Strapped with a back hand if the bitch renegade, ayy If you thought it wasn't problems nigga, now it is 03. [Verse 2] I'm slidin' in the Benz, y'all niggas slidin' in that Camry SaySoTheMac & Ketchy the Great. Pop loose lips, gettin' two fist upside her little face I'm getting money and I'm knowin' niggas hate this shit [Verse 1] Overview; Contributors; Albums; Lyrics for top songs by SaySoTheMac ... Pressure Stink Team feat. Yeah I'm sure she want me but the bitch can't have me Sippin' on some syrup nigga stole from his granny Shimmy shimmy yah, shimmy yo, shimmy yay [MARY POPPINS:] Oh, by all means! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, SaySoTheMac - Mary Poppins (feat. I knocked a bitch on the blade and I'm tryna get paid With a forty cal, these niggas actin' childish + Add lyrics. Nasty nigga, I'ma make the bitch swallow my piss I knocked a bitch on the blade and I'm tryna get paid Shimmy shimmy yah, yimmy yo, yimmy yay I'ma act an ass in the foreign, lil nigga do the race Shakin' her trap, hit rammy and get the grammys Shimmy shimmy yah, shimmy yo, shimmy yay [JACK:] Lady Hyacinth Macaw Brought all her treasures to a reef [MARY POPPINS:] Where she only wore a smile [JACK:] Plus two feathers, and a leaf [MARY POPPINS:] So no one tried to rob her 'Cause she barely wore a stitch [JACK:] For when you're in your birthday suit [JACK:] Always loved that one [MARY POPPINS:] Well, go on then! [Chorus] Abusing all these drugs, put the bitch down on Backpage I knocked a bitch on the blade and I'm tryna get paid I'm rollin' up the wood and nigga smokin' loudest shit, gang I'm the type to take myself out on a dinner date These punk niggas babysittin' with that basic bitch I have to blast a nigga's ass if I date this bitch I knocked a bitch on the blade and I'm tryna get paid Damn it danny, I know these niggas can't stand me Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? I tried finding this song on other streaming platforms. Bitch I'm Sayso, tell me who the fuck you is Catch me slidin' down the blade with the wildest bitch More posts from the hiphopheads community, Everything hip-hop, R&B and Future Beats! She a renegade, uh uh, I ain't gon' penetrate Mary Poppins Stink Team feat. Shimmy shimmy yah, shimmy yo, shimmy yay. lyrics SaySoTheMac. Dumb ass bitch bare backin', sniffin' a xanny I'm strapped with a back hand if the bitch renegade Need help? I'm just a pimp in the shade pouring up lemonade Everything she got is what the bitch finna hand me Are you this artist? Told her kick rocks because the bitch ain't make me shit Poppin' a perc, I'm a jerk, she can't stand me That's about six hundred, I'ma waste this shit SaySoTheMac & Ralfy the Plug. I knocked a … A nigga probably mad because a nigga fucked his bitch