and programming departments as developers, engineers, etc. Start a business huh ? We also tend to favor efficiency over effectiveness, which will drive an INTJ crazier than anything. Privacy policy As an ENTP I tend to do what my INTJ friends call ‘over share’ information, or what I simply call ‘share’. Agreed. She’d stop breathing for over 10 minutes, and her brain swelled so big you can see her eyes being pushed out of the sockets underneath her eyelids. Is there a way to read all of them, even if they are not your own tested type? I was always the “mean one” for putting forth the painful but necessary and MOST EFFECTIVE solution to the family’s problem. You should start a competing website sharing your strategies for how you’ve developed and maintain such an empowering disposition. ○   Anagrams I call it I-can’t-breath-my-head-feels-like-it’s-gonna-explode-my-insides-are-sick-what-the-hell-is-happening-the-world-is-destroying-me. It isn’t ‘efficient’, but it IS effective. I really do enjoy the work with children and I love my life. Just be careful of the implications. Literally. Just force yourself to be kind to strangers; even faking happiness helps the brain to produce hormones to help revert depression. “if one is engaged in something unproductive but doing it with great efficiency, they’re making matters worse”. For your question, I think after 10/20 years, you’ll be screwed without having a family, a wife or children. They can be vetted, improved upon, test/iterated. I’m an INFJ, and I have to admit when I first realized INTJs can use Perspectives and Effectiveness I was a bit jealous. Put simply, they are best friends and worst enemies simultaneously. It’s definitely more of a trust issue that forces the INTJ to scan all available options. Effective – getting the ultimate desire in a sustainable way – is vastly more important. Before Masterminds adopt a theoretical notion, they insist on researching all the available data and checking the idea against reality. You have every right to construct boundaries for how people treat you. That will make you happy.” She’s right. For me, some of my primary concerns in chosing a career field were job security, whether I would feel both personally challenged and respected by others, and making sure it wasn’t a monotonous job. People tell me I’m smart but recently I struggle to even pay my bills. Legos are fun. Sounds challenging being a woman with this personality type, think i’ve got it easier as a man. I’m also an avid reader and like thinking about the long term impact of possible ideas (like the idea of implementing certain teachings in the american education system that could possibly lead to higher quality parents, and thus indirectly lead to a great world for all). There’s a host of quotes about what can’t be measured can’t be managed, or improved upon. Well, I no longer scream silently in my head while they prattle on. I applaud that. unfortunately memorizing have the upper hand and grasping the material is underrated, that’s why the students that memorize always get the best grades) so if you have a low grade , they don’t count you ! But golf has rules that are very hard to break. I have found other personality frameworks that describe me more fully, so that might also be contributing to the slight malaise I feel over this indecisiveness. They go around bawling their eyes out; I lick my wounds in private. If it didn’t, oh well. I’ve been mostly in the scientific field for most of my professional life (chemist, biochemist, pharmaceutical r&d, microbiology, etc. Your last few comments regarding death lead me to believe you are spending too much time in your 10 year old process of Authenticity. INTJ male with also an attention deficit (which anyway it simply means to have a more dynamic attention to me, more or less good by the context) which studied psychology, not finished (one exam left), then started learn programming by itself, worked as a freelance from scratch and owning 2 fresh startups right now. A new exoskeleton is produced beneath the old one. I haven’t known many ISFPs, but all the INFPs I know are *remarkably* sensitive. I like it. I know in order for me to live out my purpose, I am going to have to socialize and let people know about my ideas. She went to a drawing school but can only do sticky figures. I believe as being shot down so many times in life for thinking different, being shunned at work for how I think and do led to this. I disagree: working over tough dense concepts at leisure and examining many facets works for me. Hmm…to sum it up in one word. Because moving into a new home(exoskeleton) will of course feel unfamiliar and uncomfortable! With this state of misery progressing, the rest of your life well end up being a living hell soon. Yes, that type of thing drives me crazy. I do agree with Meg on that. People work out to counter the risks of getting back problems. Probably can’t read our write. But it’s that very delving into what INTJs are like underneath the shell that adds a level of accuracy that simply doesn’t exist in most INTJ descriptions.). I’m a guy 21 years old that time but I do really cry that night thinking why they can’t support me? Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. It’s just their perception that I’m rude. But most cultures diminish the importance of these styles. It sounds to me like you want an apology for my post on reddit. Anyway, This intj profile rocks. Frustrating. This meant 80 hours a week devoted to a trade that gave more value then it was getting back. It’s an ability some INTJs like to be able to put in their toolbox. Couldn’t it be instead a position of knowledge and hence power? Hi, I couldn’t help but notice your comment as I was checking for a reply to mine. Even in the weaknesses you managed to eloquently articulate without sounding insulting of the weaknesses of our “quirks”. -Mars.godsun. Someone said on reddit that I idealize INTJs. MBTI is also another system, but when framed as “what if?” as on Personality Hacker, the functional map of MBTI can be “played with” in real time. “But this dismissive attitude, combined with a perpetual feeling of being marginalized, creates the perfect context to generate pride as an emergent.”. Because my parents divorced. There are lots of INTJs. I was convinced to attend college. Fantastic article. Just slap stuff together and get it out the door… and I have no talent for that. Whenever they engage in this mental process there’s a part of them that knows they’re a sitting duck… because they are. and thus any solution provided by you will be discredited ! I’m a grown man, father of five happy and healthy adult children, a self made multi-millionaire, former highly successful athlete, and there I was, sitting at my desk weeping, the tears cascading down my cheeks. All this time I thought (seriously) my wife was gaslighting me (but I knew that’s not possible. But funding is very important piece. Take care! disclaimer time it is not my intention to be insulting, or any other word that is a synonym of that i am just being honest with experiences that i have encountered walking on and studying of this earth. The benefit of not having an exoskeleton is that you pick up everything. I’m the best I know and only God competes with that. The combination of your two comments (this and the one on reddit) sound like the article I wrote was almost but not quite exactly what you need exactly when you need it. I suggest when you get to college find someone with whom you can discuss politics, find another person with whom you can enjoy art and music, and yet another to delve into philosophy and the meaning of it all. Why they can’t even support me? Good luck! If I say something like, “hey you look different every time I see you”.