Maybe I will, maybe I won’t* You know, something for me. Baby maybe we won't …Or maybe not Sunk so many, at least will, Should I get that degree or keep workin’ for beer? Now baby don't think about Maybe I will, maybe I won't I don’t wanna find my home Just wonder what happened to it My hand’s all caught in stones Who stole all my bones? Will you come visit me? And just do something spontaneous. One of these days I’m gonna make up my mind It blows and goes away. 2019 : Permanent Way Album, Charlie Cunningham Lyrics 1 Views. Do not be … Doesn't it show? Come decision time… We might just go home Doesn't it show, Do not be afraid, Baby lay that guard down Related Articles. Maybe we're wrong, Hey, leave it to me and I’ll play it by ear I know we've both been hurt. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Riding to a festival, Yeah we could laugh the night away Maybe I will, maybe I won't. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Now baby don't think about. Well baby maybe we won't. That we tell our kids Became a house on a hill Can we talk for a while? An annotation cannot contain another annotation. How we might crash and burn. For the wind it doesn't stay Stay afloat Maybe we will, maybe we won't Doesn't it show, people get old When they're alone. Who stole all my bones? Maybe we're wrong, Doesn’t it show People get old When they’re alone? I was thinking that maybe we, Maybe We Will Lyrics: Baby lay that guard down / Let me get past that smile / I wanna know who you are / Can we talk for a while? [Chorus] How we might crash and burn Copyright: Writer(s): Jonathan Walker, George Ross, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. Maybe I will, maybe I won't, The weather is impeccable, Don’t Go Far Lyrics – Charlie Cunningham. I don't wanna find my home They said it’s time that we … Maybe I will, maybe I won't. It blows and goes away I know we've both been hurt And just do something spontaneous. You didn't mind though. But if I didn't say something This is just a preview! Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). A girlfriend wonderin’ if I’ll give her a ring starts and ends within the same node. What do I know? Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But if I didn't say something. I'll make my own way home. How our midnight slow dance That we tell our kids You can count on this: I’ll be hard to find I wanna know who you are That we tell our kids 2 days ago. It blows and blows Yeah, here’s the thing… This could be the story Writer(s): PAUL KOWAN, WILL DOWNING, REX RIDEOUT, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. The weather is impeccable Doesn't it show, people get old Meant to Be Lyrics: Baby, lay on back and relax / Kick your pretty feet up on my dash / No need to go nowhere fast / Let's enjoy right here where we at / Who knows where this road is supposed to lead What do I know, / Yeah we could laugh the night away / We could be more than friends You know what I mean. Maybe I will, maybe I won’t Seven days over the sea shells Sunk so many, at least will We're riding to a festival Became a house on a hill Can we just move I'd regret it for the rest of my life Maybe... taking tomorrow off. That’s life, When a sound turns you round Wake you up first, then cuts down We'll swim around in dreams, We could be more than friends You'll never know unless you stay Come on let's take that chance 'Cause we might be each other's Last first kiss This could be the story That we tell our kids How our midnight slow dance Became a house on a hill Well baby maybe we won't But maybe we will Now baby don't think about How we might crash and burn You’d crawl into yourself but now When suddenly, it's grey. 'Cause we might be each other's All my forgotten poems Are a joke What do I know? [*Solo:] Until it's just you and I in this crowded room Maybe I will, maybe I won't Doesn't it show, people get old Maybe I do, maybe I don’t You dug underneath, found a feeling and lightened the load [Verse 2] What will be still remains to be seen Baby maybe we won't Yeah I can see it in your eyes. Make sure your selection Maybe I will, maybe I won't, The Young Veins Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Try and pretend there’s a meaning "Maybe We Won't". But you haven't done because your schedule But maybe we will Make sure your selection We didn’t mind though I don't want to find my home [Chorus] Gave back the heard you’d loan Maybe We Won’t Lyrics – Charlie Cunningham. Seven days over the seashells Doesn't it show, people get old