It can be challenging to express how grateful you are for the gesture, especially when there are not enough words to show how much it means to you. May your kindness return to you in the same beautiful way it was offered. In fact, the other person may not have even known the extent to which you inconvenienced yourself. Whenever I’m facing some personal challenges or difficulties, you are always the first one to come to my aid. It’s no wonder why you are so blessed. You inspire me so much! Thank you! You have shown that you are warm-hearted, altruistic and so caring. I don’t know if I could ever repay the kindness that you have shown me. When he reached a small town, he met a woman named Rebekah and asked her for a drink of water. David sent messengers to the men of Jabesh-gilead, and said to them, “May you be blessed of the Lord because you have shown this kindness to Saul your lord, and have buried him. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! He said, “O Lord, the God of my master Abraham, please grant me success today, and show lovingkindness to my master Abraham. This is my way of telling you that I’m grateful for what you did, and I will never forget it. Here’s my joyful thank you for being so kind and sweet. I really appreciate everything you do. So they became stubborn and appointed a leader to return to their slavery in Egypt. This is our B moment. Your email address has been successfully added. God answered my prayers by giving me a friend who is kind and generous. I appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness. Your simple act of kindness changed my life. Thank you for being such a caring and thoughtful friend. You didn’t have to help me, but you did. You may think it does not matter, but to someone like me, it means the world! Your small act of kindness is big enough to restore my faith in humanity. We have thought on Your lovingkindness, O God,In the midst of Your temple. Thank you for extending help when I was in need. May you be blessed with many more wonderful miracles in your life. How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. Your act of kindness may be small to you, but it means the world to me. I will never forget it. Your kind deed will go a long way. Let him give heed to these things,And consider the lovingkindnesses of the Lord. Thank you for all that you do to improve the lives of others. O continue Your lovingkindness to those who know You,And Your righteousness to the upright in heart. Résultats: 2067. You are truly a heaven sent. BestWishesandQuotes.com has been designed to be the definitive resource for quotes and messages for all major life events. I am very grateful that I have someone like you that I can call my friend. According to the greatness of Your compassion, turn to me, O Savior of those who take refuge at Your right hand. Required fields are marked *. May God bless you richly, and may you continue to be an inspiration for all of us. Abraham directed his servant to find a wife for his son Isaac. Thank you! You have no idea how much that meant to me. It is just when you’re kind for the sake of being kind that He will surprise you and bless you abundantly. I will forever be grateful to you and your family. 15. You inspire me to change as a person and turn my life around. May the LORD reward your efforts! Your kindness has been such an incredible source of comfort. One day, Abraham directed his servant to find a wife for his son Isaac. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Everything feels better, and I am more hopeful because of you. I’m sure you’re not even aware of just how you lift people’s spirits and touch their hearts. Share today’s message and watch B Moments every Wednesday on the Blues to Blessings YouTube channel. Thank you! A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came to him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.Be gracious to me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness;According to the greatness of Your compassion blot out my transgressions. God Multipling People Abundance God Of The Fathers Giving Back. Thank you so much. Thank you so much. If you like my website the best compliment you can give me is to share it with your friends and family. We may not know each other very well, but I know by that kind gesture you have a good heart. I want to wish you a very warm and sweet happy birthday and I will continue to pray for your life to be a light to the world. Your email address will not be published. You are one of my role models because of your genuinely kind and compassionate heart. God bless your kind heart, and may you be rewarded for all the good deeds that you do. May God bless you with happiness, success, and Wisdom to achieve all your dreams. May the LORD now show you kindness and faithfulness, and I too will show you the same favor because you have done this. So, know that God sees your acts of kindness. I appreciate it very much! The angel who has redeemed me from all evil. When he reached a small town, he met a woman named Rebekah and asked her for a drink of water. Revive me according to Your lovingkindness. Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning;For I trust in You;Teach me the way in which I should walk;For to You I lift up my soul. May God bless you far more abundantly than all you can ever ask or think. © 1996-2020 BMA Holdings, LLC. And according to the abundance of His lovingkindnesses. ~Ephesians 3:20 . Romans 1:8. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule just to check on me and see how I’m doing. But God does. ~Anonymous . May God bless you far more abundantly than all you can ever ask or think. Your email address will not be published. #18 Your kindness has given me the strength to weather this very challenging storm. May God bless you and be with you. Thank you! ~Ephesians 3:20 . Thank you for being the wonderful person that you are, my friend. Deuteronomy 1:11. Selah. I will forever be indebted to you. But with everlasting lovingkindness I will have compassion on you,”. Be a Blessing and Be Blessed. You have touched my heart and made me believe again that there are still genuinely good and kind people in this world. I say God bless you… I don’t say bless you… I’m not the Lord. May God fill your soul and your spirit with lots of courage, kindness, love and hope my dear. Thank you! May your kindness return to you in the same beautiful way it was offered. If you are kind and loving, you will be awarded for sure my dear. I will forever remember this kind gesture. May you be blessed even more! “Let a righteous man strike me — it is a kindness; let him rebuke me — it is oil for my head; let my head not refuse it” (Psalm 141:5). Kindness is the most powerful weapon against hatred in this world. When you don’t know what to say, a simple Thank You will suffice. Your concern and generous assistance are very much appreciated. Thank you for being such an inspiration! Which He has granted them according to His. May God bless you with happiness, success, and Wisdom to achieve all your dreams. Thank you for continuing to inspire me to be kind to others, even when they are not kind towards me. If there’s anything I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to ask. Our animated cards are created using Flash. Blessed is the coming kingdom of our father David. Save Your people and bless Your inheritance;Be their shepherd also, and carry them forever. You have no idea how much you helped me at that moment. May God bless you my dear one. He knows and sees it all. Numbers 6:25. And may god bless you in your travels in your conquests and queries. BestWishesandQuotes.com is the fastest growing collection of unique and beautiful birthday wishes, congratulations messages and quotes online today. You are such a wonderful blessing to many people, including me. It’s because of people like you that I still believe in the good of humanity. May your life be blessed even more. You surely have done so with mine. For He has made marvelous His lovingkindness to me in a besieged city. It was a tough period, and I didn’t know what else to do. You are such a wonderful blessing to many people, including me. If you are kind and loving, you will be awarded for sure my dear. I love you dearly! Thank you. 16. I’m sure you can recall countless times when you’ve gone the extra mile for another without the expectation of receiving anything in return. #20 Thank you for your kindness! I say this to you as my best uncle and best friend that I can ever dream of. So, know that God sees your acts of kindness. by Suzette | Jun 1, 2019 | Choices, Giving | 0 comments. Please try again later. You have such a big heart. Check out this beautiful collection of Thank You messages that can send your message across!