Details Makeup Revolution's Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation offers lightweight yet buildable coverage in 50 skin-true shades, this versatile foundation is designed to suit every skin type and tone. i wasn't crazy about the applicator but it's ok, you get used to it. carte bleue maestro A little goes a long way, and on top of that you get a ton of it. it's so skin like but full coverage at the same time. Add to registry Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette Hot Spice. Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation, F0 (pure white. If you're just taking pictures and then taking it off I would reccomend, other than that, I would not reccomend. join now. Blend out using a synthetic brush or damp blending sponge. of product, like most liquid foundations do, it wasn't a major deal with me because of the price being so low. apple pay it is passable with concealer and powder. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. i was so surprised by how much i like this product! for lightening other shades). Add to list . © 2020 Revolution Beauty. Makeup Revolution's Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation offers lightweight yet buildable coverage in 50 skin-true shades, this versatile foundation is designed to suit every skin type and tone. it matches my skin tone so well, which never happens for me except with fenty. amex I noticed it starting to settle within an hour, and after 4-5hrs of wear it started sliding off my face/rubbing on my mask. i'll be buying this again. In regards to the foundations lasting power, it all has to do with the powder that you use to set it with. I don't do a full face of glam everyday, mostly just cover up the ol' acne scars, so comparing this to my last concealer from the drugstore is like night and day. I bought F7 and it is perfect for me. This foundation instantly aged my skin by at least 5 years. I have been looking for a full coverage foundation that didn't settle or cake. Drugstore is really stepping it up. Thankfully enough they have my shade which is F8. I also feel that the foundation shows a lot of texture, even after I moisturize, prime and put down a light layer of powder. I will be devised if they ever change the formula or discontinue this. Powered by 28 million people and over 66,000 foundation shades. I finally found a perfect match for my skin tone !! I wouldn't even give this away, its going in the garbage. amazon-pay I normally wear Maybelline fit me and I do like it but this was so much better. i love the formula of this foundation. foundation Whether you want to conceal and define, add some hydration or you need to apply foundation on the go with our fast base sticks. Your browser is currently not set to accept cookies. I have oily skin with small pores and very minimal fine lines. Housed in a luxe glass bottle with a jumbo doe-foot applicator for greater control and less waste, this foundation offers highly pigmented coverage that can be layered or diffused to suit your look. I feel the quality for the price is fantastic. Otherwise a solid product.. With an oil-free yet creamy and comfortable formula that dries down to a long-lasting, demi-matte finish, it won’t settle into fine lines or cling to dry patches. It's better than any high end brand I own. A browser capable of storing cookies is required to view the Walmart Canada website. Offering lightweight yet buildable coverage in 50 skin-true shades, this versatile foundation is designed to suit every skin type and tone. Matte finish and very little rubs off on my mask. Although with masks one cannot see my makeup, I still wear and love this product. I didn't like this foundation at all. My only concern would be that it can dry and look a bit flaky if you don't properly moisturize beforehand. Makeup Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation launches this week on the brand’s website in 50 shades however, it is already available on Ulta.com but they only carry 16 shades. Un navigateur capable de stocker des témoins est requis pour consulter le site Web de Walmart Canada. Really bummed with this product. (The applicator also wasn't my favorite.) I used this foundation on my wedding day and it looked beautiful in photos and in real life. Personal information like your shipping address is never saved in a cookie. I just Can not afford to buy it religiously. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)]. Seems like Ulta just picks and chooses a selection of the most popular shades to carry from this launch. Because, all setting powders definitely aren't created the same, so if your regular setting powder doesn't work best with this foundation then try another one. I use this foundation everyday. I'm in my 30s and starting to have some fine lines. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. With all of this said, I will be returning the product. Oily skin girls this is for you, it leaves my face looking so smooth and airbrushed it blends out so easy I use it with a brush or sponge whatever I feel like that day. I will continue to add to the list as and when I try out new foundations/tinted moisturisers/BB/CC Creams. It smells really bad and made my skin look like I had all these dry patches all over my face. All my other makeup sat amazingly on top of it. Packaging is pretty, F4 was my perfect shade match, overall I'm really happy with this product. It's not a lie! I dont write many reviews. I had a very easy time figuring out my shade and I am so thankful for that! Taking it section by section helped with drying and made it blend amazing. Whether you want to conceal and define, add some hydration or you need to apply foundation on the go with our fast base sticks. With an oil-free yet creamy and comfortable formula that dries down to a long-lasting, demi-matte finish, it won't settle into fine lines or cling to dry patches. It covers up everything! I like that I can get medium-to-full coverage with it, however, I still do apply concealer around my eye area for extra coverage and for eyeshadow priming as well. for the price i would absolutely recommend trying it out if you're not sure! I picked the perfect color for my skin tone, and it flawlessly colors in my skin. Cruelty free, Paraben free, Oil free and vegan friendly. Does not blend well. 0 Reviews. I use this with a serum, an oil-absorbing sunscreen and the revolution beauty powder. I have oily skin and read that this foundation has a pretty, matte finish and helps control oil. It blends beautifully, lasts all day and never settles in lines. Isododecane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Silica, Isobutylmethacrylate/Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acryalate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Peg-Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Quatenium-90 Bentonite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Lecithin, Polyhydroxysteric Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglycerol-3 Polyricinoleate.