakes and 7 more I mix the sour cream and cream cheese mixture in with the noodles and then start the meat and cheese layering. Add cream cheese, italian seasoning, and garlic. It was good, but probably not something I’ll make again. Would it work as well if everything was mixed in the dutch oven, layered with cheese and baked in the dutch oven? I thought it would be heavy with the creams but it wasn’t at all. Excellent 100% transparency, I’m a full time career woman/full time single mom so I have to find shortcuts and money saving options. I apologize, I just saw the reply. You probably have everything you need to make this pasta dish in your pantry right now. Made it with the following changes..made more of the creamy mixture with one brick of cream cheese and 3/4 cup if Sour cream. Thanks! Thanks for the recipe. It was basically cheesy spaghetti. I did double the spices for our taste. Chungah, I made this yesterday and it is fabulous. I am all over this. It makes a lot. Hey girl, Jen here (Jenny) fr Springdale AR. Is the whipped cream cheese important or can it just be regular cream cheese? document.head.appendChild(chicscript); As always, please use your best judgment. Thanks for sharing it and the other recipes at the Pinterest Power Party – we’ll be featuring this in tomorrow’s party! I made this with some homemade spaghetti sauce I had in the freezer (which included 1/2 lb ground beef and 1/2 lb mild Italian gound sausage) . Yes, you can absolutely double the cream cheese. Your email address will not be published. Then followed the recipe. This one’s a keeper…and you likely have all or most of the ingredients on hand, so a great meal for a busy weeknight. It’s so much better than just the normal spaghetti night. I used squash spaghetti and switched the ground beef for mushrooms. The 1 pound of spaghetti in the ingredient list is uncooked. Or should I bake it for less time that way the cheese doesn’t turn brown when I reheat it the following day. I am honestly a bit confused as to how the sauce was “barely palatable” – it’s homemade tomato sauce using crushed tomatoes with pantry herbs. You’ll love it! keep posting please. Sorry that may be a stupid question. I didn’t have exact measurements of the sour cream and cream cheese, but it was so easy, it didn’t even matter. I added a little extra crushed red pepper, just because we like it spicy. Looks great. spaghetti, shredded cheddar cheese, cream style corn, margarine and 1 more Spicy Vegetarian Baked Spaghetti Build Your Bite large garlic cloves, crushed red pepper flakes, onion, dried oregano and 8 more Do you think prepping it all in advance would work? Luv all your recipes and my friends too, will make this tonight for supper, without the cream cheese as Husband hates cream cheese will double on the other cheeses on top and mix it will with the sauce and spaghetti, keep up the good recipes and your dog is so cute. I used 1-1/2 times the cream cheese and sour cream. Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking pan; put spaghetti on top and top with remaining meat sauce. This is the way I’ll make spaghetti from now on! Love this idea. So I must ask – did you follow the recipe exactly as written without any substitutions? My daughter is vegan and the whole family is trying to eat more healthful foods. In the picture it shows everything layered in the dutch oven instead of 9×13. thanks for sharing this . Unfortunately, without having tried scaling down this recipe to 2 people myself, I cannot answer with certainty. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add cream cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, and garlic salt. I’m sorry that this recipe did not turn out the way you had imagined. Could dilute soup with vegetable stock or water as well. Can you use pasta sauce unstead of crushed tomatoes? Drain spaghetti and place in a bowl. Now that that the weather is getting cooler, this sounds like perfect comfort food after a long day. Do you think I could substitute spaghetti squash for the pasta? Awful, good base a friend gave me some baked spaghetti and it was delicious they had mini pepperoni, baby bellas, added ranch dressing to the cream cheese and sour cream it was so good. Stir in crushed tomatoes, basil, oregano, parsley and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Thanks. Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup (Olive Garden Copycat). Thanks for sharing. I can’t even stop starring. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. My fav is minced garlic, garlic powder, oregano and a little bit of fresh minced basil. Keep working those recipes though, we like a lot of the others you churn out. I had to adjust since I didn’t want to run to the store; doubled up on cream cheese since I was out of sour cream, added some Parmesan (was out of cheddar), fresh garlic, a little red wine. Drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce. Stir in crushed tomatoes, basil, oregano, parsley and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. window.adthrive.cmd.push(function() { Can I use Tomato Sauce instead of ceushed tomatoes? please, Hi Terry, here it is Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Recipe. Super easy recipe. Pour spaghetti mixture into prepared baking pan. Based on schedules, I was hoping to put the dish together but put in fridge for a few hours until we’re home to bake it. Thank you. Thanks for this recipe. I’m so excited to make it!! I mixed a couple spoons full of the sauce on the spaghetti and margarine just to give the spaghetti a little umphf. I’m thinking I would split the layers, half the spaghetti noodles then  half the cream cheese & sauce mixes, repeat. Place a small amount of sauce in the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch dish. This looks great! They are meant to be personalized to a person’s taste and creativity. thank you!! You really cannot mess this up.Thanks! thanks, I love this casserole and so does my family. Thanks! window.adthrive.cmd.push(function() { I used half of a roasted 5 Love your food and photos! 1 tablespoon olive oil In a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream. I can’t wait to try this. This is a regular at our house. Wow….!!!!!! My family would love this for dinner any night of the week! It looks good! It freezes great! This is easy, cheap and DELICIOUS! We made this, and  I would say it needs more sauce and seasonings. }. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. This is seriously so good and so easy. Please use your best judgment. I’m definitely going to add this to my recipe rotation. I would use garlic, Instead. Random question; all your pots and dishes are so lovely Making this dish this week. I would recommend layering in the same order listed in the recipe as it’s easier to spread the creams evenly across the noodles before putting on the red sauce. But please feel free to browse through the recipe index for more recipe inspiration that may suit his taste preferences. Can you prepare the casserole and bake it the next day? It was sooo good. This can be made ahead of time and baked when you are ready. Thanks you so much for sharing with me. It looks very tasty. Everyone loves this stuff. I like it. Added 1/3 cup of Ricotta cheese also and some sugar to lower the acid of the tomatoes. To the meat mixture I added cubed zucchini and frozen mixed greens (kale,spinach,  chard chopped pieces). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My son is not a fan of tomatoes. 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese Let me know . this Recipe is so delicious. Drain excess fat. This was great! Boil pasta according to package directions, drain. The second step of the recipe indicates cooking the spaghetti according to package instructions: In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. I love your Korean dishes especially the crock pot ones. I’ve made spaghetti quite a few times but, it was always the usual meat sauce spaghetti. I ♥️ your recipes. Stir until the cream cheese has melted and the noodles are coated. I used spaghetti squash in this recipe and it was delicious! Place into oven and bake until bubbly and heated through, about 15-20 minutes. Use sauteed mushrooms in place of the beef I have loved all your recipes I have tried, and this one tops it all I’m sure!!