Turn the mixer to low. This pound cake looks so delicious! I may have to attempt this! I’ll give it a try. I wasn’t sure. Thanks for the recipe!

Of the buttercream sort. Loved this cake! Add all the milk and beat until combined then add the rest of flour and beat until combined. Followed the recipe exactly. I feel like bundt cakes, specifically pound cakes made in a bundt pan are so super nostalgic and cozy all while being delicious! Get 5 Baking Secrets That Will Change Your Life! It’s really that easy! When I made a marble pound cake, I couldn’t get the contrast between the chocolate and the vanilla cake to be as distinct as yours. Hi, it is better to use whole milk instead for this recipe but you can use buttermilk.

Will it matter if I add more than 4 Tbsp of water to the cocoa? Everyone has asked me where I got the recipe from.

Baking powder increased to 2tsp. Grease a 10 inch tube pan. The marble pound cake looks like it’s just enough chocolate so that it’s not overload.

Wonderful pound cake it looks sublime. Add the vanilla, eggs, sour cream, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.

If you’re looking after your calorie intake but still crave delicious pound cake. It’s my husbands favorite and I have yet to find one that he likes as well as the one his mom made. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. It came out pasty unlike your video. But that’s not the point here. Hi Paru, Thank you for trying my recipe and I’m happy that you enjoyed it. Add half the flour to the butter and sugar mixture and beat on lowest speed until combined (do not over mix). Anyway, I love the addition of chocolate to pound cake – I’ve had something like this before. This looks delicious and it came out perfect! . Please disable your adblocking software or whitelist our website. Hi Swetha, I guess the oven was very hot therefore the hard crust. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I will try it someday and I hope it will be same to you.

Thanks for the recipe! This marble pound cake recipe is for a moist, yet rich pound cake, the chocolate part of it tastes almost like fudge, so you have everything you love in one cake, a moist, rich texture, wonderful …

Doubled the vanilla increased cocoa powder to 1/3 cup of more. 2. Required fields are marked *. Add the flour and the milk in alternating additions, beginning and ending with the flour. What you can do next time is to cover the top of the cake with aluminum foil when the color turn golden and continue baking, this will prevent the cake from getting darker. It was moist, creamy inside, very delicious and just the right balance.

I checked for doneness long before the stated time and removed as needed.

Will have to try evaporated milk next time, mine always come out a little drier to taste :-/ Pinning this recipe ! This cake is beautiful and I’m going to try making it.

With a large spoon, cut and twist through batters to obtain marbled effect. Add the sugar and beat until fluffy and much lighter in color, about 4 minutes on high speed. I made this cake yesterday….It was DELICIOUS!! Hi!

It feels good to know you're not alone, doesn’t it?

Divide the batter in half in 2 bowls.

Hi…can use sweetened condesed milk instead of evaborating milk and reduce the sugar amount? Any idea what I did wrong? I check my ingredients and I have salted butter.. please help! It was not dry and didn't last long at my house!

Hi.

I tried that marble cake. I wasn’t sure if it would be 1/4 cup (for the evaporated milk) or 1/2 cup (for the evaporated milk + water). Plus, I added in mini chocolate chips for good measure, AND topped it with a creamy layer of chocolate frosting to make it officially a real cake . Any thoughts about baking time if I do it in a bundt pan?

Can you make cupcakes with this recipe?? NOTE: this is a dense but moist cake making these adjustments. In a different bowl, Add the butter and beat for 3 minutes until lighter in color. This looks incredible and after many, many different tries I am STILL after the perfect marble cake, so maybe this will be it! Hi! I couldn’t resist but managed to bake this cake today and it turned out so good everyone loved it! Add in sugar, beating until fully combined, Fantastic! Divide the batter into two portions. It’s best to cover the cake when it turns light brown while baking with aluminum foil which will prevent the cake from over-baking at the top. I have done this cake twice. The marbling effect came out so nicely, the cake looks truly amazing! The second time around I reduced flour quantity by half a cup and baked it for a little over 50 min and it was just fantastic.

Thank u for sharing with us the perfect receipe.. Hi Khulood, thanks for your feedback, I’m glad you enjoyed it . Maybe more vanilla extract to get a stronger taste on the vanilla side. How much milk would I use? Used regular flour less 2 Tbsp per cup. I think it will work fine but you might not get the height shown in the images of this post.

Can I add more water to the cocoa instead of just 4 Tbsp? I am definitely bookmarking and baking this as soon as possible! I love to bake and pound cake is one of my favorites. Did you measure the cocoa powder and water using a measuring cup and spoon? I will teach you how to make a delicious and rich Marble Pound Cake, or shall I say marble swirl cake?

This is a generalization in reference to marble cakes, yours may not do this. I’ve never made a pound cake but I think I have to now. I love the smooth even crumb.

Hi Muna, I mentioned before that this is the best marble cake I have ever eaten. I tried this just now and got a lot more of the chocolate batter remaining. Hi Swetha, I’m sure that cake looked amazing, thanks for your kind comment . The steps to making this marble swirl cake are easy to follow. The batter was also much thinner because of which it looked like a white flecked chocolate cake rather than a marble cake.

Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe.

I hope my post encouraged you to make some pound cake .