Any refund will automatically be issued to your original payment method by GlobalE, our international sales facilitation and fulfilment partner. • The form input fields are always associated with labels. Can I use this on the Marks and Spencer International website? Please note that if this option has disappeared, we’ve already started to prepare your order for shipment and we can no longer make any amendments. Shop women's, men's, kids' and baby clothing, as well as homewares, all at Marks & Spencer SG • Alternative content is provided for all the images unless they are purely decorative. We send orders to Kuwait as Delivered Duty Paid (DDP). How can I change the delivery address for my order? Click here for our contact details. If you used your debit or credit card, payment will be authorised when you submit your order. 'Like' us for updates on news and exclusive offers! If you want to change your delivery type, please cancel your order as soon as possible and place a new order with your preferred delivery type. • Contrast ratio is compliant to the guidelines for level A. In most cases your whole order will be delivered at the same time, however it may be in separate parcels due to product availability. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you. Is it safe to enter my payment details online? https://r.brandreward.com/?key=05844f7bfc8b89f0512de7c545ad502c&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.marksandspencer.com%2Fsg%2F. Details can be found. • Read the terms and conditions for the promotion code. Marks & Spencer Plc, This means you do not have to register an account to place an order, although you will have to provide us with certain mandatory personal information in order for Marks and Spencer to place the order. Where can I find the size guides for your products? Apparel & Accessories • Vivo City (1 Harbourfront Walk, #01-46, VivoCity). You can adjust your privacy controls whenever you want in the settings. All options currently available will be shown at the point of checkout. Buy now for free delivery, store collections and returns. The extended Christmas refund period applies across all online orders. 6 Raffles Boulevard #02-109/111 to 117 #03-100 to 107 , 039594 Singapore, 252 North Bridge Road #02-01, 179103 Singapore, 68 Orchard Road #02-16/20 & #03-31-32, 238839 Singapore, 1 Kim Seng Promenade #01-27, 237994 Singapore, 176 Orchard Road #02-50 , 238843 Singapore, 290 Orchard Road #03-33/40, 238859 Singapore. If you like this product and wish to purchase it, select the colour, size and quantity you want, and add to your basket. Promotion is available at Marks & Spencer official store on Lazada. Offer does not apply to delivery charges. 5. using menus and site map. If you wish to ship to the UK, please place your order via the UK site www.marksandspencer.com. These principles set down our requirements for suppliers to comply with all relevant local and national laws, particularly on: working hours and conditions, health and safety, rates of pay, terms of employment and minimum age of employment. Once you submit your order you will be unable to change your order. To check your basket, please click on ‘My Basket’ at the top right corner of the homepage. PO Box 3001, Please note that if this option has disappeared, we’ve already started to prepare your order for shipment and your delivery type can no longer be changed.Please click here for our address and contact details or click here for our range of delivery options. Our website allows you to place orders as a guest. In 1999, we developed a set of principles in partnership with our suppliers. M&S joined the ETI in 1999. • Colour is not used as the only visual means of conveying information. You will be sent an acknowledgement email detailing your order, and a further despatch order when your item(s) have been despatched. When you proceed to checkout, select the option to complete your order as a guest. Last updated November 2020 Raffles City P5D Past Event Redeem a FREE M&S Floral Lavender Soap (U.P. For the latest opportunities pleaseclick here. All our newsletters offer the option to unsubscribe to future emails. for our Lingerie and swimwear size guides, for our Women’s footwear and hosiery size guides, for our Men’s underwear and nightwear size guides, for our Kids’ footwear and accessories size guides. All trademarks are owned by their respective owners. How will my transaction show on my statement? Selected items only. • Click on ‘Change email address’ under ‘Personal Details’ on the ‘My Account’ page. Please note that any changes to our email list come into effect overnight, so you may still receive an email from us on the day you ask to be removed. If your promotional discount isn’t showing, please follow these steps: If you’re still unsure why your code isn’t working, please contact us. See store hours, phone number, and more information. You can also reorder the new products you want in the meantime. Get 10% off your first order when you sign up for emails! 6. Please note that any giftcards issued for our UK website, marksandspencer.com, will not apply on this website. M&S stores in Singapore are run by our franchise partner, Al-Futtaim Sons Company LLC. 50% of the price of the cheaper item will be discounted from the total at checkout. Return your parcel at your own cost through your preferred carrier. What browsers are compatible with the Marks & Spencer website? 10. Welcome to the Marks & Spencer website. Marks and Spencer. We accept major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express (SGD not accepted), JCB, Diners Club), eNETS, Paypal and Apple Pay on iOS devices. Please contact us If you need to return a faulty or incorrect item. TIENDEO uses cookies to offer its services, personalize ads and analyze traffic. You can then choose to continue shopping or proceed to checkout with your order. The Marks and Spencer Group store and/or process your information in line with all applicable European law on data protection to ensure your personal data is kept safe. Contact-free delivery is provided as standard for all online orders – the driver will leave your order safely at your door with no hand-to-hand contact. Please click here for our address and contact details. If you’d like to change the size or colour of an item, please cancel your order as soon as possible and place a new one for the items you’d like. Any refunds will take into account the discount. This is standard practice for all websites. M&S reserves the right to reject this offer with reasonable cause. 6 Raffles Boulevard #02-109/111 to 117 #03-100 to 107 , 039594 Singapore . • Your discount should appear in the order summary box and the estimated total should change. If you’d like to add or delete an item, please cancel your order as soon as possible and place a new order including the items you’d like. In partnership with Al-Futtaim Sons Company LLC, M&S offers a free click and collect service to select stores, which gives customers the option to deliver and return orders placed on marksandspencer.com/sg to these stores. The Consumer Rights Directive (CRD) for E.U. Free instant returns in select M&S click and collect stores. We regularly update our website, so keep checking for the latest availability. The item I want is not in stock. There’s no need to worry if you picked the wrong size or colour, our extended refunded policy is already in place – so you can shop early in-store or online and the item can be returned after Christmas it if it’s not quite right. Customers should receive their refund within standard bank processing time. • Click on ‘Change password’ under ‘Personal Details’ on the ‘My Account’ page. We will send you a confirmation email once we’ve refunded you. Sale items excluded. If you’d like to change your delivery address, please cancel your order as soon as possible and place a new one using your preferred address. • Form error messages are specific and clearly identify which error has occurred. No, the amount paid by you is fully inclusive of delivery to the specified delivery address and all duties, taxes and customs clearance fees. We’re a fair partner to our suppliers by ensuring good working conditions for everyone in our supply chains. Once in checkout, you can choose to sign in to your account or to continue as a new customer, without having to create an account. Please note that the delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery. To locate the click and collect stores, please visit our store finder. You can cancel your order by clicking ‘Cancel this order’ on the order page in ‘My Account’. Most of our clothing, footwear and homeware range in the UK is available to order on this website (exceptions include Beauty, Furniture, lighting, flammable items, Peppa Pig products, and selected homeware). Enter your order number, order email and billing zip code to view your order details. You’ll need to enter this in checkout. You can, however, include gift wrap in your order from the Stationery section on our website. Please note our bedding comes in UK sizes, • Wheelock Place (501 Orchard Rd, #01-01 Wheelock Place). The Marks and Spencer Group store and/or process your information in line with all applicable European law on data protection to ensure your personal data is kept safe. • Click on ‘My account’ at the top of your page and navigate to ‘My orders’. • On your order details, click the ‘Cancel this order’ option. 8. click here As with our UK website, we have looked at offering a full online food offer but do not intend to build that capability at present. Shop clothing, home, furniture, beauty, food, wine, flowers & gifts. List of Marks And Spencer sale events, promotions, price list and other happenings in Singapore. We’re sorry but we don’t offer a gift-wrapping service. Welcome to the M&S website. The M&S Singapore official Facebook page. We are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions online. Charles & Keith 11.11 Sale: Up to 64% OFF + Extra 10% OFF! • Type the promotional code into the ‘Enter promotion code’ and click ‘Apply’. Offer is subject to availability and for a limited time only at www.marksandspencer.com/sg only. SKECHERS 11.11 Sale: S$1 Shoes, 75% OFF + Extra 15% OFF & more! STANDARD DELIVERY: 7-9 working daysSGD 12FREE when you spend over SGD 120, EXPRESS DELIVERY: 5-6 working daysSGD 16FREE when you spend over SGD 180. S97 3GN, Do I have to open an account to place an order? Receive 10% off on your first order on womenswear, menswear, kidswear, lingerie and home furnishings when you sign up to receive our emails. Closed We offer British style and fashion for Women, Men, Children and Home accessories. Results are reported in detail to the ETI and summarised in our annual How We Do Business Report. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site. Buy one, get one 40% off on bra's and shapewear. No. Enclose the completed Returns Merchandise Authorisation form in the parcel and attach the returns label provided via the returns portal to the parcel. When paying by bank transfer you will be making the payment in the secure environment of your bank’s online systems. We have also made some changes to our process and tasks to help keep up good social distancing practices. You can cancel your order by clicking ‘Cancel Order’ on the order page in ‘My Account’. It can take up to 28 working days to process your return. We have around 2,000 product suppliers in over 70 countries. We are unable to offer a pre-ordering service.