OPEN 365 DAYS PER YEAR : 8:00 am – 10:55 pm • Cash Only - ATM on Site Vendor Deliveries Jobs It's ridiculous how rude some of the employees are!! I am a huge Main Street user from Vancouver. Do not operate vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. 2314 Main Street Vancouver, Washington … Never again. Find Chris or Joey! I have actually had bad tasting cartridges from them in the past and never returned a single one because of the taste!I was a loyal customer for years since they opened the Longview location, but I will never spend my hard-earned money there again. DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER. Kiss my ass!I'll take my money to a business with humble/friendlier  employees. The Texas Main Street Program (TMSP) is one of the oldest and largest in … Dutchie provides online dispensary delivery services to the convenience of your own home. ... View Menu and Order Online. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. 207 south main street, akron, ohio 44308. 7 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Find more Cannabis Dispensaries near Main Street Marijuana Dispensary Longview, Recreational Marijuana Dispensaries Longview. We had a great time. 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 & 2019, OPEN 365 DAYS PER YEAR : 8:00 am – 10:55 pm   •   Cash Only - ATM on Site. As we strive to serve our community with the best food, service, (and yes coffee) humanly possible, we hope to exceed your expectations and delight you – every day. Inspired by Dan Sanders (CEO United Supermarkets) book Built to Serve we established our mission to serve God and our community. FullScreen Mode. Today was the last straw. 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 & 2019, OPEN 365 DAYS PER YEAR : 8:00 am – 10:55 pm   •   Cash Only - ATM on Site. I got double delicious soothing cream from there for my back pain and wow! Learn more. Longview Menu; Online Ordering. I didn't understand how he could help one person, LEAVE them in the middle of it and try to come to me like I was the problem! They then said that they had problems with the brand I was returning, admitting that I was right and that they had sold me a defective product! See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos. Main St. Until now, hydrostatic body composition testing was only available at a few universities and hospitals. Downtown Online Ordering; MSM East Online Ordering; Longview Online Ordering; Locations. This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit-forming. Longview Main Street - 300 W Cotton St, Longview, TX 75601 - Rated 4.4 based on 15 Reviews "Thanks!! Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Message sent. View Main Street Marijuana Recreational's marijuana menu, daily specials, reviews photos and more! Click Here. MAPS AND DIRECTIONS. Downtown Location; East Vancouver; Longview Location; About; FAQ; Jobs; Contact; MAIN STREET LONGVIEW. For use only by adults twenty-one and older. All Sales Final–THC Percentages May Vary Depending On Product Lot. They assumed I was trying to scam them, or something, and said that they "don't take cartridges back for taste" and that they refuse to take a cartridge that "produces vapor" and refused to believe me when I said it was not vapor but cotton smoke from the burning wick. LOCALAMSTER, on Cali. Do not operate vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. Vaping coffee is a thing...but just come in and warm up with a real cup of coffee! Marijuana delivery has never been so simple. I didn't understand how he could help one person, LEAVE them in the middle of it and try to come to me like I was the problem. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Main Street Marijuana Dispensary Longview. Get delivery from Main Street Bistro & Bakery super-fast to your door. Vendor Deliveries Jobs. The TMSP is part of the Community Heritage Development Division of the Texas Historical Commission and operates in affiliation with Main Street America®, a subsidiary of the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Unfortunately I was very disappointed, the staff was very rude and made me feel like I was burden on them for purchasing. Do not operate vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. It’s not for lack of passion to serve the BEST fresh roasted coffee espresso and healthy food, it’s a focus on what maters most, people. You will be submerged in water with your nose and mouth just slightly out of the water. Longview's population in 2017 was about 81,000 residents. Navigation. I suggest everyone else do the same. Hours Back to Top. Home; Menu. From our original idea of “The Loft” - Main Street Coffee House was born. Menu (including prices) for Main Street Coffee House may have changed since the last time the website was updated. The Atlas features nearly 300,000 site records, including markers, historic places, courthouses, cemeteries, museums, and sawmills across the state. We hope that with each visit we will exceed your expectations. He didn't want to help me find it and put my order in anyway for this shitty $4s. I feel so wonderful when I use it. The program was brought to Texas by Anice Read, a former member of the Texas Historical Commission, who also served as first director of the state Main Street effort. Unfortunately I was very disappointed, the staff was very rude and made me feel like I was burden on them for purchasing Merchandise from them. 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 & 2019, OPEN 365 DAYS PER YEAR : 8:00 am – 10:55 pm   •   Cash Only - ATM on Site. Main Street sells defective cartridges and refuses to stand by their own return policy. They don't rush you even if they have 3 people behind you. I am a huge Main Street user from Vancouver. Keep out of reach of children. Main Street sells defective cartridges and refuses to stand by their own return policy. the lockview bar & restaurant. For use only by adults twenty-one and older. There are many health risks associated with consumption of this product. Longview Menu; Online Ordering. I found it after and politely said "hey I found it" and he rudely just went to the person at the back and was like "she changed her mind" when I could have just bought both! Our vision is to serve our community. Get … American (New) delivered from Main Street Bistro & Bakery at Main Street Bakery & Bistro, ... STEX Casaview Irving Rockwall Longview. I had a receipt, had the defective cartridge, and told them that the coil was burnt, and produced a foul vapor that wasn't actually cannabis vapor but burnt cotton wick. find us. Read a 2015 report on how historic preservation and heritage tourism are making a big economic impact in Texas. A bit of bat spit pushes the price higher.Wild bats chewing on ripe coffee berries results in a reaction between their digestive fluids and outside air that gives a... It’s at the very least, a novel new approach to dealing with a serious problem affecting coffee growers. Don't go there!! Unfortunately I was very disappointed, the staff was very rude and made me feel like I was burden on them for purchasing Merchandise from them. All Sales Final–THC Percentages May Vary Depending On Product Lot. They're the nicest people!! Bourbon pointu sells domestically for about $101 per pound (200 euros/kg), more than 50 times the price of commodity-grade coffee. ^^^If you want good customer service, go to ! Powered by . Keep out of reach of children. View the marijuana dispensary menu, reviews and photos. This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit-forming. I have shopped here for years. Downtown Online Ordering; MSM East Online Ordering; Longview Online Ordering; Locations. 2015-2019 © Main Street Marijuana-All Rights Reserved, THANK YOU FOR MAKING MAIN STREET MARIJUANA THE #1 STORE IN WASHINGTON STATE 5 YEARS IN A ROW!! The mission of the TMSP is "to provide technical expertise, resources and support for Texas communities in the preservation and revitalization of historic downtowns and commercial neighborhood districts in accord with the National Main Street Four Point Approach® of organization, economic vitality, design and promotion."