You’re showing a lot by investing little effort. By the way, did you know I created The Profile Checklist. It amazes me how many people use their precious profile real estate to talk about what they don't want or about their cynicism, bitterness or pessimism. The thoughtfulness and care you put into your profile will show and be appreciated by others. She can only find out by swiping me right. Some long bios work very well. Gaelle loves food and traveling? The One With Few Grammar Mistakes. No one is going to read such a thick block of text. How would they describe you to someone they were setting you up with? You want a picture shot with a SLR camera. A third? If you don’t have one of those fancy things, then there must be someone you know who has one. It does all sorts of things a bio should do: And so on and so on. They change nothing about your profile yet they make your profile more attractive. How do I get an honest idea of what photo to use on my profile? Hieronder kan je aangeven of je dat goed vindt (meer info: Privacy Policy), 10 Selfies on Tinder That DO and DON’T Work, 10 Tinder Tips For Guys That Get You Dates TONIGHT, 11 Tinder Profile Picture Tips To Triple Your Matches TODAY, 13 Tinder Success Tips (15 Screenshots Show EXACTLY What to Do), 12 Best Tinder ‘About Me’ Ideas (Examples That Get Dates). I’m talking about the kind of nerd that knows EVERYTHING there is to know about his favorite subject. But they won’t like every guy. The words “prächtig” and “Bursche” are words solely used by elderly Germans. Don't use the crutch of describing your job and moving on. Or do you sit and wait for Match to deliver, or do you approach this new online terrain like you're on the hunt? In her third picture she’s strolling the beach in a bikini and her body is just your type. The former excludes people who don't want someone who is overly concerned with appearances (even if they themselves are fit), and the latter includes those fit people who care about more than the superficial. Or he just throws on a pic or two and sporadically checks what’s up with it). Do you know what's strangly irresistible, even in texting? (One thing Julius could have done better here, is having his eyes visible). They’re using technology to create pictures that will look like they’re shot with a professional camera. What story am I telling of my life? As long as your Tinder profile text speaks to exactly the girls that YOU like, it’s fine. What you want to do is making sure you are getting liked by PRECISELY the women that YOU like. You get the picture. Now, once you have upgraded the photo section of your profile…. Have a good look at this graph and draw your conclusions. All other chicks can swipe you left, unmatch you, block you, hate you, yada yada. How? Just select the right 4 pictures, combine them with a killer bio and all will be well. (while many guys would swipe her left because she seems to conceited), “Uhm so that’s what a niche bio looks like? It's an algorithm, or set of calculated processes that are used in a certain sequence to achieve a goal. My German homie Julius implemented my Tinder tips perfectly. A generic profile that doesn't say much or says the wrong things will be overlooked by the very people you truly hope to connect with. Please be sure to say who you want to meet in your profile, without sounding overly specific as to their characteristics. Try to take a moment to find out what type of girls you’d like to meet. You just fill in the blanks, and you discover where your profile is lacking the necessary attraction switches. Why would any girl go for you if John and Mark are better looking? It’s the picture she suddenly gets to see and judges within mere milliseconds. The same way Google can be used as the (search) engine to enable online learning, the Match algorithm is simply a tool you can use on your romantic quest – but it doesn’t do all the work for you. If you love your job, say so. And thus she’ll gladly swipe you left. Choose 3 or 4 adjectives that best describe your personality. Most guys make a similar profile mistake. On top of that, a short text has the underlying message that says: “This Tinder thing seemed pretty sweet, I’m having a look at it, but I’m not taking it very serious”. Like the German woman you just saw with her burger. Is it highlighting your best qualities? Not only does it rake them in, it also makes your likes extra intense. Intellectually curious? If you have a dog, definitely make a picture together. People that have been to one of my ‘Over the Top Game’ lectures, already know there’s a better way to show you’re an awesome m#therf#cker. What is this formula exactly? Tinder claims to have worked on their top-notch algorithm for two months. 4. The first example is about an outcome (fit body), the latter is about a way of life (being active and taking care of yourself). Would he think he is out of my league and swipe me left?”. No problem. Your profile should start out by describing your most prominent and positive character traits. They’re rather details. In other words: Every like you’re getting now is some sort of Superlike. You don’t get the chance to show any of the above if your first picture doesn’t do its job. Now if you market yourself way more precise, then you’ll be getting the girls within that niche. So what's the perfect balance? Two birds with one stone. A girl with killer looks AND dating knowledge. Remember - you want to attract the people who are looking for what you are looking for. It might tell the story of an athletic, ambitious world traveler, or a geeky, sincere introvert. De noodzakelijke en statistiek-cookies verzamelen geen persoonsgegevens en helpen ons de site te verbeteren. Either way, this worked like a charm for my profile. Nice and balanced. And every now and then there’s a guy who does a pretty good job. Hey, while you’re at it, why don’t you send her a couple photo albums so she can see how cool you are? Imagine you want to open a pasta place. These girls would have never laughed at my jokes and I wouldn’t have giggled at theirs. Tinder wants women (especially the really popular ones) to like the app. Why do some people have extra photos at the bottom of their profile. What are you saying between the lines? Give a snapshot of who you are, how you live your life and the relationship you are seeking. But tastes differ. Instagram is where it’s at. "Travel" could mean anything from a trip to Disneyworld to hiking the Appalachian Trail to a Mediterranean cruise to a luxury safari in Kenya. So make the effort to clean up your mistakes! Follow this advice and you’ll get an “interview” in no time. Your profile tells a story. And even the average pasta fan will probably be curious to try out that top product within its niche. Daarnaast gebruiken we andere cookies voor promotie en het testen van nieuwe functionaliteiten. Posted on 5 May 2019 by Louis Farfields. And there are a lot of online profiles that list spelling mistakes and bad grammar as a pet peeve. “The best” is something else for you than it is for me. The Match algorithm isn't fixed; it's a fluid, adaptive methodology that is continually 'learning' how to match users better. EXACTLY how to make your very best picture, Score more matches than your best-looking bro, The one picture on your profile that ruins, A complete guide for males to the ultimate Tinder profile. The ladies I was matching, were exactly the type I was craving. And that’s EXACTLY the result we want. On to the second tip, which is to only get your face and torso in the picture. Now he just needs to crop the bottom half of the picture. You can even have the sweetest of all sweet puppies in the world. That simply turns you into a silly little man that invests too much. She likes watching TV, going for a drink, going to an exciting place, …, Specifically the type of humor you (in this case me) find funny. These are not attractive qualities! Another common pitfall is sarcasm in the profile. If you hope to meet one of them, speak to them, not the masses! And you just might meet the perfect person for you online. You could see the whole dating thing as a marketplace. Fun fact: Research shows that most men hate it when a woman uses a picture with a dog. Making it really sound like grandma herself said it. But usually they’ll just talk about themselves. After giving lectures on Tinder and other dating platforms for millennia, there isn’t much I don’t know when it comes to getting matches. Your favorite player usually goes with 4 Tinder photos. Review your profile, photos and text together and ask yourself: Who am I showing up as? “We have the healthiest whole grain biological spaghetti bolognese made from fresh, hand-picked ingredients”. 10 Top Secret Match.com Online Dating Tips ... Tinder's New Concierge Is the "Pimp My Profile" of Today's Dating World. …Then I’m pretty sure you’re not getting Superlikes. I’ll show you how to get that killer picture on your profile RIGHT NOW. Everyday is chestday bruh. Once you apply these 3 tips, your profile will start to collect way more matches. If she’s unsure whether you’re the dude on the left, right, or in the middle… she’ll gladly swipe you left…. ), but a short story that captures your personality. First and foremost, the picture. Winning a pro surfing competition or rescuing stray dogs? And most girls don’t even hand out that one. It is more effective to focus on attracting the right people than repelling the wrong ones. ... or even make her open the conversation once you match each other. And just like any tool, it's going to take a little guidance and practice to use it correctly. Just like Google.com can't 'make' you learn something online, Match cannot 'make' you fall in love online – or lust, depending on what you're looking for. I hereby forbid you to ever talk about yourself in a serious manner again in your bio. Good. A Belgian friend messaging me on Facebook to say Belgian girls too were using my bio. If you aren't able to be objective about your profile, ask someone you trust to read it for you. Don't assume that the reader is going to know which of these you'd be into! But don’t panic. Now I can hear you thinking already: “Ok ok, Louis, interesting theory, but do you have any examples?”. Except if you’re looking like Toni Mahfud: (Toni, if you’re reading this, please stop making my girl so wet). For example, many people say in their profiles they like to travel. And it’s a good opportunity to make her more attracted, or even make her open the conversation once you match each other. Every woman wants the best man. I felt like seeing chicks that enjoy teasing and being teased, challenging one another, and know of themselves that they are good enough for me. Not too long ago I heard another dating coach say that you should use all the space Tinder is giving you. 1. Get more free dating advice, including a guide to your perfect online photos at www.francescahogi.com! PS: don’t forget to pick up your copy of the TextGod Toolkit, right below ⬇️. Or as many as possible? It’s pretty well known that if you are swiping EVERYONE right, you’re losing a ton of points because you’re behaving like an annoying fake account. All rights reserved. And then smash backspace a couple more times to make sure none of that garbage remains on your profile.